Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

5 Apps That Can Make Long Distance Relationships Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Apps That Can Make Long Distance Relationships Work (899 Views)

How True Is This About Long Distance Relationships / Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / Long Distance Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Apps That Can Make Long Distance Relationships Work by KoboUP(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Long distance relationships are dating adventures that many Nigerians try as much as possible to avoid. However, with technology shrinking the gap between couples, more people are taking the risk and venturing into long distance relationships.
Avocado

Avocado allows you share and send online hugs to one another by holding the phone to your chest. Importantly, it allows you know if your significant other’s battery is flat and by this you do not need to be concerned about unanswered texts anymore.

TheIceBreak

TheIceBreak app helps lovers test the knowledge they have about their partners thereby, keeping them in their heart as often as possible despite being apart. This test comes in the form of a quiz or questions.

Couple

Couple helps lovers observe what their partner is doing at a specific location. This app is applicable for persons who are prone to stalk their partners especially when there are trust issues in the relationship.

We-Connect

We-Connect bridge the long-distance gap. The We-Vibe adult toy gives partners the chance to ‘play’ with their other half.

Wickr

Wickr is a reliable platform for sending secure messages. The implication of this is that not just anyone will be able to access your messages, videos and other sent files. Even when you delete messages, it is permanently deleted on Wickr without being saved in other files or apps. This is an effective way to interact with your partners through messages in a very secured platform.

[url] http://www.koboup.com/2015/10/5-apps-that-can-make-long-distance-relationships-work/ [/url]
Re: 5 Apps That Can Make Long Distance Relationships Work by Bambless1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Seen
Re: 5 Apps That Can Make Long Distance Relationships Work by therealdeal10: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Made 4 cheating couples cheesy
Re: 5 Apps That Can Make Long Distance Relationships Work by Dyt(f): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Relationship will work be it distant or close
Yimu
Re: 5 Apps That Can Make Long Distance Relationships Work by gab264(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
keeping maa distance in a distance relationship.
I love online dating.
That I wish to date today.
I will go into online.
There, I will find some one shy likegrin
Re: 5 Apps That Can Make Long Distance Relationships Work by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
gab264:
keeping maa distance in a distance relationship.
I love online dating.
That I wish to date today.
I will go into online.
There, I will find some one shy likegrin
i rilly hate dating pple i meet online,,,it makes u luk unsocial nd fake
Re: 5 Apps That Can Make Long Distance Relationships Work by gab264(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
slimchi115:
i rilly hate dating pple i meet online,,,it makes u luk unsocial nd fake
Jeeeeezzzz!!! u fink so??

(1) (Reply)

Relationships Way Back Then And Now. / Can You Marry Or Have Sex With Someone Whos Organ Was Stolen For Ritual Purpose? / Why Hide The Nipples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.