Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,086 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:37 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (6/10/15) When Heaven Cooperates With You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (6/10/15) When Heaven Cooperates With You (683 Views)

When Heaven Opens / Bible Study: When Heaven Opens / When Heaven Cooperates With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (6/10/15) When Heaven Cooperates With You by dallyemmy: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday October 6th 2015) - WHEN HEAVEN COOPERATES WITH YOU
1.Thank you Father, for your thoughts toward me, for they are thoughts of good and not of evil, to bring me to a glorious ending.
2.Thank you Father for your faithfulness, because, your word says, "faithful is He that has promised".
3.Father, forgive every sin in my life, that is delaying the fulfilment of your promises.
4.Father, let all your promises of joy, come to pass today, in my life.
5.Father, the position and the height you have destined me to attain in life, by your own hand, take me there, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, take me to my own promise land, that is flowing with milk and honey.
7.Father, open unto me your good treasures and bless all the works of my hand.
8.Father, remove from my life, every garment of debt and begging, and make me a lender to nations, according to your Word.
9.Father, let me begin to experience showers of your blessings in all areas of my life and endeavours.
10.Father, anoint my tongue with your fire, such that, whatever, I decree shall be established, instantly.
11.Father, grant unto me long life and divine health, to enable me enjoy all your blessings.
12.Father, let every element You have created combine forces to give me a smooth ride unto the destiny You have created for me.
13.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (6/10/15) When Heaven Cooperates With You by INTROVERT(f): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2015
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEM

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

.. / This Little Girl Will Blow You Away! - Video (must Watch) / Does Material Wealth Make One Successful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.