Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja (2686 Views)

Urgent! Direction From Egbeda To Gbagada / I Need Direction From Yaba To Lekki Phase 1 / Direction From Egbeda To Anthony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja by EstherNdidi11: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please my fellow nairalanders, I need ur help. I was invited for an interview on d 08/10/2015 by Omovo Technologies with d address: No 16 Oladoshu Sanusi Street Ilasamaja, Lagos. How can I locate d address from Egbeda and which is d nearest bus stop?
Re: Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja by omitooguns(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
EstherNdidi11:
Please my fellow nairalanders, I need ur help. I was invited for an interview on d 08/10/2015 by Omovo Technologies with d address: No 16 Oladoshu Sanusi Street Ilasamaja, Lagos. How can I locate d address from Egbeda and which is d nearest bus stop?

from egbeda, find ur levels to Oshodi...then from Oshodi, enter CELE-ILASA IYANA-ISOLO MILE 2 COCONUT.... Drop @ Sadiku bstop ilasa.

..from sadiku...meet those okada riders and tell dem where u r going...because Ilasa wide...and na 2 phase...one to d left and one to d right.

So, ask d okada riders wen u get to Sadiku.

Success wink

3 Likes

Re: Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja by dlex21(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
E be like say you be JJC for lagos ooo...The other day was anthony. Today is ilasa. Well the poster above has described it for you.

By the way, where in Egbeda do you live? I won't be suprised if you don't know Gowon Estate grin
Re: Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja by kazzonline: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
dlex21:
E be like say you be JJC for lagos ooo...The other day was anthony. Today is ilasa. Well the poster above has described it for you.

By the way, where in Egbeda do you live? I won't be suprised if you don't know Gowon Estate grin

U made no point here,he simply asked for help,if u can do it,if ubcant shut up and read,its not that hard...even me wey dem born for lag i dont know all nooks and crannies

4 Likes

Re: Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja by kinghold(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pls wot time is urz
Re: Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja by EstherNdidi11: 1:48am On Oct 07, 2015
Omitooguns thank u very much
Re: Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja by EstherNdidi11: 1:50am On Oct 07, 2015
EstherNdidi11:
Omitooguns thank u very much
D time given to me's 7:am
Re: Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja by EstherNdidi11: 1:52am On Oct 07, 2015
kinghold:
Pls wot time is urz

7:am
Re: Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja by kinghold(m): 2:38am On Oct 07, 2015
Mine too,there's smtin I want to confirm....pls send mail to me kinghold2003@yahoo.com
Re: Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja by dlex21(m): 6:27am On Oct 07, 2015
kazzonline:

U made no point here,he simply asked for help,if u can do it,if ubcant shut up and read,its not that hard...even me wey dem born for lag i dont know all nooks and crannies
Shu!! Nigerians ehn! why you dey take panadol for another woman headache? Abi na your wife?? grin grin Any sane person will know what I typed there is a joke. Even a full blown lagosian like me still ask for directions to some places. Abeg stop taking life too seriously...no one gets out alive!! FTR, she is a she!! and Focus more on how to type correctly biko rather than spewing thrash.
Re: Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja by opemipocee: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
What is the post you applied for?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Qualified Teachers / Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment: Latest Update / NYIF: 10000 Qualified Applicants Shortlisted - See List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.