Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? (3228 Views)

"Why Couldn't God Forgive Satan?" / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by banom(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2009
If Devil should humble himself and go to God and ask him for forgiveness, will GOd forgive him ?
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by Fhemmmy: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2009
It is too late for the devil, besides, Devil is too arrogant and will never apologize.
However, chances are that God might forgive if he does.
But great question and i will ask my pastor tonite.
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by Ndipe(m): 1:20am On Apr 23, 2009
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by sherifatou: 2:29am On Apr 23, 2009
angels are different from humans.
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by Ascony(m): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2009
honestly, this is the most beautiful question i have ever seen, very wonderful. can you believe that i have never thought about it before?honestly i dont know what to say now, i am too amazed by this thought. This is a great food for thought for everyone in this religion forum.
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by jagunlabi(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
Quite on the contrary,i think it is the stupidest question on the board.But that's just me. smiley
Ascony:

[b]honestly, this is the most beautiful question i have ever seen, very wonderful. can you believe that i have never thought about it before?[/b]honestly i dont know what to say now, i am too amazed by this thought. This is a great food for thought for everyone in this religion forum.

Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by Lady2(f): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2009
banom:

If Devil should humble himself and go to God and ask him for forgiveness, will GOd forgive him ?

angels do not get forgiveness
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by noetic1: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2009
He has been judged and a verdict has been passed. Eternity is different from the time on the planet here.

Its good satan is satan, that way God`s children are strengthened.
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by Ndipe(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2009
What a question. Salvation is for the human race, not for the devil, besides. Dude, abeg, dont even harbor such thoughts. I mean, the purpose of the birth of Jesus Christ was to set us free from the devil
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by Ascony(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2009
It is too late for the devil, besides, Devil is too arrogant and will never apologize.
how is too late for him? yes he is arrogant but still he can change, he can wake up one day and reealise that "look this thing is not working anymore, why dont i become loyal to the master and spare myself this damnation that i have beeen doomed to face?" the devil knows God and he quite knows that God is not his mate in no terms, so he can become wise one day and stoop( i.e. if there were a God and devil in the 1st place)

However, chances are that God might forgive if he does.

If God forgives the devil, then all our problems in this world will be over, no more temptation to sin, all man will be righteous, and evil will seize to exist. and there will be no fools that will deny God's existence grin grin honestly we are all supposed to join hands and pray for the devil to be forgived, or maybe we should try and convince the devil to ask God for forgiveness cool cool

But great question and i will ask my pastor tonite.
any reply from him yet?

angels are different from humans.

so whats ur point? angels are beyond forgiveness? did God tell u that ? pls stop kidding me, whenever an unexpected question comes up, u guys try ur best to come out with the dumbest of answers.

Quite on the contrary,i think it is the stupidest question on the board.But that's just me. Smiley

so from ur own point of view, pls can u expain how stupid is this question?

He has been judged and a verdict has been passed. Eternity is different from the time on the planet here.

tell me about it

i see, so if the devil repents then God's children are weakened? nice point

What a question. Salvation is for the human race, not for the devil, besides. Dude, abeg, dont even harbor such thoughts. I mean, the purpose of the birth of Jesus Christ was to set us free from the devil

chei, u christians will kill me one day o
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2009
But why can't Nna Ukwu God grab Satan, deal with him one time, and then we have peace? Well, maybe Baba God is allowing for some diplomacy. Just wondering.
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by duduspace(m): 2:53am On Apr 24, 2009
n_o_e_t_ic:

Surprise, surprise, I thot christianity and Sci-fi don't mix, my oh my we'll soon be having Jesus and God existing in alternative universes or parallel time lines.
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by tpiah: 4:39am On Apr 24, 2009
duduspace:

Surprise, surprise, I thot christianity and Sci-fi don't mix, my oh my we'll soon be having Jesus and God existing in alternative universes or parallel time lines.

well, you obviously thought wrong.
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2009
Raise your conscious intelligence to the required level tongue , it is not all about God forgiving the Devil for his sins, it is deeper than that while both 'spiritual' entities exists in fact, they represent for our (pitiable state of religious-piety) consciousness, the equitable balance between 2 different-sides (often thot of as opposing) of human nature. it is the origin (or the end) of our purpose in this life.

Devil must exist and God must exist, neither can be extinguished permanently because it will result in self-destruction. Which is why the Devil is doomed to burn in hell for all eternity rather than die and be done with for good.

