Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) (4543 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by babaijesha1(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2015
She have a right to be happy even though she ugly gan undecided

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by ademusiwa9: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
T
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by Shymm3x: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Missy89:

She is married, probably with kids. how do you explain that?

Not defending her but One man's meat......

Well, she must have the ol'good pum - the type that you beat once when you just wanna beat anything and get stuck in the act. One and done then becomes one and forever more loool.

Don't backtrack now. Send ya pics ASAP cos I can't get jiggy with you looking like that looool.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by ademusiwa9: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
T
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by Shymm3x: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:

U.O.E.N.O that!!

They actually produce most naija beauty queens.

Nigeria has won only one miss world contest tho. grin

Please, based on the nonsense pageants with overbleached chics with fugly faces they post on NL weekly - naij's pageants are more or less a showcase of exploited sluts. Those chics just get fvcked to be paraded by exploiters like white folks used to parade slaves.

You can't use that as a yardstick. However, I know some decent Igbo chics just as I know some manly looking fugly ones.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by talktimi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
ademusiwa9:
let me help you Emeifele the governor of the Central bank of Nigeria will not be reappointed as governor.. because he lack knowledge and refuse to read the history. He will not be reappointed for not briefing me from the independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. You people can open your eyes and see that the army is wearing the uniform of the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria.

While he goes about briefing buhari, he have refuse to brief me, So he should not return back as the governor of the central bank of Nigeria.

Even if anyone have no respect for themselves. They most have respect for the army.

Helping all of your all appointment goes to security check conducted by security agency..
why share cbn president when you can set up your own central bank as an independent country ?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by ademusiwa9: 1:19am On Oct 08, 2015
because the naira is not own by Nigeria... is like euro currency
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by talktimi(m): 7:30am On Oct 09, 2015
Western Nigeria should form it's own currency
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by aljharem(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2015
merbenko:
She is cute
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by talktimi(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2015
aljharem:
shocked shocked shocked
grin what hapin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election : How This Man Casted His Vote Will Shock You (photos) / Ekiti Latest Result.... / Meat The Tallest Man In Our Village(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.