Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) (64911 Views)

''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo) / Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Too much bruce lee nd jackie chan till one break neck
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by M4gunners: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
At the centre of a busy road. when car hit them now, they will start pointing fingers on one old woman in their compand.
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by danduj(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I saw them last 2 months...they've been there for long now angry
lol nd op said it apuned today
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mtchew... I expected to see car stunts
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by scarwiz(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
i see them almost every day in wuse2 is cool what they do
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by Latty88(f): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
danduj:
lol nd op said it apuned today

They are always there everyday,at Wuse 2
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by Haryohdeji(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dat is now a new thing...I always dhu that for fun and also use it to maintain my body flexibility
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Doing that at the center of the road is annoying. The police should get them arrested for not following the law.
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by gryhusky(m): 12:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Jojo dey work oo
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2015
They should investigate those guys, them be hausa Boko Haram animals
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by Azera(f): 1:29am On Oct 07, 2015
These guys move around Abuja, they are harmless. I see them in the evenings during the weekend on the drive by Shehu Musa Ya'adua Center leading to Shoprite
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by mandax: 1:41am On Oct 07, 2015
Op, you wan show us say people still de mad for green white green flag of Nigeria. Those ones be crude oil patriots of one Nigeria. They no sabi any other thing to live on except crude oil down yonder.
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by ozinetbiz: 3:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Orzika Global Resources, one of the leading electrical firms set out to organize a two weeks training on:
• General Electric Literacy
• Basics on House / Building wiring
• Inverter Installation and Battery Wiring methods on buildings
• Solar Panel Installations on buildings
• General Mentainance
N:B; The training will be both practical and theories.

The training will take place from 19th October – 3oth October, 2015, Venue @ Mama Arinze Garden, by Sharon Ultimate hotel or Zinox office area 3, Garki, Abuja.

Time: 9am – 12 noon. Three times in each week (Mon, Wed & Fridays)

Fee: N20, 000 (which include manual, certificate and electrical installation tool kit)

Capacity: 20 participants only.

HOW TO APPLY
The interested person should declare his interest by texting his full name, email address and location to 08181348167 on or before 10th of October, 2015.
N:B the training will be organized on the last two weeks of every month.
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by BRAINCRASH(m): 4:18am On Oct 07, 2015
.........Its what they have been doing since along Banex road.....Although not much people give them money....Thats the business they do to survive.
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 4:26am On Oct 07, 2015
But this is jet li stunt, when he did this to one of the boy he trains
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 07, 2015
illiad:
Jobless
hehehe hard one

1 Like

Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2015
yomi007k:

Guy wen I was in primary school ppl use to say some Bariga boys use jazz to fight n they cud hang their shirts in the air.

This ur talk made me remember that.

Abi u don see something like dt b4 grin

me sef hear the gist o, back in those days. Heard it happened when some 2ndry sch boiz wanted to fyt themselves...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by nwokeomayola(m): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2015
We re looking for talents to represent us in Olympics gymnastics and here they are wasting.
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by ajasa4link: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Ogun re o.... Na juju *in afeez owo voice*
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by Abayor7: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Dharniel:

i tire o
i was expecting to see some shirts floating in the air or anything of the like...
But this actually remind me of one Jet li's movie, he performed this stunt with son on his head, can't rem the title.
But the headache that guy go get afterwards, nah die he go be...
it's 'iron monkey' whr they fouqht the end on bamboos. And btw, it's a friend not his son.
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by ojesoj(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2015
California30:
Joblessness
Big head like you. How is this joblessness. They provide means of making money for themself through this stunts they perform
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by tommykiwi(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2015
jamalchance:
And so
and so wetin ? Go do am wether U no go find some of ur teeth.
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by mamman40(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Dharniel:

i tire o
i was expecting to see some shirts floating in the air or anything of the like...
But this actually remind me of one Jet li's movie, he performed this stunt with son on his head, can't rem the title.
But the headache that guy go get afterwards, nah die he go be...

"The new legend of shaolin" is the name of the film...very interesting and one of his(Jet li) best film. Owwwww, I so mch feal lik to watch it ova again!!!
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by mamman40(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Abayor7:

it's 'iron monkey' whr they fouqht the end on bamboos. And btw, it's a friend not his son.

Yeah Donie Yen made d stunt in Iron Monkey....bt Jet Li also did d same stunt wit his son in "The New Legend of Shaolin"
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by arireirede: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2015
It is all about practise..
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by Abayor7: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2015
mamman40:

Yeah Donie Yen made d stunt in Iron Monkey....bt Jet Li also did d same stunt wit his son in "The New Legend of Shaolin"
avn't watch that tho'
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Abayor7:

i'm not talking about iron monkey, btw jet li is not in iron monkey...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Are u new in Abuja?these guys are as old as far back as 2008 that I know.

Moreover, theses their method of begging was once practiced in my villa.
Their stunt is boring as of now. Those that went to govt primary/sec sch do better.
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by therapistmrs: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
see talent.Wish all the best
therapistmrs..com
Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by 400billionman: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
What am i seeing ?

Is that El rufai and Saraki ?

Re: Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) by babatee94(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
correct stunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise / Beware Of This Kind Of Scam... / INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.