Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? (3852 Views)

Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? / She Seating Right Here In My Room, How Do I Tell Her I Feel For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by Holyfield1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pls help,I don't know how to start,I'm just staring and nairalanding,Could this be my last opportunity to do the hmmm....She keeps smiling whenever we have an eye contact..How should I start?
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Receive your healing in Jesus name...

22 Likes

Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by kkkossy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Let start by asking u how old u are?

3 Likes

Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by henribj(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
#AskGoogle
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by 2dice(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tell her to close her eyes
Go bring Petrol
Pour it on her
#SHANOR_SI
BOOM _BOOM u made it grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by vizkiz: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
its ok to be anxious dude, we all felt that back then. Nobody is a professional na scope we just dey use. Ok what you'v gat to do first is make sure she is comffy with you
All those eye contacts are good signs that she likes you and is expecting what's gonna happen next.

Step 1: Why don't you try getting in some music and tell her to dance to it for a start. Then join her along the line wink

I swear she will start moving very close and before you know it, she is tweaking for you (chai, see enjoyment cheesy)

Step number 2: move closer to her, then go straight for her lips tongue
Kiss it gently(don't be too fast! She might freak out)

Step 3: ********* tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by gab264(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Holyfield1:
Pls help,I don't know how to start,I'm just staring and nairalanding,Could this be my last opportunity to do the hmmm....She keeps smiling whenever we have an eye contact..How should I start?
Start by saying >>>>>in Jesus name may we depart and sin no more.<<<<
Was all over my head nothing at all....
It will help u Opgringrin

Anyway am sorry thaz not what u wanted but am still yet to love wen I do. I promise to give maa best out of it (if some thin like this come up again.

#Human!!! #

1 Like

Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by Sveen: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Funny replies.
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by 2dice(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
LaDivva:
he need Jesus
... For ur mind grin
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by dazzlingd(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
LaDivva:
lol.
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by pbs4real(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
LaDivva:
u ehn undecided Iffa catch u
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
2dice:
he need Jesus
... For ur mind grin
Lol
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
pbs4real:
u ehn undecided Iffa catch u
My sugar
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by Hannysmilez(f): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Did you not learn in Sunday school to ensure you begin everything with prayer?

3 Likes

Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by igraman(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
show her this post.. let her laugh the comments.
while laughing touch her boob stylishly but firmly... like play like play start to romance.

thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by pbs4real(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Holyfield1:
jez fart and ask her if she likes it...yeye dey smell @ op wat. Re u waiting for? *RAPE HER undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by foladaraawe(f): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin
2dice:
Tell her to close her eyes
Go bring Petrol
Pour it on her
#SHANOR_SI
BOOM _BOOM u made it grin
chop nuckle....

Best reply ever

1 Like

Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by 2dice(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
LaDivva:

Lol
grin give him naa..
When last did u attend church
No lies Pls
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by pbs4real(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
LaDivva:

My sugar
oya come and give me that sweet kiss smiley
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by Vinshu(f): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tell her you want to f!uck her if she wants to then you two would start the knacking.

#Simple
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by valdes00(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
you can start by assisting us in begging the american owners to sign jurgen klopp on Friday, latest....

1 Like

Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by evanscheck(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Start with prayers.... maybe directives wud come.... ode, u wud nt go and read ur books. U dey find sex..

1 Like

Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by 2dice(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
foladaraawe:
grin chop nuckle....

Best reply ever
naa ma'am
i prefer Deeper life Hug grin
Thanchu
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
2dice:
grin give him naa..
When last did u attend church
No lies Pls
The day before yesterday, ask PBS4REAL grin
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
pbs4real:
oya come and give me that sweet kiss smiley
kiss
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by TOMTOM15(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
wen
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by 2dice(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
LaDivva:

The day before yesterday, ask PBS4REAL grin
well here in ZuHuku
Today is Friday 9th of October
U sure u living in Planet Earth grin
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Holyfield1:
Take opening prayer
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by kossyablaze(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Use juju

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:
its ok to be anxious dude, we all felt that back then. Nobody is a professional na scope we just dey use. Ok what you'v gat to do first is make sure she is comffy with you
All those eye contacts are good signs that she likes you and is expecting what's gonna happen next.

Step 1: Why don't you try getting in some music and tell her to dance to it for a start. Then join her along the line wink

I swear she will start moving very close and before you know it, she is tweaking for you (chai, see enjoyment cheesy)

Step number 2: move closer to her, then go straight for her lips tongue
Kiss it gently(don't be too fast! She might freak out)

Step 3: ********* tongue
seriously dude, you teaching a niqqar immorality? Shame on you.
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by dharay99: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Vinshu:
Tell her you want to f!uck her if she wants to then you two would start the knacking.

#Simple
aaaah, see ßaddo.! grin
Re: Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? by pbs4real(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
LaDivva:
kiss
that's mah honeypie kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, When You Say Ladies Don't Like You Because You Are Broke (pic) / How I Make Money Selling My Sex Videos On Snapchat – Former Office Lady / Chief Daddy Returns[part 2]is An Interesting Movie Filled With Suspense & Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.