Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 PM

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? (29782 Views)

Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? / Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) / Are Girls Really Fishbrained??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by blezzy080: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
I do laugh my ass out whenever i hear Nigerians girls sing the song (Orente by Adekunle Gold).. What baffles me most is dat they love listening to the music to the extent that some nw use it as their ringing tone..Orente means "beautiful and Loyal girl". The point i want us to bring out thr is "LOYAL".. Babe' why sing what you as a person know is neva possible? Or is it dat they didnt listen carefully to the lyrics? Evidence shows that 80% of Nigerian girls are after a guy'/man' riches.. Finding a girl that has true love for a guy is very hard to come by this day.
Nairalanders!!! What' ur take on this?

Lalasticlala!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by IamLEGEND1: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Kaybeeeee(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
FTC hmmm
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by 2dice(m): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
I can bet 95% don't know
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by 2dice(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
I can bet 95% don't know
Even the Op don't know grin

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by McCarlito(m): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nigerian Girls been chasing Reade Made Men since the time of Eve

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok....watz the meaning of orente??

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Cutehector(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
2dice:
I can bet 95% don't know
u sef no sabi

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by IamRespected: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mr Op after all these ur grammer bla bla bla common sense did not tell u 2 tell us d meaning of oriente?

18 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by 2dice(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Cutehector:
u sef no sabi
i know it.. My grandma told me the Real Meaning
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Cutehector(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
2dice:
i know it.. My grandma told me the Real Meaning
if I hear.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Lamasta(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ask Nigerian GIRLS sorry WOMEN
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by 2dice(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Cutehector:
if I hear.
serious joor...
The funny thing was she was listening to one yoruba radio station when they played the song..
Then she asked me did i know the Meaning?
I said NO
Na so she told me the Meaning
It has noting to do with Golddiggin or whatever

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kaybeeeee:
FTC hmmm
You don drink too much of garri.. You no see Iamlegend1 for up.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
2dice:
serious joor...
The funny thing was she was listening to one yoruba radio station when they played the song..
I said NO
so wad did she tell u den

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by montezz(f): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Warefa! I prefer 'shade' jor. I jux love d song.@op atlst z beta dan doro dis,doro dat.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by blezzy080: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
2dice:
serious joor...
I said NO
Did i mention anytin lik golddigging? i dy try tell u say na only money 9ja girls sabi
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Emodeee: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
"Dorobucci dey toast u
You tell am say u no do"

If I hear. Dangote pikin go toast ur g.f now, she go say "I'm not interested" my brother, she will leave you one time.

All these girls are after money and fame.

All the ladies dat I'm following, this question goes out to u, sheeee if wizkid toast u, sheee u nor go gree? Despite say u get boyfriend

Let ur answers be veritable.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Emodeee: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:
Warefa! I prefer 'shade' jor. I jux love d song.@op atlst z beta dan doro dis,doro dat.

Wht do ladies gain when they expose their cleavages?

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by montezz(f): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Emodeee:

Wht do ladies gain when they expose their cleavages?
ao z dz related 2 d post?
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Emodeee: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:

ao z dz related 2 d post?

Ur cleavage is causing distraction.

See cleavage, u make me wanna see the boobs in full.

Wetin una dey gain for cleavage exposure?

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by montezz(f): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Emodeee:

Ur cleavage is causing distraction.

See cleavage, u make me wanna see the boobs in full.

Wetin una dey gain for cleavage exposure?
Shioor! Y u no comot eye 4 dia? U nid nt ask me why cos it's working on u already lol.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by musafat(f): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Emodeee: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:

Shioor! Y u no comot eye 4 dia? U nid nt ask me why cos it's working on u already lol.

The boobs dawale sef, e no firm. I like firm boobs.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by blezzy080: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Emodeee:
"Dorobucci dey toast u
You tell am say u no do"

If I hear. Dangote pikin go toast ur g.f now, she go say "I'm not interested" my brother, she will leave you one time.

All these girls are after money and fame.

All the ladies dat I'm following, this question goes out to u, sheeee if wizkid toast u, sheee u nor go gree? Despite say u get boyfriend

Let ur answers be veritable.
for those wey watch the video, den go undastand d tin wey my guy mean. U even sure say person still fi see dah kin girl for Nigeria
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by montezz(f): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Emodeee:

The boobs dawale sef, e no firm. I like firm boobs.
R u sure aint visually impaired? m yet 2 c d exposed cleavage o.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Emodeee: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:

R u sure aint visually impaired? m yet 2 c d exposed cleavage o.

No be u get the boobs? U no fit see am na.

Na people wey u open am for, na dem go see am.

Do u have a boyfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Emodeee: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
blezzy080:
for those wey watch the video, den go undastand d tin wey my guy mean. U even sure say person still fi see dah kin girl for Nigeria

Shebi u sef u be girl, shee u fit miss dat kain opportunity?
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by montezz(f): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Emodeee:

No be u get the boobs? U no fit see am na.
Na people wey u open am for, na dem go see am.

Do u have a boyfriend?
Ask Google
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Emodeee: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:

Ask Google

Google says u don't have toasters talkless of boyfriend.

5 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
blezzy080:
I do laugh my ass out whenever i hear Nigerians girls sing the song (Orente by Adekunle Gold).. What baffles me most is dat they love listening to the music to the extent that some nw use it as their ringing tone.. Why sing what you as a person know is neva possible? Or is it dat they didnt listen carefully to the lyrics? Evidence shows that 80% of Nigerian girls are after a guy'/man' riches.. Finding a girl that has true love for a guy is very hard to come by this day.
Nairalanders!!! What' ur take on this?

Lalasticlala!

What's the meaning of orente

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean / Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.