Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

My Phone Is About To Explode - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Is About To Explode (944 Views)

3 Possible Reasons Why Power Banks Explode / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Is About To Explode by octopusfreaky(f): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2015
please I GATS issues with my phone...someone help me wattt do I do...its an injoo phone...here the screenshot below.

1 Share

Re: My Phone Is About To Explode by dharay99: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2015
see yhur no†ifica†ion bar,
why wun† yhur fone explode... angry

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Is About To Explode by octopusfreaky(f): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
see yhur no†ifica†ion bar,
why wun† yhur fone explode... angry
lolsss I need solution ,,will close emm applications!!!
Re: My Phone Is About To Explode by dharay99: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2015
octopusfreaky:
lolsss I need solution ,,will close emm applications!!!
ionne s†ill fully qe† yhu,
& can† yhu unins†all doz apps
or wipe ou† d so called †hrea†...,
Re: My Phone Is About To Explode by sorextee(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2015
see all d apps wey u get undecided dont root ur fone, u wont hear.. dont do cheat, una still no wan hear.. kindly reset ur fone or, LEAVE IT, LET IT EXPLODE.. SEND THE SCREENSHOT, THEN WE WILL TELL U WHAT TO DO AFTERWARDS..

1 Like

Re: My Phone Is About To Explode by octopusfreaky(f): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:

ionne s†ill fully qe† yhu,
& can† yhu unins†all doz apps
or wipe ou† d so called †hrea†...,
nope its saying it can't be uninstalled..
Re: My Phone Is About To Explode by octopusfreaky(f): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2015
sorextee:
see all d apps wey u get undecided dont root ur fone, u wont hear.. dont do cheat, una still no wan hear.. kindly reset ur fone or, LEAVE IT, LET IT EXPLODE.. SEND THE SCREENSHOT, THEN WE WILL TELL U WHAT TO DO AFTERWARDS..
I've done that,,I didn't root y phone ooo,,and besides I was asked to go to injoo office.
Re: My Phone Is About To Explode by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
When you're advised not to buy the likes of Tecno, Infinix, Oppson, Injoo, etc, you'll say the person is condescending.
Dear OP, those apps there are malwares preinstalled by the manufacturers ie the people that made the phone installed those malware.
That is why you can't uninstall them.
To uninstall you need root access which probably voids your warranty if you have one.
You can either root your phone to disable them, or return the phone and get a replacement (which will have the same problem, but hey, it's a new phone!)
Next time you'll know better not to patronise shady OEMS.
Re: My Phone Is About To Explode by octopusfreaky(f): 12:22am On Oct 07, 2015
Karmanaut:
When you're advised not to buy the likes of Tecno, Infinix, Oppson, Injoo, etc, you'll say the person is condescending.
Dear OP, those apps there are malwares preinstalled by the manufacturers ie the people that made the phone installed those malware.
That is why you can't uninstall them.
To uninstall you need root access which probably voids your warranty if you have one.
You can either root your phone to disable them, or return the phone and get a replacement (which will have the same problem, but hey, it's a new phone!)
Next time you'll know better not to patronise shady OEMS.
thanks for the infoo,,I wouldn't mind if u get a better phone for me.**winkss
Re: My Phone Is About To Explode by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2015
octopusfreaky:
thanks for the infoo,,I wouldn't mind if u get a better phone for me.**winkss
Re: My Phone Is About To Explode by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 07, 2015
XGravity Systems "Technology @ ur finger tips"

Everything about Technology, Smartphone, computer and tech discussions. Share apps, games. Useful tips on root access apps, custom roms, cwm recovery.
Its a ONE BIG FAMILY.
Join our whatsapp group. 08164460707

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camonc8 Notifications / Glo Data Not Working / Please Help Me I Need A Font Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.