Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Will Give You Nairaland Clone With 600 Members For This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Give You Nairaland Clone With 600 Members For This (649 Views)

Who Needs A Forum Script (nairaland Clone)? / Need Nairaland Clone Script? Enter Here. / Help, How Do I Log In In My Nairaland Clone Script As Admin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give You Nairaland Clone With 600 Members For This by georgen2u(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Guys one thing that makes web mastership hard is when your expectations are not met on the Web. Especially after building a website and no much members
I had one active Nairaland Clone forum i recently aquired in the land of my work. now here is our bargein
I will give you the Download link for ONLY 5 Unique article one in each of this niche
1.Internet
2.Business entrepreneurs
3.Gadget
4.Life Style
5. Online Business

I will give you a link back to encourage you.
submit the post via http://www.naijans.com/panel/submit-blogs-tutorials
I will Review it and e-mail it to you. Free of Charge!!!
Re: I Will Give You Nairaland Clone With 600 Members For This by Dhilariousdandy(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2016
georgen2u:
Guys one thing that makes web mastership hard is when your expectations are not met on the Web. Especially after building a website and no much members
I had one active Nairaland Clone forum i recently aquired in the land of my work. now here is our bargein
I will give you the Download link for ONLY 5 Unique article one in each of this niche
1.Internet
2.Business entrepreneurs
3.Gadget
4.Life Style
5. Online Business

I will give you a link back to encourage you.
submit the post via http://www.naijans.com/panel/submit-blogs-tutorials
I will Review it and e-mail it to you. Free of Charge!!!
please I already have a Nairaland clone but I'm finding it difficult in configuring my admin panel, please I will appreciate if u can put me through...
Thanks
Re: I Will Give You Nairaland Clone With 600 Members For This by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:

please I already have a Nairaland clone but I'm finding it difficult in configuring my admin panel, please I will appreciate if u can put me through...
Thanks
u dont have to clone nairaland to make a good website

(1) (Reply)

Refer And Earn More For Free!!! / Web Tutors In Ogbomoso / The Difference Between And Wordpress.org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.