Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa (35630 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Justicealh3(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mtswww. I begin de hate this PMB self 4 dis ministers dat he wasted Nigerians time,
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Duletion(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
We're all disappointed, old man. I've been looking for the change since morning instead what I see are criminals
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by smuth(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
modath:

Wailers, there is no story here, he has no complaint, just rehashing the usual personal beef he has with PMB..

He even commended Audu Ogbeh... smiley

Make una resume una cry back....will send a bucket.. smiley

[b][size=20pt] I am sorry for your future and that of your children...So you mean a man that openly claim that they steal because the public dont stone them (Ameachi) and a man that built a blog site for 78 million naira (fashola) plus a man that deliver lie after lie as if that is what he was born to do (lai muhammed) is now your hero and you see nothing wrong with their inclusion in the ministerial list. It is now I believe all APC supporters are under a very strong spell that is contiegeous and can be transferred to their children if not delivered.

Birds of the same feathers flock together...Buhari should shut up and stop deceiving himself and his dumb APC supporters that he is fighting corruption...he is just as Corrupt as the rest of them. Show me your friend and I will tell who you are. Idiots.

Mark my word on this day 6th Oct, 2015. It's either Buhari is impeached before the end of his tenure or the public will stone him. One thing I know for sure is that that old man called Buhari will be disgraced out of office.[/b][/size]

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by samscholes: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:
[size=14pt]That moment when GEJ realises that Diezillionaire Allison Madueke's loot can buy the entire Otuoke grin grin[/size]
at least he is not boko haram like u,go and put on ur hijab and kill urself,muderers

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Aminat508(f): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
samscholes:
at least he is not boko haram like u,go and put on ur hijab and kill urself,muderers

U try, oya clap for your self....

CC Smuth

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by MrALIVE: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nnemuka:
CONCENTRATION OF ‪#‎YamEaters‬ AMONG THE NOMINATED NOISE MAKERS
Premise:

PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years with the likes of Ngozi Okonji-Iweala, Femi Adesina, Senator Stella Odua, Aruma Oteh, Barth Nnaji, Oby Ezekwesili, Rotimi Amaechi, Ernest Ndukwe, Fani Kayode, Atiku Abubakar and of course Olusegun Obasanjo the father of corruption in Nigeria.
Based upon above, there was need for CHANGE. We needed to get rid of the Yam Eaters and install people, nay, SAINTS of impeccable character. So the list below came up:
1. Saint Chris Ngige – Fmr. Governor of Anambra State = PDP
2. Saint Kayode Fayemi – Fmr. Governor of Ekiti State
3. Saint Rotimi Amaechi – Fmr. Governor of Rivers State = PDP
4. Saint Babatunde Fashola, SAN – Fmr. Governor of Lagos State
5. Saint Gen. Abdurrahman Dambazau (Rtd.) – Fmr. Chief of Defence Staff = PDP (Served under Yar'Adua)
6. Saint Aisha Alhassan – Fmr. Federal Lawmakers and Governorship Candidate
7. Saint Ogbonaya Onu – Fmr. Governor of Abia State and Fmr. National Chairman of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (which is part of the ruling All Progressive Congress)
8. Saint Kemi Adeosun – Fmr. Commissioner for Finance in Ogun State (South West Nigeria)
9. Saint Abubakar Malami – A Senior Advocate of Nigeria
10. Saint Emmanuel Kachikwu – Group Managing Director, NNPC
11. Saint Audu Ogbeh – Fmr. Minister of Agricultural and Fmr. National Chairman of PDP = PDP (7 point weighting!)
12. Saint Sen. Hadi Sidika – Fmr. Federal Lawmaker
13. Saint Ibrahim Usman Jibril
14. Saint Udoma Udoh Udoma – Fmr. Federal Lawmaker = PDP
15. Saint Ahmen Musa
16. Saint Lai Mohammed – Nat. Publicity Secretary of APC
17. Saint Suleiman Adamu
18. Saint Adebayo Shittu
19. Saint Solomon Dalong – A Legal Practitioner
20. Saint Amina Ibrahim – Special Adviser to the United Nation’s Secretary-General on Post-2015 Development Planning.
Total Saints from PDP in the list = 11
Total weighted average = 20
% concentration of PDP Saints in Noisemakers list = (11/20) x 100 = 55%

NOTES:
The only authentic APC members on that list is Lai Mohammed and Ogbonnaya Onu. The rest are 'where-belle-face' politicians.

