Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees (60287 Views)

LIST Of States Yet To Get A Ministerial Appointment From Buhari / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by faroukfahima(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari's ministerial list was read today by senate president Bukola Saraki.

Twenty-one names were on the list, each from a state of the federation. The following states however are yet to get a ministerial position.

It's enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria that a president must appoint at least one minister from each state of the country.

The states yet to get a ministerial appointment are:

1. Abia
2. Adamawa
3. Bauchi
4. Kogi
5. Borno
6. Cross River
7. Enugu
8. Imo
9. Jigawa
10. Osun
11. Ondo
12. Sokoto
13. Yobe
14. Zamfara
15. Bayelsa

Source: http://www.forumspotz.net/list-of-states-yet-to-get-a-ministerial-appointment/

Lalasticlala

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Shawarmaplus(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
FTC grin grin
I dedicate this to all lovers of SHAWARMA in d house.

I suggest that GMB should do d right thing by ensuring equity in his selection not just in State representatives but also
as regards gender equality...Oya hit d like button grin grin

****U or ur friends may need us during ceremonies. Check out our profile****

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
OOK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by wasco24: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by mystockyear: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
osun

oyinlola came from where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by FineBro(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kk
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by bornmekus: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok, These are the saints of A.P.C.

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by kumbalo2014: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
AUDU OGBE is from benue state.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by jnrbayano(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Realdeals(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Benue out! Audu Ogbe is from there

10 Likes

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by yomifola(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Breaking news
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by MinisterPelumi(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Freespirit89(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Good
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by lilprinze: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
as far as ameachi is on that list buhari and APC have scammed Nigerians.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Flashh: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wailers from the East will start wailing, forgetting that western and Northern states are there too.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Akosxxx(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
seriously, i wonder what this is doin on FP.
*walks out of thread#
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by damton(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
WAILERS state should get one slot, at least they expend energy in carrying out their statutory duties.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by infinitygroup(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by alaoeri: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
They will get their own ministers in the fullest of time. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by rionel(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
"COUPLE SILENT IN BED" WIFE THINKING: Why is he not talking to me? is he thinking of another woman? Is he seeing some one else? Don't I appeal to him anymore? is he trying to dump me? Is he now finding me ugly? Am I not sweet anymore in bed? Does my makeup repel him these days?..WHY IS HE UPSET? HUSBAND THINKING: How on earth could Man United lose 0-3 to Arsenal? (SOMETIMES WOMAN WORRY OVER NOTHING) TRUE or FALSE.

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by nikkiking(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
What happened to Ebonyi state

2 Likes

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by awesomesossy(f): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Aiite.... grin
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by DeKen: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
But most of them are not from the 5% region now?

Job applicants should be excited about the recycling of politicians (familiar names) as it will be easier for them to remember names of ministers is asked in an interview.

Lol

8 Likes

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by SeanBlackie: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by menix(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
That of Enugu is certainly coming to me.
Minister of Umu Ife..

3 Likes

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Freespirit89(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Audu Ogbeh na Benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Ilekeh(f): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
hmmm

It's only in Nigeria where a corrupt politician currently undergoing investigation would still be working and reading nomination lists.

5 Likes

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
You mean states that are yet to get a noisemaker?

2 Likes

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by lastpage: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
faroukfahima:
Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari's ministerial list was read today by senate president Bukola Saraki.

Twenty-one names were on the list, each from a state of the federation. The following states however are yet to get a ministerial position.

It's enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria that a president must appoint at least one minister from each state of the country.

The states yet to get a ministerial appointment are:

1. Abia
2. Adamawa
3. Bauchi
4. Benue
5. Borno
6. Cross River
7. Enugu
8. Imo
9. Jigawa
10. Osun
11. Ondo
12. Sokoto
13. Yobe
14. Zamfara
15. Bayelsa

Source: http://www.forumspotz.net/list-of-states-yet-to-get-a-ministerial-appointment/

Lalasticlala

That constitution does not state that the President MUST HAVE 36 Senators mind you ..... but if he is to have up to 36 and above, then it must be at least on from each state.
About four out of those states will still produce a Minister each, as l know.

It appears Buhari does not need 36 Senators as he is pruning down the Ministries to a manageable number.

I suspect he will not appoint a Minister in Every state.

Lastpage!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Werrin concern me
My peeman no dae there so
CASE CLOSED

GBAM
Re: List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees by pascalmilan11(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Every state will not be nominated and some states don't deserve any like....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... / 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.