Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

#ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) (26450 Views)

#bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by benedictnsi(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2015
As Nigerians awaits the announcement of the PMB list of ministers, Read what Nigerians are saying on Twitter.........

https://mobile.twitter.com/search/?q=%23MinisterialList&s=tren

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by benedictnsi(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2015
More....

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by INTROVERT(f): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2015
yeah

IF BUHARI LIKES HE CAN NOMINATE SHEKAU AS A MINISTER FOR ALL I CARE.

3 Likes

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by benedictnsi(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2015
More....

https://mobile.twitter.com/search/?q=%23MinisterialList&s=tren

Cc: Lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by MosakuAW(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2015
The list is not really my interest rather the portfolio the names on that list will hold.

I want to see what Lai Mohammed, Ameachi and Raji Fashola will hold.

I dont really gbadu the name Lai Mohammed on that list, i wish APC party elders/ leaders should not be make ministers.

Let wait and see, by December we will know where we are heading to.

1 Like

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by Bevista: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Why am I disappointed with #TheList? It is simple - I expected to see more Technocrats and fewer Politicians. #TheList is too conventional & uninspiring.

Well, I do appreciate the precarious situation PMB is in, trying to balance all the contending political interests within the party, so Wailers won't have a laugh with their "Use and Dump" line.

However, now that this list has satisfied political fraying nerves, something tells me that during the subsequent batches of nominees, the President will exercise his full prerogative and get in real technocrats. The president might also reshuffle his cabinet at a latter time, giving him more latitude to appoint other persons.

21 Likes

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by Truepee(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by MadCow1: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Ok na
Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by omusiliyu(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Wailing wailers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by mrpackager(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2015
h

why the long waiting since you Gona appoint pepz like

lie Muhammad. ?

with the waiting ,I was about think

shocked is buhari Gona appoint "Jesus disciples embarassed

Gerarahere mehn undecided

10 Likes

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by yomalex(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Oya o
Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by Reekadict04: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2015
cool
Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by Kingspin(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2015
APC and PDP, the ans remain Nigerians will wail again after 4years. Quote me later. Nothing has changed na the same people.

5 Likes

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
After waiting dis long, I was xpcting 2 see names of Angels 4rm Heaven 2 reshape all ministries not names d@ we re familiar with. Anyway I pray dey perform beta dan d last admin after being assigned dre diff position. God Bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by philfrey08: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Na wa o
How do people get to quickly know about these trendings or follow them.. undecided

I hope your aunties and Uncles are part of the nominees.
Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by missKiffy(f): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wailing wailers complaining about Amaechi, una never see anything
Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by sanandreas(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
I see no changes. I was expecting fresh wine. Buhari gave us stale wine

3 Likes

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by lordhugo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
as far as they work!!!
Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by disloman(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
This list makes mi believe that with a good leader at the helm of affair,those who are considered bad will work to improve the lives of such country.Ameachi,Fashola and Fayemi inclusion sweet mi die.Wailer!!!make una come wail again.From use and dump to Baba is not serious with fight corruption.Now is Ameachi is not diligent.Wailers are just like feathers in th air.PMB! Ride. on

1 Like

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by disloman(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
sanandreas:
I see no changes. I was expecting fresh wine. Buhari gave us stale wine
Mumu
Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by BOWOTO(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
God please direct our ministers.

1 Like

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by fratermathy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
My utmost prayer is that these nominees deliver and justify the faith that the president has on them. May they succeed and leave their detractors wondering how Nigeria could ever be great. I pray for the best of this nation. Beyond political ties, I want Nigeria to succeed and even in the face of constructive criticism, I want this nation to become an Eldorado! So mote it be!
Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by Ameanux(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
O lord of creation bless us with leaders who have the fear of God in their hearts.
Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by Amiano(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
D list is nt worth d wait, Bubu only wasted our tym

4 Likes

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by landinfo: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
I have never been a fan of Atiku but I love the truth the daughter said;

"Royals (PDP) marrying royals (APC), and commoners (the Poor/Electorates) actually think their opinion matters.".....& some ediotz claimed to lose the jobz over these foolz God help us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sincerely I am disappointed..are this the Messiah we are waiting fir? Politicians? Where are the technocrats? Who among these men will handle the ministry of finance? Where is pat utomi, femi falana?

Am just disappointed, the list is not worth the wait

3 Likes

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by Lordave: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Buhari is a disappointment.

5 Likes

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by yatch360: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lol
Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by Rilwayne001: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Same wailers that said Buhari can't find saints are the same ones claiming he didn't appoint saints. muhehehe grin

WAILERS gon wail till jesus come.

Buhari till 2030 angry tongue

2 Likes

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by SirLegal(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
But why is there no OBY EZEKWESILI in this list.

Or should we expect to see her in the next List

2 Likes

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ministerial appointment was no angels and saints but rewards for the hard work of those who got Mr. President on that position

3 Likes

Re: #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) by Udoks(m): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abeg if una see my name for that list, moona holla at me. I don find am taya, and GMB gave his word. Is this a scam?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) / How Drones Helped Us Raid 18 Kidnappers’ Camps –army / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Joe Okechukwu In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.