Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities (56789 Views)

Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes / 12 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes / 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
desmondDessi:

Ur boyfriend house or is it the bathroom?
church
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mine was one certain night I was reading in a large class of about 500 capacity known as D'block in Michael Okpara Fed. University Umudike, suddenly 3 girls entered, sat on d seat in front of me and one of them started sleeping. she slept for about 1hour, all of a sudden we heard a loud sound 4rm d seat where d 3 girls were sitting 'booooo! booooo!! boooo!!!' Everybody started laughing, one of d 2 girls that were awake woke d one sleeping but she couldn't raise her head because she was shy. After some minutes when everywhere was calm she sneaked a piece of paper to me. she wrote in d paper, "Am sorry to embarrass u, pls 4give me" and I replied her on d same paper "don't bother, but don't do it again". She read my reply, covered her face and ran out of d class. that was d end of her reading/sleeping that night. After that night I asked my self, Does it mean all these fine ladies do fart? lolssssssss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by cocaineaddict(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
chesm:
are u in mouau?
Xup Babe. I'll be coming 2 umuahia tomorrow or next, can I have ur contacts so we can hook up
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
ITbomb:
Looking good

I remember when we were like 5 to a corner with a bunk. What you needed was just a place to keep your things and take bath in the morning, at night you go to the class and sleep.
Rep RM110 Hostel D FUTO

Website that tells you exactly how old you look. No long story

so i guess u'v graduated na. U should have tried Hostel E. I heard tis is d best after NDDC. Tho' i'm staying off kay sha(eziobodo)
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by mors(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
My guy wey go night class the day to thermodynamics exam.him read, read,read. As im come back house for morning, im say make im sleep small come set alarm. him no know say na 10pm instead of 10am im set the alarm for 11:30am exam.alarm no come ring, na so im sleep till 1pm. When im wake up im dey hear how exam hard from others, how dem seize exam sheets and how dem repeat 2 questions from last year

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
sheddo619:
did u apply for D.e or presently in HND

I finished my ond 06 and hnd 09 pgd 13
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by sheddo619(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
adamdbt:

I finished my ond 06 and hnd 09 pgd 13
ah ah weldon sir

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by pamcode(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
bjbukzy:
i sure say ma oau u go
lol bloody Awo boys.
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by trippleKAY(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
suyamasta:
I remember back then in KSU wey i sleep wake up my phone no dey my hand again i think say na joke! I asked one of my friends around me to give me my phone abeg b4 i know reality dawn on me o! it wasnt funny that night oo,
I miss my undergrad days night class was fun in KSU! From the readers to the Laptop clans to the lovey dovey people dem! kiss
we sttill dey flex KSU o

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by temitope23(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
omusiliyu:
Those that normally came to distract the readers by chanting "Iwe nlemi oooo" (book is pursuing me ooo) and running up and down.

Awoite
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Haryohdeji(m): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
omusiliyu:
Those that normally came to distract the readers by chanting "Iwe nlemi oooo" (book is pursuing me ooo) and running up and down.
dat is the dekoites...greatest dekoites! Greatest futarian
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by piagetskinner(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Never did.. I have no tale to tell# although a friend of mine once told me he went for night class, with the hope of finishing up some topics because he had exams the following morning... But this friend of mine just went for a dozing spree till the following day#he was mad at himself

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by treachiz(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lols, i cn rememba wen a young boy woke up frm posibly a horror drm nd jumpd dwn Ofrima building @ Uniport (2nd floor).. Hahahaha,, it ws frm his fathers house!!
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by MbashrexBashir(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
All Kwara poly Nairalander go sabi IBAS complex for LR 13 wen you go see say candle wax don melt person book together with her scarf. Anoder tin wey de happen dia b say for dose days you go jst see Big Broz (cult) guyz kum de tax you people or make dem bring basket kum de tell you make you de contribute your phone... No phone you go chop good 10 Igbati oloyi.... Gone are dose days

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Haryohdeji(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
When I first got admission into FUTA. I dhu hia dat u can get 1st class by going to night class so during my 100-200 I always go to CCE building /ETF to get... I live ohm ny 8am go see my new gf @ jibowu till 10pm from den I read till 12 or 1am..from den I start singing westlife nd tuface songs to my gf den...by 3am I see her off back to her hostel... By then am tired...but when my result is out @ 100lv l its was still gud but by but 200lvl oh boi ma result dropped even my gf own rise... I later discover dat bfor I com mark my register in jibowu den d would av read ahead n kip telling me to sing n sing n hang out... As soon as I see my cgpa @ 200lvl was below 2.5...I was ashmed n just stay in my room and invite my friend to com n read with me by 300lvl my gp was d best en was on 4.21 ...since I neva step night class again

4 Likes

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by yoged(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
I remembered LT1 IN unilorin when every where was silent around 1am, people busy reading and jacking . Suddenly we heard a stainless plate rolling down the steps with noise . Guess a student purposely throw it. Everybody was just laughing. Chaiiii,I miss Unilorin. From LT1 to LT2, SLT,AGRIC,ELT. ,bch class. . Gone are those days . Wish I could rewind some time but pls not during exam . Exam for unilorin na die . ... Great chemistry department .

