Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name (770 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by henry255: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
I don't know how it all happened but I found myself falling head over heels in love for both cuties bearing same name (JULIET)

Funny enough, I saved their names with the same name (sweetheart1 and sweetheart2).
To measure the feeling is equal and I don't pretend about it.

Unfortunately for me today, something really crazy hit me.

I booked a date with one of the ladies.
While I was waiting for her arrival for more than an hour, I decided to call to know why she's been delaying, not knowing I called the other cutie who happens to stay in lagos.

She was amazed at what I was saying cos I was kinda scolding her and yet still called her sweetheart, telling her my spot I've been standing since an hour. So she sensed a mixup and that I was cheating on her.
She cried all through the phone conversation.

I know I'm not making sense to you right?
It's just a feeling of guilt but I can't possibly end either of the relationship for no just course. These ladies might curse the hell out of me.
Quite funny that I have equal feeling for both cuties.

I'm really kinda confused my reader. I don't want to hurt either of the both cos I know what it feels to have a broken relationship or betrayal of love.

Please tell me what to do
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by vizkiz: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
you are double dating and still claiming "relationship"
Guy, na meeting you dey not relationship
grin

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by dharay99: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
lipsrsealed grin
savinq dia names wid *swee†hear†1
& *swee†hear†2 na him cus wahala n0w. grin

n†oor tongue qood ⁴yhu player,
Yhu berra call her back & pre†end as if
yhu were drunk or sumfin.!

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
undecided
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
If you know what betrayal feels like, then why did you get yourself involved in this mess?

They say Karma is a bytch & I think she'll be visiting you for another round of fuckery. Enjoy.
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by Michellla(f): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
why do guys do this?
if a girl says she's in love with two guys now they'll call her a hoe

its good you got caught tho
your player game is weak
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Loverboy.............
Ask google.........................
Itz 4ur typez angry
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by Hannysmilez(f): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Maybe you have a thing for the name Juliet. Talk to both of them about the other,anything might happen.
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by henry255: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
If you know what betrayal feels like, then why did you get yourself involved in this mess?

They say Karma is a bytch & I think she'll be visiting you for another round of fuckery. Enjoy.

Now u can call me anytin but that's actually this feeling of love one gets when he is with someone he loves. The both ladies are exceptionally loving. I can't quantify who is best outta of them but the point is, they are loving and caring. Who do I drop? (a hard question)
Don't act like u never had a problem of choice
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by 2dice(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Somebori is not Wise
Even my favorite Abok.i Ali is wiser
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by dannyben5: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
guy is beta u choose 1 of dem now or risk loosing both
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
guess your name is Romeo ?
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by henribj(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
pics?
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by gab264(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
henry255:
I don't know how it all happened but I found myself falling head over heels in love for both cuties bearing same name (JULIET)

Funny enough, I saved their names with the same name (sweetheart1 and sweetheart2).
To measure the feeling is equal and I don't pretend about it.

Unfortunately for me today, something really crazy hit me.

I booked a date with one of the ladies.
While I was waiting for her arrival for more than an hour, I decided to call to know why she's been delaying, not knowing I called the other cutie who happens to stay in lagos.

She was amazed at what I was saying cos I was kinda scolding her and yet still called her sweetheart, telling her my spot I've been standing since an hour. So she sensed a mixup and that I was cheating on her.
She cried all through the phone conversation.

I know I'm not making sense to you right?
It's just a feeling of guilt but I can't possibly end either of the relationship for no just course. These ladies might curse the hell out of me.
Quite funny that I have equal feeling for both cuties.

I'm really kinda confused my reader. I don't want to hurt either of the both cos I know what it feels to have a broken relationship or betrayal of love.

Please tell me what to do
Op better gather enough lawyers nii
to face the panels of judges( u don break her heart niiiigringrin
If her happiness concerns you a lot that determines whom u love the most!!!!!!!

#Humans in there decisive nature#
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
henry255:

Now u can call me anytin but that's actually this feeling of love one gets when he is with someone he loves. The both ladies are exceptionally loving. I can't quantify who is best outta of them but the point is, they are loving and caring. Who do I drop? (a hard question)
Don't act like u never had a problem of choice

Ok listen, only you know your heart, so I can't help you with your little eeny-meeny-money-mo. In case you have forgotten, these are real people with feelings & not a pick between your two favourite outfits. I suggest you ditch them both so you'll end up with the one you love the most, YOURSELF. Must be an ego boost, huh? All that "loving" coming from two directions & you at the centre of it all. Pure bliss aint it? What irritates me about you is that, I don't think you see the severity of your actions. One chic is already balling her eyes out because of you & you're here acting like the next best thing since sliced bread. Pathetic & weasley. Grow the hell up.
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by Ikaosunwon(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
You love both of them equally right? 1st of all, what is love if I may ask u?
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by rawpadgin(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
double dating is for sharp guys & sharp guys only
Re: In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name by henry255: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok listen, only you know your heart, so I can't help you with your little eeny-meeny-money-mo. In case you have forgotten, these are real people with feelings & not a pick between your two favourite outfits. I suggest you ditch them both so you'll end up with the one you love the most, YOURSELF. Must be an ego boost, huh? All that "loving" coming from two directions & you at the centre of it all. Pure bliss aint it? What irritates me about you is that, I don't think you see the severity of your actions. One chic is already balling her eyes out because of you & you're here acting like the next best thing since sliced bread. Pathetic & weasley. Grow the hell up.
cry

(1) (Reply)

O.M.G This Is Definitely Breath-taking / She Is In A Coma And Not Responding.. ..... Am I Hosting A Criminal / Ladies Please Come And Answer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.