Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Help With Coren Certificate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help With Coren Certificate (1692 Views)

Coren Certified Engineer Needed / COREN Certified Civil Engineer Needed Urgently / Coren Certified Engineer Needed Urgently At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Coren Certificate by Uspek(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hi guys pls I need help with getting a COREN certificate, how do I go about it?
Re: Help With Coren Certificate by psucc(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
For what? Why do you bother? I know you must have had a B Sc that is even far too much in a country where the President does not possess a a secondary school certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Help With Coren Certificate by Mekyno(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Uspek:
Hi guys pls I need help with getting a COREN certificate, how do I go about it?
do u know d meaning of COREN?
Look for dia address (i bliv it is in abuja), and ask dem all dat is involved. I believe u are an engineer with years of experience ooo.
I hv a guy dat can help u at a cost if he has chance. Gudluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help With Coren Certificate by DaGeneral(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
I don't know of Bsc holders but for HND u pass through NATE Nigerian Association of Technologists in Engineering as corporate member (d whole process cost me 118k) then u now pick up d coren form,fill n get at least 2 certified members to sign n NATE sends d form to Abuja.Coren will send pple to ur school to verify ur transcript, plus u are required to submit a project like paper n then start praying or pressing button (hold another 80-100k) if u pass u will den be a Coren certified Engineering Technologist.
Hope dis helps.
Re: Help With Coren Certificate by benedima1990(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
psucc:
For what? Why do you bother? I know you must have had a B Sc that is even far too much in a country where the President does not possess a a secondary school certificate.

Who's this person na, plz can someone tell me if this person is truly educated, what's wrong with his moral up bring, are you not ashamed of yourself to describe a whole president of a nation like that. This is someone's husband, father and even grand father. If you fink he is not educated, what about those certificate he tendered,if yiu fink he doesn't value education y did he send his wife and children to sch.

Mr man let's talk reality here, how old is your father, if he's of same age bracket with pmb, is he educated, if he educated, plz has he achieve 1% of pmb achievement. Look here if any of this your answers is No, then I fink people around you should quickly take you to yaba left.

Once again. I love my country and I respect Mr president. May God bless Nigeria. Amen
Re: Help With Coren Certificate by atama27(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
psucc:

I feel for the person that just liked your deluded comment, imagine what you are still saying about your president, even PDP chairman can't say this about Mr President, that's why we always advice, STAY AWAY FROM CUNNINLINGUS it makes the brain distort.

1 Like

Re: Help With Coren Certificate by Uspek(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Mekyno:

do u know d meaning of COREN?
Look for dia address (i bliv it is in abuja), and ask dem all dat is involved. I believe u are an engineer with years of experience ooo.
I hv a guy dat can help u at a cost if he has chance. Gudluck!

I do knw the meaning,and hav also read some info on internet, bt need som1 with one to put me thru, cos iv got diff suggestions frm diff folks. Am in PH, how cn I hook up with ur guy?
Re: Help With Coren Certificate by Uspek(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2015
DaGeneral:
I don't know of Bsc holders but for HND u pass through NATE Nigerian Association of Technologists in Engineering as corporate member (d whole process cost me 118k) then u now pick up d coren form,fill n get at least 2 certified members to sign n NATE sends d form to Abuja.Coren will send pple to ur school to verify ur transcript, plus u are required to submit a project like paper n then start praying or pressing button (hold another 80-100k) if u pass u will den be a Coren certified Engineering Technologist.
Hope dis helps.

thanks alot,bt am a Bsc holder
Re: Help With Coren Certificate by DaGeneral(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2015
Then u need an NSE pass cos in d form there is a place where u will fill in ur NSE reg number.this process can be facilitated if u ve a shoulder to stand on.
Re: Help With Coren Certificate by dcole73: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello all
Re: Help With Coren Certificate by Omola8(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please i am through with the whole process where will i collect my certificate from

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Fan Milk Plc / Customer Service Representatives / Etisalat Is Recruiting - Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.