Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) (3048 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" / Yemi Alade Arrived Paris In Camouflage Pants For Her World Tour (photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Sends Shout Out To Wife, Calls Her World’s Most Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by nutripot: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
This young girl named Rebecca smiles in rural Uganda, holding bottles of the dirty water she used to drink and the clean water her village now uses.

Click Like if you support the project to provide clean water in rural areas.

Source: http://nutripotblog.com/photo-of-the-day-click-here/

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
the smile on her face gives me joy smiley

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by TOMTOM15(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by Republlican(f): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by IceDude(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nice one smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by dazzlingd(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
quiinnBee:
ur pix gives me joy grin
Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by hatux: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wow shocked... Beautiful people! Happy people!
wink
Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by hakinze00(m): 12:24am On Oct 07, 2015
I thought that second bottle has tea in it
Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by RealAdewole(m): 1:53am On Oct 07, 2015
waow
Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by RealAdewole(m): 1:56am On Oct 07, 2015
dazzlingd:
ur pix gives me joy grin
bad guy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by IamAtribalist: 5:21am On Oct 07, 2015
cool She's got the best smile in the world. God bless her. She is a celebrity in my book too.
Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by nutripot: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
quiinnBee:

Nice one. poverty is a big challenge in Africa
Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
nutripot:

Nice one. poverty is a big challenge in Africa
affirmative...
Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by oluwafemi113(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Smile
Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by nutripot: 6:58am On Oct 12, 2015
The smile says it all grin
Re: Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) by nairalandoga: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2015
hakinze00:
I thought that second bottle has tea in it
bounvita ni

(1) (Reply)

Omawunmi In A Lovely Selfie With Her Hubby,2 Kids And Mother-in-law(photos) / Young Man Stripped Naked For Stealing Phone In Benin / See What Really Killed Nollywood Actor Muna Obiekwe's (photo$video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.