Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) (5925 Views)

King Bubu: A Coward-in-chief? (from Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 21) / The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 8 / The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
The Acts of King Bubu son of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32
1 And when the son of Hari the cattle rearer had become King over the people, he made a decree saying thus, “O good people hearken! Behold I am your King now. I am beholden to no one and I am beholden to everyone. Thou shall no longer call me Emperor, but thou shall call me King Bubu son of Hari. And lo, I shall not tend to the provinces in which nine score and seven in hundred stood by me same as I would tend the province in which only five in hundred stood by me. For different measure shall I apply for different people.”

2 And when the people heard his decree, they murmured among themselves saying, “Surely King Bubu son of Hari would pitch us one against the other.”

3 Whereupon King Bubu Son of Hari appointed Warlords from five provinces of the land and named them commanders of men, but he would not appoint any from the province east of the big rivers inhabited by the Hebro, for only five in hundred there stood by him to elect him.

4 And King Bubu Son of Hari appointed, from among his kinsmen and townsmen in the land of Almajirite and other provinces, men to serve in his palace and as right hand men: butlers, town criers, principals, chief scribe, councilors, quarter masters, house masters and several others, but he would not appoint any from the province east of the big rivers inhabited by the Hebro, for only five in hundred there stood by him to elect him.

5 But the people from the province east of the big rivers inhabited by the Hebro were not persuaded for they do not cower before men nor tremble before kings for their works speak for them. Thus did they address King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer, “We cast our lots as our spirit led us in favour King Jonah son of Locki. Lo, we shall do same again if called upon!”

6 When the people lamented and said to King Bubu the son of Hari, “O wise King, may your reign be peaceful, and may you defeat all your enemies and bring prosperity to the land. O good King, you swore a covenant with us saying : ‘ Make me King in place of Jonah and in 100 days, and I will rout She-cow and his gang of terrorists from the land, feed yours little sons and daughter daily in our various temples of learning, and make our cowry equal in value to the mighty dollar! And your able men, I shall give jobs in our orchards, and ten thousand cowries to those without work.’

7 “O good King, we have kept our part of the bargain, fulfill your vow, that you may be freed from the bond of the covenant. O good King, kill She-cow and bring back our daughters and appoint also Masters to oversee affairs of governance.”

8 And the Keeper of Treasury also spoke and sayeth to King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer thus, “O good King, I give with discretion cowries in exchange for dollars and dollars in exchange for cowries, that the mighty dollar may not completely overshadow our cowries, and ruin our trade with neighbors and kingdoms beyond the seven seas. Pray, O good King appoint ye Master of Coins and Master of Trade that I mayest counsel with them to help our cause.”

9 Wherefore King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer answered and said unto them, “O good people, I did not promise to do a thing in hundred days. And as for the Masters, there is none worthy and holy as I am. Lo, I continue the search for holy men amongst you. In the fullest of time when I shall find them, verily I say to you I shall appoint them as Masters for you.”

10 Now the house - Alliance of Protected Crooks alsoo known by their initial - APC, was the most deceitful house in the land and several vile men swell their rank. Their banner has an insignia of broken broom held by a filthy hand.

11 Liar son of Momed speaks for them and he bore false witness against many, and he uttered many lies - great and small to the people of the land. Some believe him, and several others curse him for the lies he told. Lair the son Momed is said to have been born with a lying tongue.

12 He it was who spoke to the people saying “Lo good people, our great King Bubu the son of Hari body language has improved our power; his body language has done more in six weeks than Jonah the son of Locki did in six years. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad O good people for surely, King Bubu son of Hari’s body language will bring food to our table, oil for our lamps, fix our roads, and defeat all our enemies.”

13 Oshi the son of Omole, lover of exotic maidens also bear their standard and sometime speaks for house of Alliance of Protected Crooks. Yet he knoweth not whence to speak and whence to hold his peace.

