Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... (10508 Views)

I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by ValerianSteel(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
The first thing that came to my mind is why can't you sit your boyfriend down and sinply talk to him about it and understand him.

Instead you find time to come on Nairaland,creating your own theory that he's gay.I blame the Internet though.

Good luck finding an answer.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
But u dis gurl u loose ooo

U dated a guy and in less dan a mnth u wanna get laid shocked shocked...haba....@least first 3mnth is meant for getting to knw urself better and building friendship not trying to fvck!!...haba angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by cooljoe(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
I’ve been dating this guy about a month and a
half. Everything is great except for one huge
issue…I’m starting to get perplexed as to if he is gay or a bisexual who is more inclined to men.
A couple weeks ago, for the first time ever, I
attempted to go down on him. Within
seconds, he went from hard to completely
flaccid. Nothing seemed to be able to get him
hard again. I thought that was odd.
The strange part is he gets aroused even from
me just looking at him certain ways..Yet
sexual activity happens and he immediately
loses it? He wants to initiate oral on me, and
seems really into it..But if I go to do it to him,
it’s just over? He was raised very very very
deeply religious, and is still active in
church. With the doctrine “All sex outside
of marriage is bad”..Could it really be a
mental block thing? He was a complete
virgin before I met him, so I seem to be the closest he has been to sexuality.

He attended an all boys boarding school in his secondary school days so maybe he is more inclined to men
if that's you @dp, men, just looking at you wee arouse me
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

I hope that you are not a hypocrite as well man.
how do u mean
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by moyarhtohbadt(f): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
issue…I’m starting to get perplexed as to if he is gay or a bisexual who is more inclined to men.

He attended an all boys boarding school in his secondary school days so maybe he is more inclined to men
Sweetheart,chill about sleeping with him for now. Its psychological. Keep d romance going on in all d nice ways and wait for him till whenever he makes d move to have sex with u. That's when he's truly ready.Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

There is not one person who is not a sinner in this world. Don't worry about it, only worry about what God thinks of you and go from there.

I'll try. Its quite funny though how most nairalanders seem to be holy today. I'll take a cue and rethink my steps...maybe!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Mznaett: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
darefestus:

NL sha dey freak this babe.
Haba, how many posts a day?
Abeg no let me face U dz evening osad
E consign U? Abi na U gimme d mb I dey use sefundecided
Guy,abeg 4get my matter cuz I just wan play small sha lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by kishimi8(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Sosai, ya zama dolai ka saba.

Wai, idan muka yi aure zamu saba
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Op u re telling us how you fornicate.. I tot sex was an unwashed linen that should be handled privately. Well, your boyfriend is an classified closeted LESBIAN.. Come let me be giving you the SHOKI de SHOKI.

Shout out to RUKAYAT, u disvirgined me and tot me bad bad tinz, and shout out to Omolara, u taught me how to Bleep and please u...
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Hannysmilez(f): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
kishimi8:

Wai, idan muka yi aure zamu saba
Babbu shaka. Ya zama dolai
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by kishimi8(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Babbu shaka. Ya zama dolai

Speaking from experience ko, Hannysmilez
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

Abeg no let me face U dz evening osad

E consign U? Abi na U gimme d mb I dey use sefundecided

Guy,abeg 4get my matter cuz I just wan play small sha lol

I don almost change am for u before i see that 'lol' wey u hide for d back of ur text.

MTN free browsing go soon finish grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Dump. Him.

Lots of guys will die for a babe that can 'go down on' them.

Stop wasting your talent.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Mznaett: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
darefestus:

I don almost change am for u before i see that 'lol' wey u hide for d back of ur text.

