Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List (17387 Views)

Center For Distance Learning Admission Fourth List? / University Of Lagos Distance Learning Admission Requirments / University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List by uselo: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2009
Does anyone in the house know if the UNI-ABUJA Distance Learning ADMISSION LIST is out.Anyone with usefull info should post a reply pls.
Re: University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List by luvgod: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
I just received a cal now that the second list is out. get in touch and know how far pls.
Re: University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List by feelinz: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
any one in here who is beliving God for admission and perherps jamb has not been faitful.
it happen to most of here and myself in particular but this one thing i did
i bought esut pre-science form and the end of the story is that i am in school now
the ggod news is that Esut pre-science form is out for 2010 session
pls pick up the form
it's cheap
no entrance examination
and many other benefit i do not have time to tell u
but if u ned any other info fel free to cal me 07064212579 is my no.
i dont mind 9t calls
Re: University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List by uba199uba(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2010
pls when is university of Abuja list for 2010 will be out.
Re: University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List by DrDona1d(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2010
University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List
Re: University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List by Tobia(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2010
pls do the Uniabuja have any centre in Lagos, pls let me know
Re: University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List by Deji35: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2011
HOUSE: Can anyone please supply me with info on how and where to purchase admission form for next session. I need information on the Abuja centres. I wish every one seeking admission the best.
Re: University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List by Deji35: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2011
HOUSE: Can anyone please supply me with info on how and where to purchase admission form for next session. I need information on the Abuja centres. I wish every one seeking admission the best.
Re: University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List by Onyeasi(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
Please and please. Do anybody have an info concerning university of Lagos & Abuja distance learning. I just some info that Uni of Lagos form is on sale. I really want to know whether their centres dey Abuja
Re: University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List by Onyeasi(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2012
Please does anyone have any info concerning Uni Abuja distance traning or Uni Lag. I got some info that Uni Lag form(Distance Learning) is now on sale. Please any info where Uni Lag centre is situated in Abuja?. Any idea or info is well welcomed

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors / I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not / WAEC Releases 2023 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.