14 Oshi the son of Omole it was who spoke to people saying, “O good people, the household of Emperor Omanman son of Balak of United World, had told me the names of those who looted our treasury and carted away at least six hundred oxen full of gold coins and precious gems. Whereupon the household of Emperor Omanman rebuked vigorously him saying, “Begone! We knoweth not what that sayeth for thou speaketh untrue words. We gave you neither name of who nor the number of oxen of gold coins carted from thy shores. Pray, tell where did thou hear this great tales, that we may inquire and enrich our knowledge.”

15 Roch the sly son of Cha also fly the standard of house of Alliance of Protected Crooks known as APC. He broke ranks with his kinsmen from the land of the Hebro. And when he had returned from the journey to the United World to visit Emperor Omanman son of Balak, he caused several giant tapestries depicting his handshake with Emperor Omaman son of Balak, with King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer to be commissioned. Roch the sly son of Cha hung the tapestries in the city square with a message saying, “Behold what I have achieved, the new face of prosperity!”

16 Now there are other vile men in Alliance of Protected Crooks including Fanshi the son Olar who among others used several bags of cowries, much more than usual, to dig well for water in his official abode, and several more bag of cowries, again much more than usual, to tell the world what he did!

17 Amec the swift, son Chyi is another vile banner man of Alliance of Protected Crooks. He it was who took from his kinsmen treasury and gave several bags of cowries to the cause of King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer wherefore Bubu became king.

18 And in those days, She-cow, who led the purveyors of terror and tormentor of the people who ravaged the land and slaughter the people, addressed the people saying, “I am She-cow the terror; the one who was, the one who is, and the one who is to come. News of my death is a lie told to deceive you by King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer and his Warlords. By Hallah, you shall serve my god or become my slave, or I shall annihilate you.”

19 Now the commander of King Bubu men of war is a fearsome Warlord. He is called Bura the snake charmer, son of Tyia. When Bura, the snake charmer, son of Tyia, heard the word of She-cow, he flipped his cloths, push his chest up and down to show his muscles and mass of flesh. “She-cow and his band of brigands are noise-makers and cowards,” he declared, “I shall crush him, and all who stand with him.”

20 Then Bura, the snake charmer son of Tyia and his men ran around the city seven times, so that the people may know that they are strong and many in number.

21 Then Bura, the snake charmer son of Tyia and his men fell upon the tents and encampments of She-cow, and slew many who follow him.

22 She-cow fled with some of his men and hid among the people who are allied to his cause. Thereupon, She-cow and his band of brigands continue to ravage the land, plunder, maim and kill and disappear among the people who are allied to his cause.

23 And the wandering shepherds and tribesmen of King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer, who had forge unholy alliance with She-cow and his band of brigands, invaded the fields of a retired Chief Scribe – Fala, the son of Aye in the land of Yoruga, who had allied with King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer. Thereupon, these wandering shepherds laid waste to his fields, and destroy his crops. They took Fala, the son of Aye captive for several days and would not let home go until several bags of cowries in ransom had been paid. And they warn him sternly not to speak about them least they will come again for him!

24 And from across the big rivers, there arose another zealot, Nnam the Bright, Son of Kalu, and he addressed King Bubu the son of Hari thus “Let my people go!”

25 And when the price of a tuber rose from eight cowries to eleven, and a measure of grain rose from nine to twelve cowries, the people again began to murmur.

26 When King Bubu the son of Hari saw and heard all these, he was distressed. But he would not name himself Master of War even as She-cow and his brigands continue to kill, maim, pillage and take captives and spoils even close to his palace. Now King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer would not make himself master of grains, tubers and cattle even as he possess great skill at cattle rearing.

27 But when King Bubu son of Hari saw the abundant milk and honey flowing in lands beyond the big rivers, King Bubu was exceedingly glad. "Lo, I shall appoint myself Master of Milk and Honey. I alone shall decide how the cows are milked and how the honey is shared for I alone is worthy”, he proclaimed.

28 And when the time had come, King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer unveil #thelist of men whom he had found worthy to serve as Masters over the people.

29 Now these are some of men King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer chose as Master over the people: Amec the sly son of Chyi who looted his kinsmen treasury. Fanshi the son Olar who among others used several bags of cowries, much more than usual, to dig well for water in his official abode, and several more bag of cowries, again much more than usual, to tell the world what he did! Another is, Liar son of Momed who bore false witness against many, and he uttered many lies - great and small to the people of the land.

