Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? (1236 Views)

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) / How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by Anas09: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2015
I keep hearing Muslims refer to Jesus as Jesus son of Mary. But Every child must have a father. Actually, a child is 100percent his father's, why is that different with Jesus?
The Muslims say Jesus is not who we christians claim He is, so who is Jesus' father?
Why are other Prophets in the koran not called after their mothers like jesus?
For e.g muhammad bin Amina? Why only Jesus bin Mariam?
Is allah hiding something?
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by CHARLESBENNY: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2015
what's funny here to me is what's important to you. how is whose son Jesus is an issue?

I think what every human should be interested in is in discovering who they themselves truly are and the mission they are here to fulfill. Jesus has done his bit and has tried his best in pointing us back to who we are.

It's now our turn to do ours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by Anas09: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
That's ur opinion
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by Rilwayne001: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Anas09:
I keep hearing Muslims refer to Jesus as Jesus son of Mary. But Every child must have a father.

Who is the father of Adam?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by tola9ja: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Who is the father or Adam?
oga you don show long time
q3:59

Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by Rilwayne001: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
tola9ja:

oga you don show long time
q3:59

Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.

My bros, I just came outta nairaland jail. Thanks for remembering me while in NL-jail.. lol.

Good to see you again.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by Anas09: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Allah created Adam from dust, Jesus was also created from dust?
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by tola9ja: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

My bros, I just came outta nairaland jail. Thanks for remembering me while in NL-jail.. lol.

Good to see you again.

jail keh! so you are the woman we have been searching for diezani alyson loadeke grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by Medicis(m): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Who is the Mother of Adam??
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by malvisguy212: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

let me repeat myself again.

Adam was created without the agency of
a human father or mother because, as
the first man on earth, he could not have had earthly parents. Such an act of
creation was necessary at the beginning
of the world of mankind. Someone had to be created first. But in the case of Jesus, he was born without a human father when God’s natural process of
procreation had long been in EXISTENCE
Here we see God interrupting the course of nature,and overriding the very laws of procreation that he had himself
established, in order that Christ might
thus have a virgin-birth. Why?
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by malvisguy212: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2015
^^^ in what culture is a man adress by his mother name ? Once the Qur’an denies the fact that Jesus is the Son of God, it can find no meaning for the virgin birth. The Bible, on the contrary, gives an absolutely necessary purpose for it –being the Son of God there was no other way he could have been conceived.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by Chizzled06(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2015
No being to ever walk this earth in human form is not the result of sexual reproduction ie. a sperm cell vertilizing an egg cell.

The virgin birth story of several gods is a popular occurence in ancient mythology.
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by Rilwayne001: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2015
tola9ja:

jail keh! so you are the woman we have been searching for diezani alyson loadeke grin grin grin grin

No be me oo grin grin loool

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by Rilwayne001: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2015
Medicis:
Who is the Mother of Adam??
Patience Jonathan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by yazach: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

you don expose his idiocy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by yazach: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Patience Jonathan grin grin

My brother you are too funny o grin grin grin grin
As in this people are now becoming laughing stock nowadays undecided undecided
They think they are blackmailing Islam but the more they do the more people embrace Islam
Alhamdulillah they cannot bold of converting anyone with their blackmailing tactics, that one is enough to tell on their idiocy

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by Rilwayne001: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
yazach:

My brother you are too funny o grin grin grin grin
As in this people are now becoming laughing stock nowadays undecided undecided
They think they are blackmailing Islam but the more they do the more people embrace Islam
Alhamdulillah they cannot bold of converting anyone with their blackmailing tactics, that one is enough to tell on their idiocy

You are spot on bro grin
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by Anas09: 7:06am On Oct 08, 2015
@Yazach.
You are here again exposing ur mediocrity
Who is the father of is Jesus? instead of u guys answering the question, you threw a stupid one back.
You are asked, if the circumstancies sorrounding Jesus' birth are the same with that of Adam, WHO IS ADAM's MOTHER?.
And why is only Jesus in the entire world's history is named after his mother?
Answer that and stop fooling urselves.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by yazach: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2015
Anas09:
@Yazach.
You are here again exposing ur mediocrity
Who is the father of is Jesus? instead of u guys answering the question, you threw a stupid one back.
You are asked, if the circumstancies sorrounding Jesus' birth are the same with that of Adam, WHO IS ADAM's MOTHER?.
And why is only Jesus in the entire world's history is named after his mother?
Answer that and stop fooling urselves.
Chai!!! I taught Rilwayne001 have told you that it is DAME PATIENT JONATHAN grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus The Son Of Mary? by Anas09: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Its actually recently, I appreciate God (Yahwey) the more. He gave me the grace to be a Christian. I didn't know much Islam about until I joined NL and met people who know islam well. Since I dint know much, just read and observed. Listening to both sides, its obvious to me that am on the right Track. Islam is a scam.
Very serious questions are being asked here, all u muslims do is throw insults and derail the thread because u folk don't have answers.
Serious accusations have been levelled against ur prophet, you can't come up with any rebutals, instead, u insults and troll. Threaten as if u guys have monopoly to violence.
Its just a simple question I asked.
If Allah aka muuharmad is not lying and trying to hide something. Why not attach his mother's name after his own name? Why only Jesus? O wait!!! Its because if allah aka Muuharmad calls Jesus by his fathers name, he will be forced to tell stupid muslims that Jesus is the son of God, since he allah aka muuharmad, has already stated that Jesus is of a virgin birth.
Instead he likens Jesus to Adam. See brainlessness. Allah forgot that Adam didn't ve a father or mother.

Ok fine, Jesus is like Adam.

Iesa bin mirriam, Adamu bin WHO?

Since they r the same, then they shd be addressed the same manner.
If you (muslims) have allowed allah to eat up ur brains, sell ur kettles and buy some.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Shuns Nigeria, To Visit Kenya, Uganda / Fulfilling Purpose In Life / To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.