Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,864 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:08 AM

Meet Your Requirements - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Your Requirements (461 Views)

South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Your Requirements by oluwaniyi66(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] . What type of partner do you wish to have? "I want a spirit filled man/woman, a planner, a purposeful person, intelligent, neat, understanding, good command of english, this and that'. . They're all so good, it is good to have such desires, no one will like to have someone who you can't show off or be proud of. Now the question is, are you that type of person too? . Let's do some straight talk today, enough of wanting a spouse with some requirements or skills that you don't even have! It is so awkward to have requirements that even you can't meet. . You want a spiritual person, be spiritual too; he/she must be intelligent, are you one or working to be intelligent? If you so desire him/her to be neat, I see no reason why you should look tattered or unkempt! . Some men says they want virgins, are you even one? Who says a man cannot be a virgin too? Oh please, virginity is not feminine, its masculine too! You there 'test running' other ladies, yet you dream of having a fresh one, my brother wake up, come to God and zip up! . "I want a rich guy, he must have this and that", what do you have? What have you achieved too? Some ladies are just too lazy and they want a hard-working men, I pray o! You're there spending on latest clothes, gadgets, hairstyles and so on and you can't even buy the smallest set of pots to keep for marriage and you're there wanting a man that will be hard-working and has this and that. . Don't forget that just as you have your requirements, he/ she has too and you may not meet up! Meet up with the requirement of your requirements before you start looking out for spouse, don't be surprise if you attract your exact type. . Shalom Oluwatoyin Adebowale KEY ©2015
Re: Meet Your Requirements by donTbone(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2015
wink
Re: Meet Your Requirements by kaboninc(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2015
Thugsss cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Say NO When You Actually Mean YES? / Question Of The Day:- Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Is Ofofoceo Real? Investigators Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.