30 Many were men who wine and dine with King Jonah the Able son of Locki, and some were the vile men from other houses who had sought safety under the banner and fold of Alliance of Protected Crooks known by the initial APC.

31 And when the people saw #thelist, there was loud outcry and gnashing of teeth in the land, and several people rented their clothes and put ashes on their foreheads to mourn the death of change! And they asked one another in loud groan, "What manner of change is this?"

32 And from across the big rivers, Nnam the Bright, Son of Kalu, again addressed King Bubu the son of Hari thus, “Let my people go!”

Continued from
http://www.hotchapters.com/

Chapter One:
https://www.nairaland.com/2587245/acts-king-mumu-son-hari

DISCLAIMER:
Similarities of characters portrayed in the text with anyone dead or living is purely coincidental.

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by INTROVERT(f): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
angry
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by bettercreature(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by jmoore(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Beremx(f): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
You called him "Bubu" this time around instead of "mumu". I think that's better.
I didn't bother to read anyway but I admire your posts.

Keep it up!
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
My people food is ready

lalasticlala, ishilove, whynotthetruth, temitemi1, severussnape, mogodi, mizmycoli, phockphockman, candyrain, whitetechnology,
firefire, flets ecoterrors passingshot, fulanimafia, doctokwus,tomakint, truckpusher, dearpreye, kinibigdeal, ambivert, onatisi gratiaeo , noblezone, chinology, gbossure, nigerianvenom, taylor86, southernbreeze, eagleeye, chukwudi44, tonyebarcanista, sincere9gerian, mayorkyzo, anomini, balkan, tolexander, cyberwolf, pazienza, ochejoseph, amusadele, Chocboyslim, Rose2014,midolian, priscaoge, duru1, obiagelli, beremx, symphony007, eziachi, abagoro, lmayedun talktimi, wombraiders,afam4eva,obinoscopy,cr77, donmayor,likila

[size=1pt] Reddit, stevecantrell, freeanijor, kay1one2, Ikology, Okoro2015,DuchessLily, hucienda, gurunlocke, Durchmann, SporaD8, Chykechin, Achilies, eminent007, ify84, fritiyo, UjSizzle, Daniel058, chumachuchu, lovat, jarmy, remember007, killjoy, xmich, ExpressBooking1, Tablet1, JeffreyJamez, humilitypays, Evergreat2014, KingTom, Gamechanger, Dospix, fidzy, datribune, Kzinne, yrret, sapientia, Eluwilussit, Heffalump, Ernieman, ngona, nnewa, TippyTop, chonchoro, Billygee2u, luxanne, akinsadeez, ndubueze92, ayobase, groundnutoil, oam4j[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
You called him "Bubu" this time around instead of "mumu". I think that's better.

Keep it up!

Hehehe, I don't know what you are talking about. I created the character, and have rechristened him. grin grin cheesy cheesy
By the way, how can you admire something you didn't bother to read? undecided undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by drss(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hahahahah! cheesy Beware folks! U know who are coming... grin

3 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Beremx(f): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
PointB:

Hehehe, I don't know what you are talking about. I created the characters, and have rechristened him. grin grin cheesy cheesy
By the way, how can you admire something you didn't bother to read? undecided undecided
the last one you wrote,you called PMB "mumu the son of hari" which didn't go down with me. grin

Eh, nevermind,I will read it later! smiley
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by EMANY01(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
PointB:
The Acts of King Bubu son of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32
1 And when the son of Hari the cattle rearer had become King over the people, he made a decree saying thus, “O good people hearken! Behold I am your King now. I am beholden to no one and I am beholden to everyone. Thou shall no longer call me Emperor, but thou shall call me King Bubu son of Hari. And lo, I shall not tend to the provinces in which nine score and seven in hundred stood by me same as I would tend the province in which only five in hundred stood by me. For different measure shall I apply for different people.”

2 And when the people heard his decree, they murmured among themselves saying, “Surely King Bubu son of Hari would pitch us one against the other.”

