Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Kidnappers Chain Female Victim In An Inhumanly Cruel Condition - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Chain Female Victim In An Inhumanly Cruel Condition (23570 Views)

Ritual Killer Caught With The Remains Of His Dead Victim In Ogun - Pictures / Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic / Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Chain Female Victim In An Inhumanly Cruel Condition by Macelliot(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
[s]
ziddy:

When you Ibo supremacists want to claim their land you are quick to tell us that all Ikwerres are Ibos, that Port Harcourt is 'Igweocha', Bonny is 'Ubani'. grin

When they commit crimes you remind us they are actually Ikwerre after all, not Ibos. But those are Ibo names up there, and we all know that the average Igbo criminal travels far away from his father's village to go cause mayhem in other lands. They're all over Lagos and the south west, we see them.

Igbo kwenu! grin
[/s]
Who is this slowpoke?
Are you this daft?
Re: Kidnappers Chain Female Victim In An Inhumanly Cruel Condition by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Macelliot:
[s][/s]
Who is this slowpoke?
Are you this daft?

Your father is the daft slowpoke.
Re: Kidnappers Chain Female Victim In An Inhumanly Cruel Condition by Macelliot(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
ziddy:

You lack manner of approach. I don't blame you. I leave you to your delusion.
Re: Kidnappers Chain Female Victim In An Inhumanly Cruel Condition by Macelliot(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
ziddy:

You lack manner of approach. I don't blame you. I leave you to your delusion.
Re: Kidnappers Chain Female Victim In An Inhumanly Cruel Condition by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Macelliot:

You lack manner of approach.
I don't blame you.
I leave you to your delusion.

You're the deluded one here. How can you tell me I lack 'manner of approach' when you insulted me first. You're a raving lunatic!
Re: Kidnappers Chain Female Victim In An Inhumanly Cruel Condition by akigbemaru: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
kidnappers caught.
Re: Kidnappers Chain Female Victim In An Inhumanly Cruel Condition by Macelliot(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
ziddy:

You're the deluded one here. How can you tell me I lack 'manner of approach' when you insulted me first. You're a raving lunatic!
back to the topic... You can't differentiate an Ikwerre name from other Igbo dialects...
(e.g)IN YORUBA, Ijebu dialects is different from that of Ekiti, Ijesha, Egba, Akoko, e.t.c
Same way in IGBO.. A Nsukka man can understand Enuani(Delta state) but can't understand Abakaliki, Afikpo(Ebonyi) and vice versa... In Igbo, we have different dialects/tribes... (ie) Nsukka(Enugu), idemili(Anambra), Abakaliki(Ebonyi), Afikpo(Ebonyi), Enuani(Delta), umuezeohaka(Benue), Obigbo(Rivers), Ngwa(Abia), Mbaise(Imo), Opi(Enugu), Onicha(Anambra/delta), Effium(Ebonyi), Ndokwa(Delta), Oshimili(Delta) and Many more.. In which Ikwerre is included. The central-Igbo binds them all.. It is easier for me to understand Ikwerre than Abakaliki dialect...
Port Harcourt is 'Igweocha', Bonny is
'Ubani'.
Port harcourt isn't the indigineous name.. Igwe Ocha is the real name in which everyone knows...

Port harcourt is just like the name "Lagos."

Problem here is that some Ikwerres are confused...

50% Ikwerres asserts that Ikwerre migrated from Benin whereas, Ikwerre names are 98% Igboid..

This problem started after the civil war..

some claims that their Ancestor(AKALAKA) was a benin prince. Whereas, Akalaka means nothing in benin language but means "Destiny" in Igbo language..

According to benin encyclopedia, the name Akalaka doesn't exist in her history...

If you ask those who claims that Ikwerre migrated from Benin and not an extraction of the Igbo nation THAT "since Ikwerres migrated from benin kingdom to Igwe Ocha(later renamed to Port harcourt in early 1900s by the Colonial masters), then who were the Original inhabitants of Igwe Ocha before the arrival of the Prince Akalaka(ikwerre ancestor)??
BET ME, then won't be able to answer the simple question...

P:S: By the way, You can't even different between an Ikwerre name and that of an average Igbo man..

If I tell you the name of my Ikwerre friend, you won't waste a second to tell me that He is Igbo.

Have a nice moment!
Re: Kidnappers Chain Female Victim In An Inhumanly Cruel Condition by ollyruffy: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Once proven that they are criminals. They should all be killed.
Re: Kidnappers Chain Female Victim In An Inhumanly Cruel Condition by grandstar(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
EbukaLive:
And there's a female among them... Disgusting...
its an old picture. Seen it before probably last yeat
Re: Kidnappers Chain Female Victim In An Inhumanly Cruel Condition by abdul123(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ibo man nd money is like hell fire and demons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Policeman Kills Nursing Mothers At Edo Funeral / US Court Jails Abidemi Rufai Five Years For $2.4million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.