INFERENCE:
Considering that the molar concentration of this list is at 20 noisemakers out of a possible 36 noise makers, it is now absolutely safe to assume that APC will further destroy Nigeria (by their criteria) for at least 2 more years. If you also consider the fact that it takes just a drop of kerosene to spoil a big pot of Egusi soup, it will be wise to give up any hopes of APC not destroying Nigeria kpatakpata!

CONCLUSION:
Where is the change they said they were bringing? Clearly, Ayatollah Buhari is a glaring failure! Common drama queen Amaechi him dey fear him drama, talk more of deadly poisons like Diezani!
Nigerians, receive sense in Jesus name!
wailing wailer season 2
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by blackpanda: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thos Balarabe na big mumu o...only him ask kweshon, only him answer am grin

You say there is nothing spectacular, then in your next sentence you mention a spectacular person on the list. Big ode!
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Abujalandlord: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
I only have problem with Aisha alhassan whom I believe was nominated not for her competency but to be compensated for loosing taraba state...
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by blackpanda: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
smuth:

[b][size=20pt] I am sorry for your future and that of your children...So you mean a man that openly claim that they steal because the public dont stone them (Ameachi) and a man that built a blog site for 78 million naira (fashola) plus a man that deliver lie after lie as if that is what he was born to do (lai muhammed) is now your hero and you see nothing wrong with their inclusion in the ministerial list. It is now I believe all APC supporters are under a very strong spell that is contiegeous and can be transferred to their children if not delivered.

Birds of the same feathers flock together...Buhari should shut up and stop deceiving himself and his dumb APC supporters that he is fighting corruption...he is just as Corrupt as the rest of them. Show me your friend and I will tell who you are. Idiots.

Mark my word on this day 6th Oct, 2015. It's either Buhari is impeached before the end of his tenure or the public will stone him. One thing I know for sure is that that old man called Buhari will be disgraced out of office.[/b][/size]

Make frustration no kill you. Enemy of progress...go and die! grin
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by samscholes: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:

U try, oya clap for your self....

CC Smuth
bloody hypocrites instead of u and ur wicked nothern elders to come out publicly and condemn the action of ur brothers,they blame gej for everytin.if ur people wud just come out and condemn deir actions i wud bow my head but no u curse gej and pardon the muderers.you people are very wicked u don't deserve to be called humans i lost my best fwend in maiduguri a youth copper dat his family was looking up 2, becuz of ur born to rule mentality ur people mudered him u are wicked,heartless and inhuman and yes i am wailing i lost my best fwend to ur brothers devil incarnate.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by ezekielplenty(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wailers, there is no story here, he has no complaint, just rehashing the usual personal beef he has with PMB..

Make una resume una cry back....will send a bucket.. You are so senseless
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by sambrow(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
modath:

u no get sense at all
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Charly68: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Why is the Baba disappointed ? The president has told the world severally why he delayed the ministers list..what else do fastidious people like this want ..Did they expect the president to appoint his men from PDP so that the looting will continue ? Or they expect him to go out of the country to import experts that will help him manage our domestic economy..nobody can please these old men
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by menxer: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
They only people that are "disappointed" with the list are those that maybe expected to see their names in it but didn't. grin
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by echomog1: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Only yorubas will not show sign of disappointment outta hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by front247: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
D truth is that buhari want to run dis govt like a one-man show,d same old people we know just wasted four months of Nigeria special time.
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by free2ryhme: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Why won't he be disappointed when he was expecting looters like him to be their
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by r2beez(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Buhari himself knew that the people he would appoint as ministers aren't angels but have distinguished themselves in public service in one way or another.

The 2nd reason for the delay in releasing the list is because Buhari does not want to be rushed and at the same time 'bobo' by any minister. He wanted to take his time to study every ministry and understand the situation on ground so that no minister will tell him stories like they did Jonathan. Some were even more powerful than GEJ. Being baba go slow that he is, he wanted to take his time. (whether his style of governance will work or not, time will tell) There is definitely no harm in trying other methods if your current way of doing things isn't working.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by e7ejinima: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
More disappointments pouring in from Buhari's supporters......

Buhari's Ministerial List A Huge Disappointment-Bamidele Olateju

Excerpts....

"At this moment, in this nation’s history, given the landmark election that upstaged an incumbent; this time calls for the injection of new blood to surprise the public and win it back. President Buhari, went the exact opposite route by choosing to keep it all in the family. We have been presented with more of the same, there is nothing remotely exciting nor surprising about this motley of the common list.

