Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:34 AM

Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" (37641 Views)

Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Sub-Topic: Things An "Average Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Make Her PREFERABLE In The Dating World

They are not so pretty so they employ all methods possible to keep themselves irresistible and wanted in the "dating world".

Note: These is not applicable to all of them but a few well-mannered ones who really wanna settle down.

Character, they say is what is left when beauty fades away; She holds on tenaciously to that seeing the BIG picture.

The painful truth is, by DEFAULT 60% of Beautiful girls are on the contrary of all she believes in. As I said, most of it are old-fashioned but it's working for her.

I'm not generalizing

What are some things that an average-looking girl can do to make her WANTED in the Dating World?
Calhanoglu in Bayer Leverkusen may not be a very good midfielder but he is splendid at free kicks, so Man.Utd are after him smiley

THE TRUTH IS, MOST OF THESE POINTS ARE INHERENT IN SOME.

1. Being nice with guys, in general. She is a helper.

Have you ever seen a lady who guys truly like? She is not that pretty but to guys, THAT LADY HAS CHARACTER and that sets her apart. She is nice even when she doesn't wanna date you, her wisdom in putting you off is astonishingly amazing. You feel good after she implies a No. That's being Nice. She even sends you a message after that but withdraws on time. I've met a few of them. After saying NO to you, you friend zone yourself in tacit, lol! She's just a gem.

2. "Irrelevant" and "Old fashioned" things like cutting his toe nails, bursting his pimples, knotting his tye, massaging his tired laps etc, are frequently done by her.

Yea, she does it and does it with humility and love. Not only when he gives you cash or buy you a gift. No. She does it because she loves to keep her man that way. It has become a part of her. She is "handy".

3. "Letting her guard down" most times, by becoming a friend to his difficult sisters and brothers.

When a girl like her starts getting closer to him, she may find out how some of his family members are a bit hysterical and difficult towards her. She doesn't turn away so quickly. If she likes him, she stays back and keep a good attitude. Soon, they'll see the stuff she's made of and will mark her "Good". Is it necessary? The question should be, Is he worth it? If he is, she will keep an optimal attitude.

4. Calling his mum, mummy- in such a way...

Yea, this may be common but hers is quite different. Most women know who their daughter-in-law will eventually be, most times, they know by the way she even addresses her subconsciously. It's a bit a mystery. She just can tell when she calls her, "mummy" in such that way... smiley

5. Being simple in dressing thus passing a message to him: "I'm not extravagant; I'll take good care of our money."

I'm listing here what most average-looking ladies do to spell their worth in Bolded Fonts. One way is her dressing. To me, you mustn't reveal cleavage or bum to show you're pretty even when you know you're not. When pretty ones do stuff like that, guys see them like peddlers how much more you? Well, when she dresses modern and decent, she stands out. Did I say, those long and awkward-looking "ear machetes" Or earrings are not necessary to look decent?

6. When cooking, not over buying and over spending, sometimes she uses her own cash- Still passing a very vital message over to him.

Old fashioned? Yes! I know many ladies who do this not because they are trying to win him but because they are just that way. When you, an average... do it, you're passing a timely message. Even in Uni then, there were ladies who were like Mamas. Guys and friends can trust them for food then. They are homely. Guys love that in ladies tho. An economical lady. The sweetness of a correct egusi soup IS NOT directly proportional to the amount of money used i making it but the skillfulness in the lady involved.

7. She spends time building herself intellectually. How most men love this!

Aya! Who doesn't love a girl who knows that she knows but still knows when to come in? She mustn't be a lawyer or a doctor to be a reader or learned. After all, many of those talk flippantly and still don't make sense. She acquires skills for the purpose of her Husby and children. That's preparation. Don't forget that many husbands have lost the route to their wives' pots and channeled it to one Mama Put or One Ekaete somewhere.

