Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) (40693 Views)

Hand Made Foot Wears Business (photos) / We Help Business Promote And Manage Their Business Social Media Plaforms. / 5 Ways Small Medium Enterprise Can Market Their Business (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by flowsamuels(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2015
what of tonto dike....
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by graciousolo(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2015
All in the ICT.

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by funmo(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2015
Ak
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2015
amazing indeed....
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Imuetic(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2015
How to Attract Money with the Power of Visualization (Law of Attraction)

http://mosesrichokojie..com.ng/2015/10/how-attract-money-power-visualization-law-attraction.html
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by AkwaIbomrep1: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2015
JAZES:
You will agree with me that its not easy to breakthrough in business especially when you are from

this part of the world where there is little or no assistance from the government and the private sectors.

More daunting is the fact that you are just fresh school leaver with practically no experience in the business world, these odds alone is enough to make you quit and join the long numbers of those looking for paid employment.

However, these young Nigerians defile all odds to see their dreams come to reality by not giving up and at the end of the day they are glad they didnt allow the circumstances around them kill their dreams.

We have put this list together to get you to see the possibility around you because there is no other inspiration that can make a man keep pushing than when you see folks who found themselves in the same or even worse circumstances than yours excel in what they have set their mind to do.

Kindly take your time to go through this list and i believe you will draw the necessary inspiration and motivation you need to forge ahead……..MAY WE ALL SUCCEED

1. Abiola Olaniran ( Founder, Gamsole)
Abiola Olaniran, 26, is the founder and CEO of Nigerian gaming company, Gamsole.

He founded the company in 2012, and it has venture backing 88mph, a kenyan seed fund. The company game now has more than 9million downloads both locally and internationally on the windows phone store.

Abiola Olaniran is Nigeria’s highest paid Windows game developer, Gamsole creates games for the Windows phone platform, taking advantage of its fast growth and unsaturated gaming market.

Gamsole’s games now gross over nine million downloads. Some of their Popular games include Juicy Links and Cookie Jam.

2. Rex Idaminabo (Founder, Achievers Media)
Idaminabo,29, is the founder and CEO Achievers media, the organisation that host the popular African Achievers awards. This even is an annual event that recognizes individuals and organisations that have distinguished themselves in their contribution to the growth and development of Africa.

The event generates over $1M in sponsorship revenue annually. Rex is also the co-founder of young CEO’s business forum and was recently appointed as an advisory board of the world’s leaders forum in Dubai.

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/05/5-young-nigerians-below-30-who-against-all-odds-excels-in-their-businesses-photos/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove
J. okon E. Founder Inyeco db group U.S ..../Akwa ibom base ...''invest in Akwa ibom''
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by JAZES(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2015
AishyWemsy:
Most of them are from rich families first of all. Though it doesn't stop youth from lower class to try and break records. Still requires zeal, connection and solid capital

Wrong assumption

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by yakamata(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2015
4. Iyinoluwa Aboyeji ( Founder, Andela)

Iyinoluwa, 23 years old is a co-founder at Andela, a global talent accelerator that trains young intelligent Africans to
be world class developers and then connect them with top empl0yers around the world looking for top technical talents.

Some of Andela’s clients includes the founders of facebook, ebay and AOL.[/quote]

OP you can lie
they founder of facebook is Zukerberg
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by AbuMikey(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2015
Cool.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Are you sure the 5th guy is a Nigerian?
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by goodgate: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2015
kennyman2000:
Oluwa bless my hustle
AMEN!!!
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Mendo007(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2015
menix:
Them me!! Ani Menix(founder, Vaseline Crew)
hahahahaha conji na bastard oo

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2015
yemstok:
Where's my name o.p? well, lemme help you.

Akinnifesi Akinyemi Olamide CEO/Founder NIFESI HOLDINGS
by God's grace.
wetin u wan hold
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2015
yemstok:
Where's my name o.p? well, lemme help you.

Akinnifesi Akinyemi Olamide CEO/Founder NIFESI HOLDINGS
by God's grace.
wetin u wan hold
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2015
I thought the OP will tell us how these people went "against all odds " to succeed in their businesses. All i can see in this list are people who had opportunities others didn't and they made use of it. Which odds did they go through Didn't they all have someone send them to school? How were they able to raise capital for these businesses? They have done nothing you and i cant do given the resources they have at their disposal. I thought this article will motivate and inspire me but it didn't. Maybe there are some experiences the OP didn't let us know about them that may qualify as "going against all odds"

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by tgmservice: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Tegah Momodu - CEO www.tgmwebservices.com
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Mwada: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Op, you forgot moses mwada, founder ane CEO, sasuwa blog, sasuwa.info a first growing netpreneur blog blog
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2015
yakamata:

Iyinoluwa, 23 years old is a co-founder at Andela, a global talent accelerator that trains young intelligent Africans to
be world class developers and then connect them with top empl0yers around the world looking for top technical talents.

Some of Andela’s clients includes the founders of facebook, ebay and AOL.

OP you can lie

Are you ok? He meant facebook is one of Andela's client.

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by ayindepremier: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2015
menix:
Them me!! Ani Menix(founder, Vaseline Crew)
Bros, u are surely above 30 now, I think u should be in mid-40s.

#NoBeef
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Classicman47(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Datazone:

Loll.... You dont understand. He meant where is Seun? The okwia is an Igbo word I guess, I've heard it in movies though I'm not an Igbo.

The context he used it is even wrong altogether. Since u say the phrase means I guess, observe the english translation and see how meaningless it sounds.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by yemstok(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Nicepoker:
wetin u wan hold

Everything Holdable that would bring money.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by christinie(f): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2015
Seun na small boy?
JAZES:

Who be okwia?
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by tgmservice: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2015
yakamata:

Some of Andela’s clients includes the founders of facebook, ebay and AOL.

OP you can lie
ur illiteracy is too much

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by ayindepremier: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2015
Nicepoker:
wetin u wan hold
u are a wicked fellow! leave d guy na with him holding dreams.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by menix(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2015
ayindepremier:

Bros, u are surely above 30 now, I think u should be in mid-40s.

#NoBeef

Don't worry I have old looks cous of watin hunger don do me..
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by obinnajr(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2015
ALL THESE PEOPLE MAY NOT GROW UP HERE IN NAIJA.... WE THEY ALWAYS COMPARE OURSELFS WITH AMERICAN OR UK BROUGHT UP

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Sashafm(f): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2015
AishyWemsy:
Most of them are from rich families first of all. Though it doesn't stop youth from lower class to try and break records. Still requires zeal, connection and solid capital
You are definately correct.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2015
ayindepremier:

u are a wicked fellow! leave d guy na with him holding dreams.
just curious who knows I can partner with him.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Chidimercy: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2015
hmmm
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by kinah(f): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2015
AishyWemsy:

i totally agree.
God bless our hustle.

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by ayindepremier: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2015
menix:

Don't worry I have old looks cous of watin hunger don do me..
Respect! I troway salute! young man in a old body. once again Salute!
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2015
AishyWemsy:

I don't really understand "against all odds" here , what odds exactly? These are kids from elite families that have it all money education, connections .... Just name it... It's a good thing they are excelling and doing something for themselves, but with or without their establishments they are still far up there.

Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters / Comfort James ‘Abducted’ Over Inability To Pay Back N21,000 Grooming Loan / Surplus Dollars Hit Nigeria Market