U get luck say U no type wetin U no go fit read again when I finish with Utongue

Na Etizbaba I dey use so d tin no go finish as U think buhahahahahagrin

Guy,abeg nyt don cover maka go sleep jor
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Mznaett: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
darefestus:

Guy,aswear I no understand ur parol o

na wia U keep my mb na na na?shocked
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
avasweet:

U dated a guy and in less dan a mnth u wanna get laid shocked shocked...haba....@least first 3mnth is meant for getting to knw urself better and building friendship not trying to fvck!!...haba angry

Now this is the girl that wait for months before getting laid.

Height of Hypocrisy
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Hannysmilez(f): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
kishimi8:

Speaking from experience ko, Hannysmilez
Yep,speaking from experience.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by dasrackhor(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
gab264:
<b>$ay something am giving up on you
Swallow yaa pride and ask him wats the problem if he needs a tutorial you can be at ease to lecture him since he is your boo.

But again he is not gay.
Just being the way he was meant to be at that time in his human life.

#Humans and there kind shaa#gringrin

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by dasrackhor(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
gab264:
<b>$ay something am giving up on you
Swallow yaa pride and ask him wats the problem if he needs a tutorial you can be at ease to lecture him since he is your boo.

But again he is not gay.
Just being the way he was meant to be at that time in his human life.

#Humans and there kind shaa#gringrin

Aliens and dere kind...I hail ooo
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Be managing him like that for the mean time.

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by kishimi8(m): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Yep,speaking from experience.
Manya kenan, mukam yara ne wannan harkan..
Ke yar ina ne?
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
nobilis:
You label him gay and then you turn around to start wondering if it's a mental block thing and you later tell us the conditions under which he grew up.

You leave what you should discuss with your so-called BF and bring the issue on Nairaland because you want to hear Nairalanders trash-talk him or advise you to leave him??

That's what you want to achieve, right?
I can hazard a guess that you have not even bothered to sit him down and talk over this issue because if you have, you won't be opening a thread because of him. If you have, the best you could have done would have been to seek professional help from a sex therapist instead of Nairaland.

Or better still, maybe u have no boyfriend and you're just trolling.

Exactly how I feel it smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Hannysmilez(f): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
kishimi8:
Manya kenan, mukam yara ne wannan harkan.. Ke yar ina ne?
Ni daga Borno.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by kishimi8(m): 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Ni daga Borno.

Savannah state lol, yanzu na fahimci yanayin hausan,
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Hannysmilez(f): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
kishimi8:

Savannah state lol, yanzu na fahimci yanayin hausan,
kai daga ina?
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by kishimi8(m): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hannysmilez:
kai daga ina?
Taraba,
zan tura miki DM, lokacin barci yayi, gobe aiki,, sai da safe,
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mznaett:

U get luck say U no type wetin U no go fit read again when I finish with Utongue

Na Etizbaba I dey use so d tin no go finish as U think buhahahahahagrin

Guy,abeg nyt don cover maka go sleep jor

angry
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by kishimi8(m): 12:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Hannysmilez:
kai daga ina?
na. Turo miki DM. Zamu cigaba Hira gobe hopefully?
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Are you sure your own spare parts are grade? if your spare part na second hand he fit no move him body well well in the sense that your nipples don dey look ground because this same guy fit don see grade 1 spare part before so your own fit no kick start him body. you can consult me let see where to start general service from. Gbagam.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 07, 2015
avasweet:

THIS KIND OF GIRLS, NA WITH MIX REGGAL, DARK SAILOR AND ALOMO U GO USE DEY BANG AM IF NOT, SHE GO BREAK YOUR WAIST. THIS KIND BABES THEY NO DEY BANG THEM WITH CLEAR EYE, IF NOT THEY GO DISGRACE YOU.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Chizzled06(m): 6:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Classic case of erectal dysfunction. Encourage him to seek medical help.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 07, 2015
ollah1:

Now this is the girl that wait for months before getting laid.

Height of Hypocrisy

U lack basic sense

Idiot!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Gold-digging More Of A Woman Thing? / Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? / My Funny Experience Of How This Lady Tried To Force Herself On Me. (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.