Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

The Funniest Yet Most Annoying Moment Of Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest Yet Most Annoying Moment Of Your Life (499 Views)

What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest Yet Most Annoying Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
That moment when something funny and annoying at the same time happens to you.Well if you have any just share ama share mine later.
Re: The Funniest Yet Most Annoying Moment Of Your Life by Donpoker9(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
LA share LA bend
Re: The Funniest Yet Most Annoying Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
lA share,lA fry grin **op share urs first!
Re: The Funniest Yet Most Annoying Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
lA share,lA fry grin **op share urs first!
Common jhoor is your comment dependent on mine
Re: The Funniest Yet Most Annoying Moment Of Your Life by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Donpoker9:
LA share LA bend
And bend you will bend.
Re: The Funniest Yet Most Annoying Moment Of Your Life by Hannysmilez(f): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Make me ma join the trend. La share, la collapse.
Re: The Funniest Yet Most Annoying Moment Of Your Life by foladaraawe(f): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
The moment u gently throw your phone onto ur bed and it decided to bounce off nd break

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Yet Most Annoying Moment Of Your Life by vizkiz: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And bend you will bend.

op don dex!
them don dey frustrate the guy grin
Re: The Funniest Yet Most Annoying Moment Of Your Life by foladaraawe(f): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin grin op don vex o

No let dem bend o
starlingslimnet:
And bend you will bend.

(1) (Reply)

Wooing Masters Needed / I Feel Like / Good Guy + Bad Girl = Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.