Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Discover How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria (1) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria (1) (274 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / I Want To Start Importation Of Spare Parts Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria (1) by lekansy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
My desire to show job seekers and fellow Nigerians how to do this business inspired me to create my Importation Business Manual, a very detailed eBook with 40 pages that will teach you how to make nothing less than N150k every month from the business. The purpose of writing the eBook is to help other Nigerians like me by teaching them exactly what I did so that they too can do the same and start making money.In this eBook, I clearly explained how you can start this importation business and also make between N150k to N300k every month, in this eBook, I revealed the secret website where you will get these cheap products from, all you just have to do is register on the website, search for anything you want to import, order for it and put your address with your phone number, the product will be shipped from abroad to Nigeria and then to your city, then you will receive a call that your goods have arrived, they can even bring it to your house if you have a traceable address. You may not have a computer to start, you can import anything you want with even your mobile phone.For more Information visit http:///1MaavtR

(1) (Reply)

Proven Tips On Finding More Customers For A New Business! / Check This Information Out / Your Inward Potential To Make Things Happen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.