Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Rosswell Pharm Ltd Interview :urgent Help Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rosswell Pharm Ltd Interview :urgent Help Needed (1123 Views)

Solidum Pharm Ltd-interview Invitation / NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites / Solidum Pharm. Ltd Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosswell Pharm Ltd Interview :urgent Help Needed by Tanyogo(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
I have an interview with Rosswell Pharm Ltd at Irish Garden Plaza, Addo Road, by signboard Bus stop, Ajah, Lagos.

How do I locate this place from Egbeda? Please I need the info now
Re: Rosswell Pharm Ltd Interview :urgent Help Needed by braine(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
From Egbeda, board a bus to Oshodi. From there board another to Mushin. You should be able to get another bus going to CMS from Mushin. When at CMS, board another bus to Ajah. Explain to the conductor the bus stop yo want to alight at.

By the way, How do u plan to be going there when you eventually get the job?? The traffic alone is always crazy, talk less of the distance.
Re: Rosswell Pharm Ltd Interview :urgent Help Needed by heryettymama: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Frm egbeda take a bus 2 oshodi den join another bus (BRT) 2 cms, frm cms u will see ajah bus, BEST OF LUCK smiley
Re: Rosswell Pharm Ltd Interview :urgent Help Needed by Tanyogo(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2015
braine:
From Egbeda, board a bus to Oshodi. From there board another to Mushin. You should be able to get another bus going to CMS from Mushin. When at CMS, board another bus to Ajah. Explain to the conductor the bus stop yo want to alight at.
By the way, How do u plan to be going there when you eventually get the job?? The traffic alone is always crazy, talk less of the distance.
braine:
From Egbeda, board a bus to Oshodi. From there board another to Muskingum
. You should be able to get another bus going to CMS from Mushin. When at CMS, board another bus to Ajah. Explain to the conductor the bus stop yo want to alight at.
heryettymama:
Frm EGBE take a bus 2 oshodi den join another bus (BRT) 2 cms, frm cms u will see ajah bus, BEST OF LUCK smiley

Tnx alot. I found a bus from Egbeda straight to CMS.
@braine, l will posted out to my territory.
Re: Rosswell Pharm Ltd Interview :urgent Help Needed by braine(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Tanyogo:

Tnx alot. I found a bus from Egbeda straight to CMS.
@braine, l will posted out to my territory.

Oh, good. I hope you get the job.
Re: Rosswell Pharm Ltd Interview :urgent Help Needed by prideofscience: 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Egbeda to Oshodi #100, under the bridge enter the Pack at opposite enterprise bank now call heritage bank, u will see Ajah Bus their easy to full #300 to Ajah Pack. when u drop cross to other side of the roundabout, take maruwa or okada straight 60 or 100

glck
Re: Rosswell Pharm Ltd Interview :urgent Help Needed by Tanyogo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
prideofscience:
Egbeda to Oshodi #100, under the bridge enter the Pack at opposite enterprise bank now call heritage bank, u will see Ajah Bus their easy to full #300 to Ajah Pack. when u drop cross to other side of the roundabout, take maruwa or okada straight 60 or 100

glck

Tnx. Though I arrived the venue before I saw this. It's very easy, I used it when coming back

(1) (Reply)

Expressor International Group Ltd Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Etisalat's Jobs December, 2015 / Bradfield Consulting Latest Vacancies (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.