Have a nice day. smiley

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by pinkiberry(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2015
only desperate girls that really need to marry do this but sorry i arnt desperate. tongue

after doing all these for a guy he starts feeling like some kind of demigod.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
only desperate girls that really need to marry do this but sorry i arnt desperate. tongue

I doubt you read it.

No one is compelling anyone but I think whatever you do is totally for yourself. Does reading/ prepping for exams help your lecturer in anyway?

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by adewaletb3(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2015
Market value?? Are you kidding me op??

10 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2015
adewaletb3:

What's your point? Ever heard of selling point?

Footballers and sportsmen are "sold" from one team to another...Do I underscore more?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by lyntiffany(f): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2015
adewaletb3:
Nope his 'adulting' you grin

26 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by chymystique(f): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2015
All these because of Men? Some who might just want to take advantage of the female. I think this thread should be about being one-self instead of attributing these qualities to being marketable to the opposite sex.. Like seriously there is more to life than trying to impress the male gender.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by gab264(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2015
emusmith:
Sub-Topic: Things An "Average Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Make Her PREFERABLE In The Dating World

They are not so pretty so they employ all methods possible to keep themselves irresistible and wanted in the "dating world".

Note: These is not applicable to all of them but a few well-mannered ones who really wanna settle down.

Character, they say is what is left when beauty fades away; She holds on tenaciously to that seeing the BIG picture.

The painful truth is, by DEFAULT 60% of Beautiful girls are on the contrary of all she believes in. As I said, most of it are old-fashioned but it's working for her.

I'm not generalizing

What are some things that an average-looking girl can do to make her WANTED in the Dating World?
Calhanoglu in Bayer Leverkusen may not be a very good midfielder but he is splendid at free kicks, so Man.Utd are after him smiley

THE TRUTH IS, MOST OF THESE POINTS ARE INHERENT IN SOME.

1. Being nice with guys, in general. She is a helper.

Have you ever seen a lady who guys truly like? She is not that pretty but to guys, THAT LADY HAS CHARACTER and that sets her apart. She is nice even when she doesn't wanna date you, her wisdom in putting you off is astonishingly amazing. You feel good after she implies a No. That's being Nice. She even sends you a message after that but withdraws on time. I've met a few of them. After saying NO to you, you friend zone yourself in tacit, lol! She's just a gem.

2. "Irrelevant" and "Old fashioned" things like cutting his toe nails, bursting his pimples, knotting his tye, massaging his tired laps etc, are frequently done by her.

Yea, she does it and does it with humility and love. Not only when he gives you cash or buy you a gift. No. She does it because she loves to keep her man that way. It has become a part of her. She is "handy".

3. "Letting her guard down" most times, by becoming a friend to his difficult sisters and brothers.

When a girl like her starts getting closer to him, she may find out how some of his family members are a bit hysterical and difficult towards her. She doesn't turn away so quickly. If she likes him, she stays back and keep a good attitude. Soon, they'll see the stuff she's made of and will mark her "Good". Is it necessary? The question should be, Is he worth it? If he is, she will keep an optimal attitude.

4. Calling his mum, mummy- in such a way...

Yea, this may be common but hers is quite different. Most women know who their daughter-in-law will eventually be, most times, they know by the way she even addresses her subconsciously. It's a bit a mystery. She just can tell when she calls her, "mummy" in such that way... smiley

5. Being simple in dressing thus passing a message to him: "I'm not extravagant; I'll take good care of our money."

I'm listing here what most average-looking ladies do to spell their worth in Bolded Fonts. One way is her dressing. To me, you mustn't reveal cleavage or bum to show you're pretty even when you know you're not. When pretty ones do stuff like that, guys see them like peddlers how much more you? Well, when she dresses modern and decent, she stands out. Did I say, those long and awkward-looking "ear machetes" Or earrings are not necessary to look decent?

6. When cooking, not over buying and over spending, sometimes she uses her own cash- Still passing a very vital message over to him.