3 Whereupon King Bubu Son of Hari appointed Warlords from five provinces of the land and named them commanders of men, but he would not appoint any from the province east of the big rivers inhabited by the Hebro, for only five in hundred there stood by him to elect him.

4 And King Bubu Son of Hari appointed, from among his kinsmen and townsmen in the land of Almajirite and other provinces, men to serve in his palace and as right hand men: butlers, town criers, principals, chief scribe, councilors, quarter masters, house masters and several others, but he would not appoint any from the province east of the big rivers inhabited by the Hebro, for only five in hundred there stood by him to elect him.

5 But the people from the province east of the big rivers inhabited by the Hebro were not persuaded for they do not cower before man nor tremble before kings for their works speak for them. Thus did they address King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer, “We cast our lots as our spirit led us in favour King Jonah son of Locki. Lo, we shall do same again if called upon!”

6 When the people lamented and said to King Bubu the son of Hari, “O wise King, may your reign be peaceful, and may you defeat all your enemies and bring prosperity to the land. O good King, you swore a covenant with us saying : ‘ Make me King in place of Jonah and in 100 days, and I will rout She-cow and his gang of terrorists from the land, feed yours little sons and daughter daily in our various temples of learning, and make our cowry equal in value to the mighty dollar! And your able men, I shall give jobs in our orchards, and ten thousand silver coins to those without work.’

7 “O good King, we have kept our part of the bargain, fulfill your vow, that you may be free from the bond of the covenant. O good King, kill She-cow and bring back our daughters and appoint also Masters to oversee affairs of governance.”

8 And the Keeper of Treasury also spoke and sayeth to King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer thus, “O good King, I give cowries in exchange for dollars and dollars in exchange for cowries, that the mighty dollar may not completely overshadow our cowries, and ruin our trade with neighbors and kingdoms beyond the seven seas. Pray, O good King appoint ye Masters of Coins and Master of Trade that I mayest counsel with them to help with our cause.”

9 Wherefore King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer answered and said unto them, “O good people, I did not promise to do a thing in hundred days. And as for the Masters, there is none worthy and holy as I am. Lo, I continue the search for holy men amongst you. In the fullest of time when I shall find them, verily I say to you I shall appoint them as masters for you.”

10 Now the house - Alliance of Protected Crooks aslo known by their initial - APC, was the most deceitful house in the land and several vile men swell their rank. Their banner has an insignia of broken broom held by a filthy hand.

11 Liar son of Momed speaks for them.............Lair the son Momed is said to have been born with a lying tongue.

12 He it was who spoke to the people saying “Lo good people, our great King Bubu the son of Hari body language has improved our power; his body language has done more in six weeks than Jonah the son of Locki did in six years. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad O good people for surely, King Bubu son of Hari’s body language will bring food to our table, oil for our lamps, and fix our road, and defeat all our enemies.”

13 Oshi the son of Omole, lover of exotic maidens also bear their standard and sometime speak for house of Alliance of Protected Crooks. Yet he knoweth not whence to speak and when to hold his peace.

14 Oshi the son of Omole it was who spoke to people saying, “O good people, the household of Emperor Omanman of United World, had told me the names of those who looted our treasury and carted away at least six oxen full of gold coins and precious gems. Whereupon the household of Emperor Omanman rebuked him saying, “Begone! We know not know what that sayeth for thou speaketh untrue words. We gave you neither name of who nor the number of oxen of gold coins carted from thy shores. Pray, tell wherefore did thou hear this great tales, that we may inquire and enrich our knowledge.

15 Roch the sly fly , son of Cha [/b]also also fly the standard of house of Alliance of Protected Crooks also known APC. He broke ranks with his kinsmen from the land of the Hebro. And when he had returned from the journey to the United World to visit Emperor Omanman, he caused several giant tapestries depicting his handshake with Emperor Omaman, with King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer to be commissioned.[b] Roch the sly fly , son of Cha hung the tapestries in the city square with a message saying, “Behold what I have achieved, the new face of prosperity!