3 Likes

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Hugo7(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Can forget dat night a guy was reading in the cafetarian, all of a sudden he dozed off with his head bent on the table, not satisfied he decided to lay down on the long long sit after a while we heard someone fall to the ground, lol and behold it was my guy see laff.He stoodup and prentended nothing has happened went back to his sleeping position less than 5mins he fell off the bench again,this time he packed his things straight to the hostel #advise ifyoucant read @ night jst stay your room enjoy sleep #UJ
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by salveoP(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
treachiz:
Share your experience in night classes.. Either personal or witnessd.
Mine was a scenerio i witnessd in school ( university of Portharcourt) were a young man/boy came to a class i was reading oo, he droped his bag, brought out a book nd off he went. He slept till the next day! Then he picked up his bag and went back to d hostel... Hahahahah, it was a funny scene.

You can add up our own here!...
lol...which of the classes? Ofrima, Ps classes, Ps hall, Basic building, E.t.f, New lecture halls, Clinicals or na those classes for Choba campus. UNIQUE UNIPORT.
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Glocal1: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
uncutz:
Night class bi ti bo?

Finishing with 4.46 CGPA was quite painful. Perhaps if I had tried night classes I might have finished with 4.50. I have no regrets today running my own company. Owo ni koko joor.
Good one, what did u study n what r u doing now?
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Chanzy1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
ITbomb:
Looking good

I remember when we were like 5 to a corner with a bunk. What you needed was just a place to keep your things and take bath in the morning, at night you go to the class and sleep.
Rep RM110 Hostel D FUTO

Website that tells you exactly how old you look. No long story

You be boy for hostel D FUTO?
I just dy watch you!!!
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by deltapickin: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
guy when ps4 enter market? so u stay for school from 2004 to 2013?

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
I was in class one night and this girl I usually see but had never said a word to was sitting right next to me; suddenly NEPA struck so I was looking around for my stuff when my hand accidentally brushed hers, few seconds later I felt a hand on my kini and before you could say 'ki lo n sele' I was getting the best head of my life....greatest Ife law peeps Will relate

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by bxcode(m): 12:17am On Oct 07, 2015
Hilarious posts, laughed so hard reading most of them. cheesy
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by hugochuks60(m): 12:21am On Oct 07, 2015
mine was during n YR 2, I went to night class with my friend in a place called CCE, he asked me to wake him up after 2hrs, we haven't started reading sef, so wen that time reached, I did his wish but he slept back, so I left him to sleep very well by 3:30am I went back to my room, he was still sleeping in class, then in d morning during class, he told me "guy u bad oooo. Na lecturer wake me up from sleep this morning by 9:00am. d students don lafe tire"

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by pavy(m): 12:36am On Oct 07, 2015
RickRichards:
Funny. Never went to night class. I preferred to read alone in the comfort of my room. 'Cos that's the only place I can use my imagination without looking crazy.

Well, mine happened in a bank:

Okay, naso I go bank today o. I come sit down for reception area.

But I still don't get it. Why did I punch him when he mentioned dechandel? Help me out, fellow nairalanders. The question's been giving me migraines.

cheesy

*stands up from front sit and clears throat...sings/shouts in a loud voice*

...this is super story! super story!! super storeeeeey!!! this is super story...

*sits back quietly, brings out groundnut and zobo from inner pocket...*
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by pillarmaria(m): 12:48am On Oct 07, 2015
ITbomb:
Looking good

Rep RM110 Hostel D FUTO [/url][/b]
my dear, no be small thing we see for futo oo
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by ITbomb(m): 12:59am On Oct 07, 2015
Chanzy1:

You be boy for hostel D FUTO?
I just dy watch you!!!
When boys shared hostel with girls in Hostel D, you were still preparing for JSSCE
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Rank50: 1:20am On Oct 07, 2015
One night @uniport night class then, we were all reading quietly, i was by the window staring outside, one guy with huge physique & very deep voice walking behind another guy, probably noticed he was terrifed & shouted "dont run! Dont run!" wt a loud deep voice. All of a sudden everybody inside the classroom started jumping window & running, even those in the other classes joined.. Even me wey clearly know what happened had to join & run.. Incase o, come see even babes jumping window & running

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by uncutz(m): 2:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Glocal1:
Good one, what did u study n what r u doing now?

Economics at first degree

I am an M&E consultant
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by uncutz(m): 3:05am On Oct 07, 2015
ddugeri:

ahh broda u can lie sha....na una type d manage finish wit 1.3

People judge others through their spectacles. Besides I have nothing doing with my brain than to use it to study back then. There were no mobile phones and nay, smartphone when I was an undergrad. I was just 22 when I finished off in 1997. No thanks to Babagida must go sit at home break and thereafter Abacha must go.

I understand your frustrations. Do away with girls now... When you are successful, they will chase you. Do away with PSGs...golf club awaits you too.

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by omusiliyu(m): 3:38am On Oct 07, 2015
Haryohdeji:
dat is the dekoites...greatest dekoites! Greatest futarian
Great
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by riczy(m): 4:36am On Oct 07, 2015
dis Administration of mr body language is sorry,i saw it frm abinitio,c d thieves way day his ministerial list. chei chei

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) / Second Term Begins: Did You Do This While In Primary Or Secondary School? / Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.