Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' (42621 Views)

I Need A Good Looking Guy In My Life..... / Disadvantages Of Being A Good Looking Guy / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Damfostopper(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2015
at my age....i dont read counter threads n stewpid posts...be creative for once
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by KingRaoul: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2015
safarigirl:
As you can tell, this is a reply to emusmith's thread. Apologies in advance, it won't look sexy.

1. MAKE MONEY: Yes, money makes the world go round and turns a frown to a smile. So if you want women, make money and you'll have them- the downside is, they only care about the money.

2. BE INTELLIGENT: Where you have no money, intelligence always works. They come to you to help them in assignments, tutor them and all that. This is a much better way to get a girl to actually like you than point 1.

3. BE FUNNY: Yes, ladies love funny guys. Ask Bovi and Elenu grin. This is a major way guys get women, ladies easily get smitten by the guy with the sense of humour. Even in school, the funny guy is more often than not, the ladies man

4. HAVE A NICE DRESS SENSE: Ladies love a well-dressed, clean cut brutha. Get the nice watch, the classy outfits and the d-ope shoes and watch the ladies fall. Don't overdo it though, nobody dates a nigga who looks like a P.I.M.P

5.ELOQUENCE: Sounding like Idris Elba or Yul Edochie will really increase your market value. And yes, that baritone will be an added bonus. Onitsha boys baritone will NOT work

6. WORK OUT: Some ladies may need surgery to enhance certain body parts, but the dumb bells and tread-mills are far cheaper. Get to gyming guys, a man who looks strong always gets the attention of ladies.

7. IF ALL ELSE FAILS....ROLL WITH THE HOT GUYS: Then girls have to go through you, the 'easy' guy, to get to your hot friends and someone might just pick interest and date you grin grin.

That's my list guys, any additions?

And whats the benefitof having girls? Booob and pussyyy? My guy go masturbate...less stress

3 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by KingRaoul: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2015
vizkiz:

no bae, those stuffs aare for kids.

The fact is that a guy who doesn't even give a damn about ladies is the one who even gets the their attention more. #quote me anywhere#

Story of my life, i even hate them and yet they like me more. That gender is sick

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Youngpo413: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2015
safarigirl:
whose pancaked face? Please, I no dey that crew. I've never done a thing to inconvenience myself for anybody. I'm very selfish
Same here o.
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by safarigirl(f): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2015
KingRaoul:

And whats the benefitof having girls? Booob and pussyyy? My guy go masturbate...less stress
masturbation? Lol, you come off as a social misfit, those are the only people who degrade the importance of women to booobs and vajajay to make themselves feel better. Feel free to refute this grin

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by obironald(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2015
@ops, Very nice one, all the points there are valid. They are esteem boosters.

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Seculent: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Ozavize88:
OK
"OK". Now she know. grin
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by KingRaoul: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
safarigirl:
masturbation? Lol, you come off as a social misfit, those are the only people who degrade the importance of women to booobs and vajajay to make themselves feel better. Feel free to refute this grin

Uno i have more than 6 girls in my house, so yeah i know the a-z about ur gender and theres nothing glorified about u lots except ur bodies cuz as far as reasoning is concerned yall are ZERO. Yall are emotional beings always in search for beautiful things. Just like a baby wants sugary things, so no i dont fvckss with ur gender and yeah i have a personality disorder im a narcissist\sociopath and i keep telling the botchesss that but they dont want to accept , they even think its cool, men abeg yall are not relevant in my world.

3 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by safarigirl(f): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
KingRaoul:

Uno i have more than 6 girls in my house, so yeah i know the a-z about ur gender and theres nothing glorified about u lots except ur bodies cuz as far as reasoning is concerned yall are ZERO. Yall are emotional beings always in search for beautiful things. Just like a baby wants sugary things, so no i dont fvckss with ur gender and yeah i have a personality disorder im a narcissist\sociopath and i keep telling the botchesss that but they dont want to accept , they even think its cool, men abeg yall are not relevant in my world.
you live with 6 bytches, so sad. Lemme tell you a secret, I don't care about guys either. If they would just leave me be, life would be great
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by iamkingzlee(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
safarigirl:
you live with 6 bytches, so sad. Lemme tell you a secret, I don't care about guys either. If they would just leave me be, life would be great
shocked shocked how is that possible life would be great without guys haba!!!
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by safarigirl(f): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
iamkingzlee:
shocked shocked how is that possible life would be great without guys haba!!!
the thing is, lots of guys are filled with BS, and I'm allergic to BS
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by simdam500(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
NOTED
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Mj45: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Said and supported by average looking guys who have refused to learn ad will continue to sit on the side line abusing cools gals and cool guys they hang around.
Bro, wake up cos what she said is d gospel truth. Take it or leave it.

vizkiz:
what the fff*** is market value Lol

Sorry bae,but We are men, not some "commodity" undecided

we don't need the "market value" bull-crap! Every guy already know what his responsibilities are(except for the very dumb and seriously uninteligent ones). We don't need a lady turning us into "goods" for the labor market.

Well I know you just typed this to make FP not like Y'all have a clue how it really is right here in the real world undecided

I will never live me life just because I wanna impress any girl! If she no wan stay, make she furck off. Another one dey wait for line undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) / Nigerian Transgender, Rizi Xavier Timane & Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.