....The inclusion of women in the ministerial list is on the paltry side. It makes a growing case of a man stuck in an era he was raised and grew up in....https://www.nairaland.com/2647369/buharis-ministerial-list-huge-olateju
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Bigolly(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
if after months of looking for saints and this is the list Buhari came out with,that means he dosen'st no what he's doing
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by AreaFada2: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
here to read better comments...
what balarAbe has said is not too far from the truth. he needed only a week to put this list together.
if these people who are all already in the public arena took so much to appoint, I wonder if GMB can do much before 4 or 8 years elapse.
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by tuniski: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
menix:
Same question oo..

He wasted all this time to give us same Santa Clause we all knew...

The only Technocrats on that list is Fashola nd Ngige, Fayemi is on the average.

no technocrat all politicians being rewarded for their contributions. What a change. Well, buhari is not prepared to lead that was why he couldnt assemble a team of regulars in 6months. I pray they manage to deliver anything worthy of mention.
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by HzRF(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
modath:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by ibisko04: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
I am confident that this cabinet will definitely delivered.
This is what I call assembly of the wise men.
Yes, they are the old men of yesterday but we still need their wisdom to get out of the mess they created.
With Buhari as the leader of the team, Nigeria is going to experience good things.
We were expecting a totally different team from buhari but this is not bad.
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by MossLuv: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
The truth is APC AND BUHARI were not ready for leadership they are just realising they won the elections
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Oladimejjy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
I am also disappointed
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by Oladimejjy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
I am also disappointed....... cos every disappointment is a blessing...

#next
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by ofbenin: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
mej67:
A former Governor of Kaduna state, Malam Balarabe Musa, says he is disappointed at President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial list arguing that that there is nothing spectacular about the names.

According to him, “why did it take the President four months to come up with these names? I believe this is the question that many informed Nigerians should ask.

“These are the same old names, ordinary Nigerians who the President knows and he must have even met them several times. So, what is particular about them that he wasted so much time in appointing them ministers.

“But there are about two or three who I can say are distinguished among them like, Audu Ogbeh who I have known for a very long time.

We were together during the Second Republic. “He was a minister while I was governor then. Audu Ogbeh has an outstanding public record that everybody knows.”

The Senate President, Bukola Saraki announced to the Senators 21 ministerial nominees.

They were contained in the list forwarded to him last week Wednesday, September 30 by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The nominees are, Abubakar Malami (SAN): Abdurahman Bello Dambazzau; Aisha Jumai Al Hassan; Alhaji Lai Mohammed; Babatunde Raji Fashola; Adebayo Shittu; Solomon Dalong; Senator Chris Ngige; Rotimi Amaechi; and Chief Audu Ogbeh.

Others are, Mrs. Amina Ibrahim; Dr. Osagie Ehaneri; Emmanuel Kachukwu; Dr. Kayode Fayemi; Eng. Suleiman Adamu; Mrs. Kemi Adeosun; Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu; Hon. Ahmed Musa Bello; Ibrahim Usman Jubrin; Senator Hadi Serika; Senator Udo Udoma.

Senate President Saraki opened the sealed envelope at 10:45am.

According to him, the President sent the list to him through the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, adding that the list contained the first batch of nominees.

Senator Saraki who disclosed that the Senate would commence screening, tuesday 13, said that President Buhari had told him that subsequent names would come shortly.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ministerial-list-i-am-disappointed-says-balarabe-musa/
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by ofbenin: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
....isorite....well noted!!!
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by nature4c: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
PMB is trying to reduce coruption not stoping coruption. Nobody is saint in this country including Mr President
Re: Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Honestly, I and fellow well reserved and meaning Nigerians are highly disappointed in Balarabe Musa for even open or putting into writing directly or through his spoke person that he was disappointed in the list submitted by the president. His contributions toward the previous administration's indirectly have brought problems and calamities to the nation which we give thanks to God. If had known personally I would have forwarded his name (Balarabe Musa) to the president may be he would be happy and not sending the most annoying message during period that we Nigerians both home and abroad are happy with level at which the president is handling the affairs of the country. Our president carry go Good almighty is by your side and let Balarabe keep wailing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Missing In Lagos For 4 Months, Army Remains Mute (Photos) / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 / Akeredolu, Lucky Aiyedatiwa Visits Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.