Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Reasons You Should Quit Road Side Snack Consumption - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Reasons You Should Quit Road Side Snack Consumption (781 Views)

Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri / Nigerian State Bans Consumption Of Coke, Fanta, Sprite At Its Events / Mirinda, Lucozade Unsafe For Consumption – CPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Should Quit Road Side Snack Consumption by foodiciary: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
I am not a lover of the regular and common road side Nigeria snacks but sometimes when I’m badly hungry and know a trusted source that bake snacks, I drop by to bye some. But seriously for the sake of our health, here are reasons why we should quite road side snack quickly...http://foodiciary.com/2015/09/reasons-you-should-quit-road-side-snack-consumption/

Re: Reasons You Should Quit Road Side Snack Consumption by djcliff(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
may God continue to protect us. iam not into it though.
Re: Reasons You Should Quit Road Side Snack Consumption by Cutehector(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Seee all of them... Liars.. Abeg I dey chop am dey go.. Especially d scotch egg and puff puff...
Re: Reasons You Should Quit Road Side Snack Consumption by tpiander: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
op where is this and why are you taking people's pictures surreptitiously?

I see you intentionally showed the girl's faces but not everyone else, including the men loitering around.

Were those girls brought there by you (doubtful), or are they being targeted by you for human trafficking at a later date?

What do you intend to do with the pictures and did you take them to a native doctor for further use?
Re: Reasons You Should Quit Road Side Snack Consumption by Shawarmaplus(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
foodiciary:

I am not a lover of the regular and common road side Nigeria snacks but sometimes when I’m badly hungry and know a trusted source that bake snacks, I drop by to bye some. But seriously for the sake of our health, here are reasons why we should quite road side snack quickly...http://foodiciary.com/2015/09/reasons-you-should-quit-road-side-snack-consumption/

Good observation madam. The truth is most road side snacks are not hygienically prepared and they pose a lot of health issues to all wannabe consumers.
However we at SHAWARMAPLUS make sure every process involved in preparing our delicious Shawarma is very hygienic, safe and well spiced to taste...
We have also ensured that our Beef and Chicken is well STRIPPED of fat and grilled before usage in order to reduce other health risks...

Try us today and experience the difference.

****Check out our profile for pictures and follow up****

(1) (Reply)

Get Longer And Healthy Hair / 23 Kitchen Tips That Might Help In The Future / Report: Nigeria Leads In Beer Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.