16 Now there are other vile men in Alliance of Protected Crooks including[b] Fanshi the son Olar [/b]who among others used several bags of cowries, much more than usual, to dig well for water in his official abode, and several more bag of cowries, again much more than usual, to tell the world what he did!

17 Amec the swift, son Chyi is another vile banner man of Alliance of Protected Crooks. He it was who took from his kinsmen treasury and gave several bags of cowries to the cause of King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer wherefore Bubu become king.

18 And in those days, She-cow,......addressed the people saying, “I am She-cow the terror; the one who was, the one who is, and the one who is to come. News of my death is a lie told to deceive you King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer and his Warload. By Hallah, you shall serve my god or become my slave, or I shall annihilate you.”

19 Now the commander of King Bubu men of war is a fearsome Warlord. He is called Bura the snake charmer, son of Tyia. When Bura, the snake charmer, son of Tyia, heard the word of She-cow, he flipped his cloths, push his chest up and down to show his muscles and mass of flesh. “She-cow and his band of brigands are noise-makers and cowards,” he declared, “I shall crush him, and all who stand with him.”

20 Then Bura, the snake charmer son of Tyia and his men ran around the city seven times, so that the people may know that they are strong and many in number.

26 When King Bubu the son of Hari saw and heard all these, he was distressed. But he would not name himself Master of War even as She-cow and his brigands continue to kill, maim, pillage and take captives and spoils even close to his palace. Now King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer would not make himself master of grains, tubers and cattle even as he possess great skill at cattle rearing.

27 But when King Bubu son of Hari saw the abundant milk and honey flowing in lands beyond the big rivers, King Bubu was exceedingly glad. "Lo, I shall appoint myself Master of Milk and Honey. I alone shall decide how the cows are milked and how the honey is shared for I alone is worthy”, he proclaimed.

28 And when the time had come, King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer unveil #thelist of men whom he had found worthy to serve as Masters over the people.

29 Now these are some of men King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer chose as Master over the people: Amec the sly son of Chyi who looted his kinsmen treasury. Fanshi the son Olar who among others used several bags of cowries, much more than usual, to dig well for water in his official abode, and several more bag of cowries, again much more than usual, to tell the world what he did! Another is, Liar son of Momed who bore false witness against many, and he uttered many lies - great and small to the people of the land.

30 Many were men who wine and dine with King Jonah the Able son of Locki, and some were the vile men who had sought safety under the banner and fold of Alliance of Protected Crooks known by the initial APC.

31 And when the people saw #thelist, there was loud outcry and gnashing of teeth in the land, and several people rented their clothes and put ashes on their foreheads to mourn the death of change! And they asked one another in loud groan, "What manner of change is this?"

DISCLAIMER:
Similarities of characters portrayed in the text with anyone dead or living is purely coincidental.

And the tales continue. lols
It is a good thing i was done with work when i read this , i laughed until tears flowed, my colleagues came to read and the office was thrown into a violent bouts of howling laughter.
Point B e no go betta for your enemies...

9 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
the last one you wrote,you called PMB "mumu the son of hari" which didn't go down with me. grin

Eh, nevermind,I will read it later! smiley

Hehehehe, PMB. Well, I can't recall mentioning his name in the last one. Like I said, I created a character and have rechristened the character. If you are happy or sad it's purely down to you. I don't have control over such things. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Damn too long#..
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by DaBullIT(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Anyone who speaks against the Son of Man can be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, either in this world or in the world to come.

And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person's share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

Anyone who speaks against the Son of Man can be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, either in this world or in the world to come.

And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person's share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book

Can someone tell us what this one is saying? grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
THE BOOK OF LAMENTATION OF APOSTLE POINT THE SON OF B

footnote: Many scholars agreed with the removal and discard of the writings of apostle pointB from the scriptures after the discovery of several gold coins from the disgraced corrupt King Jonah the son of Locki under apostle pointB's death bed. It was concluded that apostle pointB was on the payroll of king jona the son of locki.

2 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
WeedSeller:
Damn too long#..

I thought so too. wink
Will look at splitting it.
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Mogidi: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is another FP gem from PointB, just as good as the first one.

