Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? (1322 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else / How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2015
Is it right for a guy to tell his babe not to visit any other guy??
Let's say most of these guys are her toasters, and they disturbing her to pay a visit(you know the drill). Will you allow your babe go with the mindset she can take care of herself?
Or will you tell or ORDER her not to try such with reasons?

A friend of mine told me her boyfriend ORDERED her not to visit any other guy, and I was surprised a guy can authoritatively tell her babe such. To me its an infringe on her freedom.

If you are a guy and you can order your girl like that please state your reasons for the order.

And to the ladies, can you obey such other from your boyfriend?
Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by donTbone(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2015
Trust plays a major role here...
#datsall
Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2015
donTbone:
Trust plays a major role here...
#datsall
so if you have that trust in your girl, can you allow her visit male friends and even toasters??
Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by donTbone(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2015
stupidity:
so if you have that trust in your girl, can you allow her visit male friends and even toasters??

Trust me, she is free to! I toast others too,
and I av toasters too. if she could trust my
fidelity with them, then I can trust hers with
theirs too!

1 Like

Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2015
What is she visiting her "toasters" for if she already has a boyfriend? Where dat happen at It makes no sense. To my understanding, toasters, are other guys also interested in her in a romantic sense, so it's a no brainer that the guy she's IN a relationship with, would have issues with that. It's not about control but RESPECT-respecting him, herself & their relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by donTbone(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What is she visiting her "toasters" for if she already has a boyfriend? Where dat happen at It makes no sense. To my understanding, toasters, are other guys also interested in her in a romantic sense, so it's a no brainer that the guy she's IN a relationship with, would have issues with that. It's not about control but RESPECT-respecting him, herself & their relationship.

Exactly! but she myt still have her reason. Mind you, you ladies have some good friends before that surprisingly turned out to be a toaster! its just her own decision to go on the visit no her BF's!
Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
well said. "Respecting him" makes more sense to me.
Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by delishpot: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2015
A woman or man should not visit toasters unless they are in an open relationship or they intend to end the old and begin a new one with the toaster.
Why would anyone visit a toaster if they dont have any feeling for them? Not as if when you and toaster are alone in a room they wont try something funny.
Any boy or girl that visits toaster for visiting sake is a deceptive partner.
Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by donTbone(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2015
stupidity:
well said. "Respecting him" makes more sense to me.

Visiting her toasters doesn't mean she z disrespecting you. The blunt truth is that, she needs to still be friends to them! take it or leave it
Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2015
donTbone:

Exactly! but she myt still have her reason. Mind you, you ladies have some good friends before that surprisingly turned out to be a toaster! its just her own decision to go on the visit no her BF's!

Hmmm..

Maybe as ladies we operate on different levels, because, if someone shows interest in me & I'm not interested in him, there's no way in hell I'm paying that person any kind of visit, to avoid sending him mixed signals. I guess I like people to know where they stand with me. Plus visiting them? Really? For what? Sounds like a waste of time to me. To each their own. Just as long as she won't complain of rape after because what business does a gazelle have visiting a lion's den? Senseless
Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm..

Maybe as ladies we operate on different levels, because, if someone shows interest in me & I'm not interested in him, there's no way in hell I'm paying that person any kind of visit, to avoid sending him mixed signals. I guess I like people to know where they stand with me. Plus visiting them? Really? For what? Sounds like a waste of time to me. To each their own. Just as long as she won't complain of rape after because what business does a gazelle have visiting a lion's den? Senseless
loving your post.
Before now, I had no problem with my bae visiting male friends. After creating this post, I got thinking there will always be a badt sharp guy out there that can break a girl into touching down with him during these visits. This is where rape comes in also.
Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by donTbone(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm..

Hmmmmmmmm wink
There z a point there though
Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2015
delishpot:
A woman or man should not visit toasters unless they are in an open relationship or they intend to end the old and begin a new one with the toaster.
Why would anyone visit a toaster if they dont have any feeling for them? Not as if when you and toaster are alone in a room they wont try something funny.
Any boy or girl that visits toaster for visiting sake is a deceptive partner.
well said!!! Girls in relationships should know that paying their toasters a visit would make them(guys) think they(girls) are into them.
Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
donTbone:

Trust me, she is free to! I toast others too,
and I av toasters too. if she could trust my
fidelity with them, then I can trust hers with
theirs too!
if you are already in a relationship and you also toast others, isn't that infidelity? I guess u are of the notion she's free to do whatever she likes while you do same. It doesn't work like that bro.
Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by donTbone(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
stupidity:
if you are already in a relationship and you also toast others, isn't that infidelity? I guess u are of the notion she's free to do whatever she likes while you do same. It doesn't work like that bro.
First, whats d definition of Toast?
I just approach not to be infidel, but just to tease am make friends. Am not in any relationship, but any av been in, I hold fidelity more importantly than anything! Av never been an infidel even though I av many female friends, so I xpect her to do same too...
Re: Can You State This Rule To Your Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
donTbone:

First, whats d definition of Toast?
I just approach not to be infidel, but just to tease am make friends. Am not in any relationship, but any av been in, I hold fidelity more importantly than anything! Av never been an infidel even though I av many female friends, so I xpect her to do same too...

ok, I gat u bro

(1) (Reply)

Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money? / Checkout How This Guy Propose To Her Girlfriend At NYSC Camp(photos) / She Gave Me A Slap For Staring At Her TITT!ES!..:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.