Old fashioned? Yes! I know many ladies who do this not because they are trying to win him but because they are just that way. When you, an average... do it, you're passing a timely message. Even in Uni then, there were ladies who were like Mamas. Guys and friends can trust them for food then. They are homely. Guys love that in ladies tho. An economical lady. The sweetness of a correct egusi soup IS NOT directly proportional to the amount of money used i making it but the skillfulness in the lady involved.

7. She spends time building herself intellectually. How most men love this!

Aya! Who doesn't love a girl who knows that she knows but still knows when to come in? She mustn't be a lawyer or a doctor to be a reader or learned. After all, many of those talk flippantly and still don't make sense. She acquires skills for the purpose of her Husby and children. That's preparation. Don't forget that many husbands have lost the route to their wives' pots and channeled it to one Mama Put or One Ekaete somewhere.

Have a nice day. smiley
In this 28 century can a gurl display those characters for you.
Am still lookin.
who cares anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by MsBliss(f): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please how can I increase my bank account value? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
MsBliss:

You don't know how?
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
this thread is so funny
no be only market value
mtchewww
only desperate ladies will go to such measures

5 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by IamLEGEND1: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
tttttiiiiiitttttsssss
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by exotiqueify(f): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
angry angry
adewaletb3:

As in eh?!!
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by MsBliss(f): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
emusmith:

You don't know how?
You seem to know more about value increment that's why I am asking .
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by SuPeRq(f): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Noted
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by activelyA(f): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
U have come again oo undecided

All about the ladies and what they should and not do...

Why should it be the ladies needing an increament in "market value", why not both male and female?

Remember what I called you??

Yet another thread displaying it.
Later you will say you are not a chauvinist undecided

8 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Simitrendy: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
5. Being simple in dressing thus passing a
message to him: "I'm not extravagant;

I love extravagant babes

grin

If you're not extravagant I'll just smooch u and the next day u call me

I'll just tell u bit*h I've done what I wanna do.

wink

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by WhoBeThisMan: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
For me a girl with these attributes is the most beautiful girl in the world.

I have seen incredibly beautiful girls with nasty characters who feel you owe them something because they are beautiful.... Such girls disgust me

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by AmakaDNBStories(f): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Market gini?
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by amii131(f): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

May jah bless u

5 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Akosxxx(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
MARKET VALUE??
ECONLD 419 (12 Credits)
lwkm

2 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by tpiander: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oh boy.

oro yin, o sunraye.

lord have mercy.
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by damton(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
I must confess all this qualities will be hard to find In our naija ladies of now . these are some of the values prevalent In the olden days.
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by dtraveler: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Cost nothing, gives value.
Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Lamasta(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hardly will you find a Niger babe or chick or whatever with those qualities......

1 Like

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by tolustx(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
I think linguists have to come up with a new figure of speech (or maybe it already exist, I dunno). I learnt "personification" in school, which means referring to an inanimate object as tho it is animate but I don't understand what figure of speech takes care of d opposite - describing an animate object with inanimate qualities. Any answers or suggestions?

Exmples of such descriptions are:
A. Husband or wife material
B. A woman's ringtone (as used by a Nigerian artist)
C. A woman's market value (as used by d op)
D. Woman wrapper (pidgin)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by 69MissedCalls(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
if a girl does all this for me I'll suspect she's up to something. in a country as tense as Nigeria someone will come and be bursting another person's pimples? tweaaah! gerrarahia grin

6 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by PAnaceA7(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
B
Simitrendy:
k
Nairalanders booking space like there is an award for FTC.......in other news

Diezianis loot UK - £13 Billion Nigeria - 3924099237500 Naira. Zimbabwe - Syntax Error!

4 Likes

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by damton(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
MsBliss:
Go and carry Gun .

1 Like

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Remilekun101: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is she for sale? angry

1 Like

Re: Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" by Remilekun101: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wherey reh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.