Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Tecno Phantom 5 The Leading Phantom Family Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 5 The Leading Phantom Family Now (971 Views)

Infinix Hot 5: The Latest Brain Buster!!! / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test / TECNO PHANTOM 5, The Next Phantom Discussion Starts Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 5 The Leading Phantom Family Now by nelsonjay(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
For all indications phantom 5 is the head of family of tecno phantom which is the successor of tecno phantom z, with this moblie phone the dream of whole world on a finger tip is down, the full and complete HD display with the world one of the fastest 4G lite is an added advantage when compare to it predecessor PHANTOM Z.

it features 3GB of RAM, internal memory of 32GB with operating system of Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and the Processor 1.5GHz Octa-core cortex – A53 CPU, MediaTek MT6753 chipset with Mali-T720 GPU. oh this is no doubt the best of of the tecno phantom family. READ MORE http://phonelatest.com/tecno-phantom-5-the-leading-phantom-family-now/

Re: Tecno Phantom 5 The Leading Phantom Family Now by parrotibaba(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
are u just waking up now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 5 The Leading Phantom Family Now by emvuatt: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
The phone is very great
Re: Tecno Phantom 5 The Leading Phantom Family Now by kazzonline: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
emvuatt:
The phone is very great

Great faya!! With such mediocre geekbench scores posted on misstechy blog,for a 70k phone thats useless

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 5 The Leading Phantom Family Now by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
I reject the spirit of tecno in my life.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 5 The Leading Phantom Family Now by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
I reject the spirit of tecno in my life.
Dem force u buy am?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Phone For Blind People / Samsung S4 Or S5 / The Christmas Gift I Am Getting From Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.