Laff wan kill porsin!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Mogidi: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
18 And in those days, She-cow, who led the purveyors of terror and tormentor of the people who ravaged the land of slaughter the people, addressed the people saying, “I am She-cow the terror; the one who was, the one who is, and the one who is to come. News of my death is a lie told to deceive you King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer and his Warload. By Hallah, you shall serve my god or become my slave, or I shall annihilate you.”

MODS please FP, let other people laugh their heads off like am presently doing. grin grin
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by EdCure: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
I stopped laughing as you increasingly became unnecessarily partisan.
The best masterpieces are ruined by the slightest trace of bias and intolerance.

2 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
EdCure:
The best masterpieces are ruined by the slightest trace of bias and intolerance.

Actually, we are all partisan including you. Your hypocrisy is very much noted. Well done! grin grin

Besides if you call this 'moderate' one partisan, what will you have called Chapter One?

https://www.nairaland.com/2587245/acts-king-mumu-son-hari

tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Mogidi: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
EdCure:

Leave partisanship alone joor, I yaff laff my head off. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Mogidi: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
lalasticlala, ishilove, whynotthetruth, temitemi1, severussnape, mogodi, mizmycoli, phockphockman, candyrain, whitetechnology,
firefire, flets ecoterrors passingshot, fulanimafia, doctokwus,tomakint, truckpusher, dearpreye, kinibigdeal, ambivert, onatisi gratiaeo , noblezone, chinology, gbossure, nigerianvenom, taylor86, southernbreeze, eagleeye, chukwudi44, tonyebarcanista, sincere9gerian, mayorkyzo, anomini, tolexander, cyberwolf, pazienza, ochejoseph, amusadele, Chocboyslim, Rose2014,midolian, priscaoge, duru1, obiagelli, beremx, symphony007, abagoro, lmayedun talktimi, wombraiders,afam4eva,obinoscopy,cr77, donmayor,likila

Come and laff jare

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mogidi:

Leave partisanship alone joor, I yaff laff my head off. grin grin grin grin

Abeg laff biko. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Mogidi: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:

Keep it up!

You wanna laugh try and read number 15

15 Roch the sly son of Cha ..........
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Mogidi: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
PointB:

Abeg laff biko. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Masterpiece

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by PointB: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mogidi:

You wanna laugh try and read number 15

Naa, she wont read it unless with a little help. Let me oblige.

15 Roch the sly son of Cha also fly the standard of house of Alliance of Protected Crooks also known APC. He broke ranks with his kinsmen from the land of the Hebro. And when he had returned from the journey to the United World to visit Emperor Omanman, he caused several giant tapestries depicting his handshake with Emperor Omaman, with King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer to be commissioned. Roch the sly son of Cha hung the tapestries in the city square with a message saying, “Behold what I have achieved, the new face of prosperity!”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hahjaahahahaha grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by EdCure: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
PointB:

Actually, we are all partisan including you. Your hypocrisy is very much noted. Well done! grin grin
The burden of your partisanship became very conspicuous from the 13th verse. That's where i stopped laughing because it was becoming stale, mundane and boring. It cound'av turned out fantastice if you were able to liberate yourself from it's shackes...but then, not everyone is good at it.
It was detrimental but not totally unimpressing though cool

2 Likes

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by cheruv: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Quite impressive!

Hope you're keeping track of the inspirations as they come kos we might need them along the line smiley
Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
xv

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by obailala(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
PointB:

...The sworn enemies of change, the same set of people who fought hard to ensure that change was not born, the same people who criticised and ridiculed change from the day he was brought forth into this world up till date, isn't it ironical that it is now these same set of jesters that are hurriedly mourning the death of CHANGE?

But unfortunately for these jesters and henchmen of king Herod, CHANGE is born and CHANGE is here to stay; and there is nothing these lovers of thieves can do about it.

1 Like

Re: The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari Chapter 2: 1-32 (A Political Satire) by EMANY01(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

GBENU E SOUN...!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Ministers: Shame On Oyegun And Oshomhole / Is Labaran Maku A Coward Or What? / Update On The Best Governor In Nigeria So Far.see The Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.