Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan (37450 Views)

Building More Than What Is In The House Plan / House Plan Designs By Professional Architects / Drawn Your House Plan Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Two bedroom apartments are ideal for couples and small families alike. As one of the most common types of homes available, two bedroom spaces give just enough space for efficiency yet offer more comfort than a smaller one bedroom or studio. In this post, I’ll show some of my favorite two bedroom apartment and house plans all shown in beautiful 3D perspective.

Hope it'll motivate and inspire you to start something great.
________
Target audience: Young couple, young investors, small families, diasporans who want a budget-sized property and those who agree that small is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2015
1 | Cozy Naija Chalet

It’s the outdoor spaces that make this two bedroom plan my favorite. Two outdoor flower beds and a terrace give those who loves greenery a chance to indulge their love of gardening, no matter how small the plot is!

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2015
2 | Naija Countryside Hideaway

This two bedroom keeps things simple with a small but functional kitchen, two outdoors paces, and en-suite master bathroom. Just when you thought a two bedroom couldn’t be better, this plan shows that it’s really the details that make it all matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2015
3 | Contemporary Escape

This is an ideal home for a small family or professionals who wants something modern and just enough space for the essentials while giving your ward enough room to grow. As a space, it’s very open and sleek with smooth tile throughout, tons of large windows, and a cute patio.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by Royalty1(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2015
Lovely.... Am enjoying this.

More pls.....
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2015
4 | Charismatic Dwelling

When you think of the perfect space for young professionals or newly married, this plan may be exactly what you need. What drew my attention to this plan is the ample closet space which makes this dwelling a paradise for those seeking a comfortable space to live the life they loved.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015
5 | Simply "2" ~ Budget Build You Can Always Afford!

This two bedroom is all about living large with a smaller footprint. Although this space only offers two bedrooms and a shared bathroom, it’s laid out to accommodate guests comfortably and offers unique design fixtures to give it charm. Then, the small (but comfortable!) footprint of the space itself, which showcases a living room with ample seating, modern kitchen, a bedroom large enough for king bed and a second sleeping area big enough for a twin is what I can call Budget-Meets-Comfort!

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2015
6 | Northern Charm

Architecturally speaking, space maximization is the language I so much cherish. A two bedroom with a bit of privacy? This floor plan made it possible without sacrificing functional spaces. The placement of the two bedrooms in this plan ensures that you and your guests feel comfortable in your private spaces.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
7 | Excalibur Mew

When I think of a modern house, what usually come to mind is a lot of clean lines and natural light. The Excalibur Mew captures just that with bright natural light shining through the space from a wall of windows and glass doors leading to a charming balcony. A recommended design for those in touch with modernity.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
8 | Ninth Cove

Welcome home. This positively decadent two bedroom offers plenty of square footage and a matching interior design.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
9 | Casa Bianni

EXCLUSIVE LIFESTYLE FOR THE SENIORS - It’s a lifestyle offered only to a select few.

______
Pics: 3D Visualization. Floor plan. As built pictures.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
10 | Casa Bianni +

_______
Pics: Rendering. As-built pics.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by docseun: 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
I love the designs. It would be nice to incorporate a store and laundry rooms into the floor plans then it would be excellent.
Also do you have an idea for the budget for such compact 2 bedroom housing?
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by APFM(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lovely
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by APFM(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
brabus:
10 | Casa Bianni +

_______
Pics: Rendering. As-built pics.

What is your price like for this particular plan if i have my land
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
brabus:

Unfortunately, as a check writer there's a fine balance that needs to be threaded between cost and value for a successful project.

I can't help but wonder why I see so many unfinished projects for sale on Nairaland.

Good stuff.

And you're speaking my language with this exquisite designs.
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by smiley001(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
brabus:
1 | Cozy Naija Chalet

my choice
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by smiley001(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
brabus:
1 | Cozy Naija Chalet

my choice
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by NL1960: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Unfortunately, as a check writer there's a fine balance that needs to be threaded between cost and value for a successful project.

I can't help but wonder why I see so many unfinished projects for sale on Nairaland.

Good stuff.

