Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Incase You Dunno,wizkid Reveals How Drake Recorded Ojuelegba Remix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Incase You Dunno,wizkid Reveals How Drake Recorded Ojuelegba Remix (584 Views)

When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals / Drake Speaks On Why He Jumped On Wizkid’s 'Ojuelegba' remix! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incase You Dunno,wizkid Reveals How Drake Recorded Ojuelegba Remix by MzzCutie(f): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wizkid has revealed how Drake got on his Ojuelegba track.Speaking to Ghanaian radio station Empire FM, he detailed how Drake contacted him via Instagram and asked that they meet up in London where they recorded the remix version of the song.

"I was there and saw that Drake followed me on Instagram so I DMed him and I was like 'Yo, I'm a big fan of your music' and he was like I like your music as well. So we started talking and we talked about hooking up in London, so I went to London the next day and when I got there, I saw that he had already done his verse to the song, it was just funny mehn!" He said.

Source- http://www.frabidel.com/2015/10/incase-you-dunnowizkid-reveals-how.html
Re: Incase You Dunno,wizkid Reveals How Drake Recorded Ojuelegba Remix by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
OK lie-nus
Re: Incase You Dunno,wizkid Reveals How Drake Recorded Ojuelegba Remix by acenazt: 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Shey Wizkid Papa na Muslim oya see him Muslim name (Zubairu) dis guy dey zuba lie die
Re: Incase You Dunno,wizkid Reveals How Drake Recorded Ojuelegba Remix by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
And ever since drake made the remix, trailers and buses have been falling off ojuelegba bridge
Re: Incase You Dunno,wizkid Reveals How Drake Recorded Ojuelegba Remix by nuelzy: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2015
lie of d world...

ur lies can abort a baby

(1) (Reply)

Ace Sportscaster, Felix Okugbe Is Dead / Comedian, Ali Baba Writes On How To Deal With People Who Try To Run You / 10 Powerful Lesson From Linda Ikeji's Inspiring Blog Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.