Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) (59553 Views)

How To Build A Quadcopter / Timilehin Daomi's Prototype Of Hydraulic-powered Collapsible 4th Mainland Bridge / Drone Spotted At Ojota Bus Stop This Afternoon(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by kingdenny(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Republlican:
Nigerians with village mentality, something you can get in amazon at $60 plus free shipping, so what's the big deal
[url]twitter.com/lingeriecity[/url]
Today u hail Naija, tomorrow u dey Yab dem, which kin person u b self, but true true u talk true , @ village mentality
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
kobenol:

Oh miss... It's more like $600 actually those ain't quite cheap at all... Look closely this one's got mounted cam even, usually HD.
yes, you may be right, but still no biggie, my 5 years old son, has already abandoned his in my back garden..after i paid £300 for the damn! Thing angry

1 Like

Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Republlican:
Nigerians with village mentality, something you can get in amazon at $60 plus free shipping, so what's the big deal
[url]twitter.com/lingeriecity[/url]

60 dollars abi. What range do you think you will get with that Chinese toy? You need 500 bucks upwards for anything worth calling a drone
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by wiseguy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
prof1990:
Anyone with an idea where an accounting student can get IT placement?

Ariara Market Aba or Alaba Main Market.

Thank me later.
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by Republlican(f): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
EbolaParasite:

60 dollars abi. What range do you think you will get with that Chinese toy? You need 500 bucks upwards for anything worth calling a drone

Pls don't join the wagon
You can check amazon but not saying its this same one.drones are every where you can even get fairly used once for s few bucks in my area
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Drone my foot... I have one. Its just a modern technological gadget. Its more or less like a camera. Lol
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by kenoz(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Okay
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by mediachirps(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
modelmike7:
... If you are too slow or too st*pid to ask what you don't understand before you quote someone, then i understand your mumurism! I don't argue with pigs!
I see lol.
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
They've gotten a toy to play with
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Republlican:

Pls don't join the wagon
You can check amazon but not saying its this same one.drones are every where you can even get fairly used once for s few bucks in my area

My point is that you shouldn't say you can get it for 60 bucks because they are different. The one in the picture is not the regular everyday toy.
You can get a car for 500 dollars as well. Doesn't mean those that buy theirs for 15,000 are crazy.
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by goodgate: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
prof1990:

Please can you give me your contact so we can talk?
Baba just pray to GOD and go there, don't tell him i sent you. I am not in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by Ikenna17(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is it me or do those guys look like they don't know what they're doing?? grin grin
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tthese toys are in the market here in lagos. Pls get urs and stop disgracing us.
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by stan4guy6(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
am working a similar invention now .
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by maxti: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
prof1990:
Anyone with an idea where an accounting student can get IT placement?

A Good NGO is an option.
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by opavictor(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
BORING
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by Mohjigga: 12:13am On Oct 07, 2015
What's so special about it
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by kristom: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2015
Net-banking has changed the mode of transactions from paper to online and slow to extremely fast mode. As online transactions have increased, online theft has also increased. That’s why people hesitate to do online transations specially elderly. But some small tips which I am going to share and some internet basics will surely save your online transactions
…read more
http://ken2.mywapblog.com/10-safety-measures-while-doing-online-tr.xhtml
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by xtremeidea(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2015
AND THIS MADE FRONT PAGE? NA WA OOOO!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by Ephemmm: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2015
MadCow1:
Until Officer Jimoh go arrest them and charge them for Flying without Permit, license, air worthiness or plate number.

What an incomplete sentence!
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by bmos(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Garriman:
It's mine
It's mine
it's mine
It's mine
It's mine
It's mine
It's mine

***wakes up from sleep***

It was just a dream embarassed

Ole
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by cytellProperty: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
What is so special about Quadcopter being flown. What children use in playing abroad. Abeg give us better news and information.
Shalomdee:
I was driving on the third mainland bridge, and spotted‎ the Quadcopter drone guys from Braviamediaservice playing with their Quadcopter and taking aerial views from the bridge.

Not one to miss any fresh gist, I decided to park on the Third Mainland bridge shoulder and in BBB everywhere you are fashion, I took some pictures.

More pics after the cut.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/10/photos-quadcopter-drone-spotted-on.html

Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by Benediict: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hello friend! What can you give to God to merit salvation? that's right, nothing! you cannot go to church enough, or pay tithes and offerings enough to be saved. The Bible says in Ephesians 2:8 'it is by Grace we're saved. . .' and this same Grace of salvation is open to any one that has real faith in Jesus Christ. Yes friend, Even you! No matter how deep you may have Gone into sin, God's arm is still open because he's in love with you! . . . . .. Romans 8:9 says . . . . .'God demonstrates his own love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us' . . . .The punishment for your sins has been paid for by the precious blood of Jesus Christ!! isn't that Great? Your sins haave been taken away, you'll be made free by simply believing in the finished work of Christ for you. Finally friend, if you wish to be saved simple say this prayer: HEAVENLY FATHER I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS. YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD THAT WHOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED. THEREFORE, I CALL UPON JESUS AND CONFESS HIM AS MY LORD. I ALSO BELIEVE YOU RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD TO JUSTIFY ME. I RECIEVE ETERNAL LIFE INTO MY SPIRIT. . . . IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by Clinton594(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2015
Republlican:

Pls don't join the wagon

Please I need it for my project in school.... I need to know the mechanism behind it.
Is t for sale?
Re: Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) by omotoshogyro: 2:14am On Sep 23, 2016
woooow i love that, That is the DJ1 phantom drone one of the most expensive drones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Archaeologists Discover 2,700-Year-Old Luxury Toilet Used In Jerusalem (Photo) / Electronics Circuit Design From Concept To Implementation / Fish With A Bird's Head Caught In China (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.