I also used to wonder before i started my own project. It was when i did my project that i now understood why there are so many unfinished projects in the country.

Most people think that building a house is just doing the foundation and doing the block work. They do not know that finishing consumes more money than the carcass. Carcass can be done according to your pocket as you can get 10k and go and buy blocks and call a bricklayer to set the number of blocks your 10k was able to buy. People do not know that the actual work starts at roofing stage as you cannot cover one area with wood and leave other areas. Wood work involves the entire building. The same with covering the wood work with roofing sheets. You cannot be buying materials for these two stages in bits. It is when you want to do roofing and you are given a bill of close to 800k for both wood work and roofing that you eyes become clear immediately.

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
NL1960:

I also used to wonder before i started my own project. It was when i did my project that i now understood why there are so many unfinished projects in the country.

Most people think that building a house is just doing the foundation and doing the block work. They do not know that finishing consumes more money than the carcass. Carcass can be done according to your pocket as you can get 10k and go and buy blocks and call a bricklayer to set the number of blocks your 10k was able to buy. People do not know that the actual work starts at roofing stage as you cannot cover one area with wood and leave other areas. Wood work involves the entire building. The same with covering the wood work with roofing sheets. You cannot be buying materials for these two stages in bits. It is when you want to do roofing and you are given a bill of close to 800k for both wood work and roofing that you eyes become clear immediately.

EgunMogaji:

Good stuff.

As a broad construction rule, more houses will get built to completion in Naija if estimates/builders quotes are prepared per sqft/sqm and prospective homeowners do ask themselves this honest question. "How much house can I afford?" If we throw out this question to 100 people, I know we would get some surprisingly different answers for the same size of house. What this literally mean is that there is no magic amount for the "perfect home." How much a house would cost is based on many factors—your location, income, savings, personal preferences, and most importantly, the house plan you have in place (which is the most important of all!).

Now, this is one of the reasons why I ask most of my clients "Have you done the maths." "What are the must-haves and nice-to-have features of this house?" We need to work more with realistic figures! Someone once asked online, Is there any project Brabus has ever completed that he can show? My response was "Am I supposed to go beyond what I was paid to do to prove a point that we are capable of delivering projects?" Many projects hit the brick when homeowner fail to consider that carcass is only 30% of the overall project cost and how many factors such as how much work you want to DIY or contract out, the shape, size and height of your design, to the quality of the fixtures and fittings you choose, affect the final figure to pay. Even the region you're building affect the final cost of a project.

This explains the reason why a duplex built in Ibadan will cost almost half the cost of building same size of house in Lagos. Labour prices, material prices which varies from location to location will always affect final cost.

"A house is a sum of its parts." A house is not just acquiring a parcel of land and putting up the block work. It is the fence, the gate, the water tanks, the railings, the hardscape and landscape, and the finishings. - Brabus

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
APFM:

What is your price like for this particular plan if i have my land

200NGN for the full set of drawing (duly signed and sealed) which comprises of the following:

Architectural drawings
Structural drawings
Mechanical/Electricial drawings
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
brabus:

As a broad construction rule, more houses will get built to completion in Naija if estimates/builders quotes are prepared per sqft/sqm and prospective homeowners do ask themselves this honest question. "How much house can I afford?" If we throw out this question to 100 people, I know we would get some surprisingly different answers for the same size of house. What this literally mean is that there is no magic amount for the "perfect home." How much a house would cost is based on many factors—your location, income, savings, personal preferences, and most importantly, the house plan you have in place (which is the most important of all!).

Now, this is one of the reasons why I ask most of my clients "Have you done the maths." "What are the must-haves and nice-to-have features of this house?" We need to work more with realistic figures! Someone once asked online, Is there any project Brabus has ever completed that he can show? My response was "Am I supposed to go beyond what I was paid to do to prove a point that we are capable of delivering projects?" Many projects hit the brick when homeowner fail to consider that carcass is only 30% of the overall project cost and how many factors such as how much work you want to DIY or contract out, the shape, size and height of your design, to the quality of the fixtures and fittings you choose, affect the final figure to pay. Even the region you're building affect the final cost of a project.

