Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) (26689 Views)

Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Mikel, Victor Moses, Iwobi Mobbed After Super Eagles Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by kannymoore(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
laurel03:
#Oya go 9ja....U can win Belgium because dr main Man no dey good form now..

We arent playing against belgium!!!!

It's Congo and cameroun!!!!!!!
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Gamesmart: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
klem93:
As the international break week is on, Nigeria is scheduled with a friendly match against Belgium as they arrive the capital of the country. Ahmed Musa, Mikel Obi, Emenike and 13 others arrive camp ahead of international friendlies in Belgium.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/10/photos-super-eagles-of-nigeria-training.html

What friendly against Belgium?
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Kog45(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
searching4love:
Mikel is not needed in that team. he has spent too much time on chelsea bench to be called up. I hope Oliseh wont get fired soon for inviting the failures who got Keshi sacked.
u think oliseh dey reason like u.
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
I pray dey will win! grin anyway none of my bis if dey loss cheesy
undecided
Omo Malawi
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Emmanuel602(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
klem93:
As the international break week is on, Nigeria is scheduled with a friendly match against Belgium as they arrive the capital of the country. Ahmed Musa, Mikel Obi, Emenike and 13 others arrive camp ahead of international friendlies in Belgium.

I think the matches are against Cameroon and Congo Dr to be played IN Belgium
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by meccuno: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
klem93:

let God help us..........cause belgium has a good squad
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by yoged(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
And this sh1t made front page . The moderator must be on a very dry weed
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Obynolee(f): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
pretydiva:
So mikel leave him oyibo babe..i thought she was a semi-god 2 him

What does the wisdom of Solomon get to do with the age of Methuselah busy bodi
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Darlington1976(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pls Oliseh put guys with enough stamina n hungry to impress like Ighalo n dose new invitees n not powerful bench warmers like Mikel dat has not seen 10mins of action in a depleted Chelsea
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by klax(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Darlington1976:
Pls Oliseh put guys with enough stamina n hungry to impress like Ighalo n dose new invitees n not powerful bench warmers like Mikel dat has not seen 10mins of action in a depleted Chelsea

As far as I'm concern I don't see Mikel as a footballer I only see him as pounder yam and Ogbonno chef that his is new career. Mikel was once a footballer during his junior playing career and that was al butl at the moment he is chef.

If Oliseh like him hook up to the chef former footballer (mikel) Keshi did it snd ends up in his house.
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by cally3D(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wetin Mikel dey find for dat team?
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Alpacino85(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
laurel03:
#Oya go 9ja....U can win Belgium because dr main Man no dey good form now..
No be belgium na congo una dey play, op shuld get his facts right bt the match will be played in belgium
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by mikron(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
undecided.....See as Mikel dae smile like person wae get 100% for post utme
Mtcheeeeeeew
Him bench don qet
Seatbelt for chelsea
He qo con dae form Capo for national team....Smh...
I sight Ighalo jae.....
Thumbs up to his goal last weekend........

Aqainst Dr congo
Jesu
We are qood as dead....
Who wan tackle Bolasie
The last time i checked, he has the most successful dribbles after Hazard inthe EPL
bros bolasie is not a tree, so he can not make a forest.
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
some bench warmers 4 their club don de claim senior man 4 national team

garara here
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Zozot:
bois

How much will it cost me and mode of delivery and payment ?
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by xamuelotu(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Super chickens

1 Like

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by maidaboi(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
where victor moses
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by kel4soft: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
pretydiva:
So mikel leave him oyibo babe..i thought she was a semi-god 2 him

See jealousy..
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by kel4soft: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
if it were a nations cup qualifier match in an African country Mikel will avoid the game.

He was not invited now bros. Why re you always like this? Why?
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by kel4soft: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Koolking:
Mikel is the only 'minus 1' of #TeamNigeria. I just hope Oliseh employs 'bench-warming' tactic if he wants result

If Mikel turns down the invite, you will be the first to call him names.
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by kel4soft: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Darlington1976:
klax:

As far as I'm concern I don't see Mikel as a footballer I only see him as pounder yam and Ogbonno chef that his is new career. Mikel was once a footballer during his junior playing career and that was al butl at the moment he is chef.
If Oliseh like him hook up to the chef former footballer (mikel) Keshi did it snd ends up in his house.
Darlington1976:
And they (SE) played excellently well without Mikel in Oliseh's first game. Wisdom have eluded you both.

1 Like

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by kel4soft: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
cally3D:
Wetin Mikel dey find for dat team?
En dey find ur mama. Na 2day u see the invited players?
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by cally3D(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
kel4soft:

En dey find ur mama. Na 2day u see the invited players?
For mentioning my mother, make God strike you and ur generation with eternal poverty!
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by kel4soft: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
cally3D:

For mentioning my mother, make God strike you and ur generation with eternal poverty!

Which of the God? Or gods... Expand cos the latter won't do such.
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
OP please change 'Against' to 'In' because the friendlies are against Congo DR and Cameroun on Thursday and Sunday respectively in Belgium contrary to the Topic's reference point
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Alpacino85:
No be belgium na congo una dey play, op shuld get his facts right bt the match will be played in belgium

Congo DR on Thursday and Cameroun on Sunday both in Belgium
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 12:31am On Oct 07, 2015
grin Wow... dem con bi like European club side..
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Duru009(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2015
Its not with belgium but with DR Congon in Belgium........

Pls take note.....
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Koolking(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2015
kel4soft:

If Mikel turns down the invite, you will be the first to call him names.

Who give a hoot about Mikel? Even in his Chelsea club, he's been resigned to 'bench-warming'. His contribution to success is near-zero. He's finished in football. It's high time he tried Nigerian music. I bet you, he will attend pseudo success through his wide connections not talent
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Zozot: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2015
depends on ur location
OROSUNBOLB:

How much will it cost me and mode of delivery and payment ?

1 Like

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2015
Zozot:
depends on ur location

Oshogbo,Osun State.
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by cally3D(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2015
kel4soft:

Which of the God? Or gods... Expand cos the latter won't do such.
Ok! Just sit down and watch as ur life crumbles!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu Reacts To Tammy Abraham And Fikayo England Call-Up / Solskjaer: Van Persie Does Not Have The Right To Criticize Me / Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.