Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Where Can I Download Edge Of Paradise Full Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Can I Download Edge Of Paradise Full Series (4021 Views)

Campus Movie ''Engine Boys'' Full Series Thread / On The Edge Of Our Seats: Most Shocking And Suspenseful Moments In Movies. / At The Edge Of Uncertainty Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Download Edge Of Paradise Full Series by adeniyi3971(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
I've been searching for edge of paradise (mnet series) all to no avail! Guys pls if you got the link, post it! Thanks in anticipation of your responses!
Re: Where Can I Download Edge Of Paradise Full Series by uprightman(m): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2016
I am also interesting in the film. I love the movie.
Re: Where Can I Download Edge Of Paradise Full Series by adeniyi3971(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
uprightman:
I am also interesting in the film. I love the movie.

ciao..... I contacted the makers.. Greg and Debbie odutayo but they all said the materials is with mnet and mnet only has the right to release it.. too bad

also I tried to contact kikibeneme the person who posted some of edge of paradise videos on YouTube but all to no avail.

anyway what character do you like the most ?

I relate with Dozie's character the most.
Re: Where Can I Download Edge Of Paradise Full Series by uprightman(m): 5:58am On Nov 04, 2016
adeniyi3971:

ciao..... I contacted the makers.. Greg and Debbie odutayo but they all said the materials is with mnet and mnet only has the right to release it.. too bad

also I tried to contact kikibeneme the person who posted some of edge of paradise videos on YouTube but all to no avail.

anyway what character do you like the most ?

I relate with Dozie's character the most.

Emeka and Asabe
Re: Where Can I Download Edge Of Paradise Full Series by adeniyi3971(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2016
uprightman:
Emeka and Asabe

OK.. hope you will see today's own..

to me edge of paradise is like a daily dose

(1) (Reply)

2013 Big Brother Africa Registration -BBA Season 8 Application / Gotv Removal Of Some TV Stations / A Rape Scene On Nigerian Tv: Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.