This explains the reason why a duplex built in Ibadan will cost almost half the cost of building same size of house in Lagos. Labour prices, material prices which varies from location to location will always affect final cost.

So I'll unleash a secret.

I've managed to calculate a rough, very rough per square foot close range for my neighborhood. It took time and diligence to calculate since data is sparse to find and Nigerian homeowners are tight fisted with build infos especially to a fat cat Londoner whose motive they don't understand.

Is my per sq ft cost good enough to be used as an industry standard? Absofnglutely not but it is good enough for me. It assures me that on a per square foot level that I won't have the most expensive house in the village. I'm inline in reaching that goal. In fact at this foundation, wall and gate level I'm significantly below budget. My calculated budget. I will admit that the reduction in price of cement from 1,800 to 1,500 helped those figures tremendously.

Whenever I get a quote, I plugged it into my spreadsheet and it auto calculates my bottom line which if more than 5% variance is automatically rejected. I know of no other way to do financial stuff. I'm a proud bean counter.

I received a few quotes from NL vendors (I continue to thank you guys for your time and professionalism) but ended up not using any NL builder because frankly I cannot afford the estimates.

I think if more people treat their real estate project with the seriousness of purpose and not whimsical affairs then we will see less uncompleted buildings.

The psf model that I'm using covers just the carcass, the internals are bets off since that will be exquisitely done with no compromise.
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
docseun:
I love the designs. It would be nice to incorporate a store and laundry rooms into the floor plans then it would be excellent.
Also do you have an idea for the budget for such compact 2 bedroom housing?

All the house plans can be modified to meet your taste and budget.

You can have a very good 2 bed house built and finished for N3.5m (Standard Finishes) on a dry land.

_______
Terms and conditions apply
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
EgunMogaji:

So I'll unleash a secret.

The psf model that I'm using covers just the carcass, the internals are bets off since that will be exquisitely done with no compromise.

Hmm! You end up not paying hidden costs (supervision fee or superintending charges) to contractors on jobs which may or can be handled by an independent subcontractor.

A WIN-WIN situation when talking about "Value Builds" by cutting off the red-tapes and middlemen.

Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Commercial Break

Aframero Limited

Building | Wood Working Materials | Allied Equipment
Your no.1 portal for your woodworking needs!

Lagos Office Address:
56 Town Planning Way, Along Oshodi Express Way, Service Lane. Ilupeju – Lagos Nigeria
Tel: 0700 WOODWORKING, 01 7763757, 07045250184 & 07045327559
Email: enquiries@aframero.com

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
For your one-of-a-kind closet designs.

Wardrobes | Partitions | Sliding Doors

raumplus Nigeria Limited
3A, Karimu Kotun street Victoria Island, Lagos / Nigeria
P.O .Box 55762 Ikoyi Lagos
www.raumplus.com/ng

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
alan caray technical & logistics ltd.

Grohe | Dorn Bracht | Henco

Visit their state of the art showroom at 10AB Eletu Ogabi street, off Adeola Odeku for extensive range of high quality products that fulfills your desire for premier bathroom and kitchen solutions.

________
NextHome recommends Alan Caray

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by twinskenny(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
NL1960:

well said boss... met a client who spent over 13m on finishing.. i was like wow!! the building is just a duplex..
talking of tiles.. wardrobes and accessories painting.. interlocking, home automation etc... really cost a lot
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by APFM(m): 12:41am On Oct 08, 2015
brabus:

200NGN for the full set of drawing (duly signed and sealed) which comprises of the following:

Architectural drawings
Structural drawings
Mechanical/Electricial drawings

Can you do me a drawing on a 15sqm for a portable kitchen that as all a kitchen should have
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2015
APFM:

Can you do me a drawing on a 15sqm for a portable kitchen that as all a kitchen should have

Sure we can. Just send me an email. We can do your drawings once we have your dimensions sent to us.
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
We are back!

_____
Photorealistic rendering of a contemporary 4 bedroom house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State / Two Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Lagos (Photos) / Computer Village In Port Harcourt Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.