So the simple concept of Forgiveness for the Devil (my friend) is not on the menu
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by Truth11: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2009
banom:

Christ died for the sins of mankind not for angels.

so, if the devil repents, who will pay for his sins? he still ends up in hell. No way out for him.

we should thank God for his grace to all human beings through Christ which is available even today to those who repent whether a Christian or a muslim, a jew, hindu, etc. any religion, colour, nationality - all sinners can receive eternal life through Christ! but not angels.

blessings,
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by Truth11: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2009
banom:

Christ died for mankind not for angels.

even if devil repents, who will pay for his sins? so even if he repents, he still goes to hell unless there is a payment and washing of his sins.

I am glad for me its Christ who has paid it all and have my name in the lambs book of life. There is no other way and its only for human beings.

All those reading this and not believing in Christ have an opportunity, which the devil and his fallen angels do not have, that is to receive Christ and be forgiven today for eternity (whether christians, muslims, jews, any religion or race, nationality, or gender, does not matter) today is the day of salvation to those who believe in Christ!

blessings
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by Backslider(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2009
one of the questions I asked myself over an over until i got an answer.

The Devil or Lucifer by Nature was rightoeus and holy before God until he decided that he would capture God and rule over God. Even when God Warned satan about the evil thought creeping into satan's heart, satan did not listen.

The thing is that Because God is very Humble and meek but Mighty and also has "anger" Which no living being has ever experienced until Lucifer son of the morning star was shown. You remember he was thrown out of heaven and he was always daring God as many do today.

The Devil cant and wont repent and that is why it is painful that Adam and Eve took to the side of the devil by disobeying God. The people in hell are not friends of God they will never Forgive God if they are pardoned because they eternal enemies of God. The people in hell cause God day and night for all eternity. Some start by begging God because of the pain and punishment they are experiencing but the truth comes to them that there no hope and satan laughs at them all their sins are before them and this multiply the horror and they cause God the more.
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by Backslider(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2009
one of the questions I asked myself over an over until i got an answer.

The Devil or Lucifer by Nature was rightoeus and holy before God until he decided that he would capture God and rule over God. Even when God Warned satan about the evil thought creeping into satan's heart, satan did not listen.

The thing is that Because God is very Humble and meek but Mighty and also has "anger" Which no living being has ever experienced until Lucifer son of the morning star was shown.  You remember he was thrown out of heaven and he was always daring God as many do today.

The Devil cant and wont repent and that is why it is painful that Adam and Eve took to the side of the devil by disobeying God. The people in hell are not friends of God they will never Forgive God if they are pardoned because they eternal enemies of God. The people in hell cause God day and night for all eternity.  Some start by begging God because of the pain and punishment they are experiencing but the truth comes to them that there no hope and satan laughs at them all their sins are before them and this multiply the horror and they cause God the more.
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by duduspace(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2009
tpiah:

well, you obviously thought wrong.

Oh, so you now agree your so called cast-iron assurance of salvation is as worthless as beleiving in the Terminator franchise stories or the Star Wars Trilogy? i.e. you are all groping in the dark and looking for possible explanations to things you don't understand while claiming to know what you know nothing about.
Not so surprising anyway since you always have a way to twist and turn through obvious inconsistencies in your long yarn of meaningless rubbish.
Pray, when did your fear of going to hell become a need to perpetuate lies at all costs?
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by noetic(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2009
duduspace:

Oh, so you now agree your so called cast-iron assurance of salvation is as worthless as beleiving in the Terminator franchise stories or the Star Wars Trilogy? i.e. you are all groping in the dark and looking for possible explanations to things you don't understand while claiming to know what you know nothing about.
Not so surprising anyway since you always have a way to twist and turn through obvious inconsistencies in your long yarn of meaningless rubbish.
Pray, when did your fear of going to hell become a need to perpetuate lies at all costs?
u keep bringing up meaningless rhetoric.

ur disbelief in Christian doctrines is not an excuse to reconcile this doctrines with ur imagination. Devil cannot be forgiven as he has already received judgement.
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by Ascony(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2009

The thing is that Because God is very Humble and meek but Mighty and also has "anger" Which no living being has ever experienced until Lucifer son of the morning star was shown.  You remember he was thrown out of heaven and he was always daring God as many do today.

The Devil cant and wont repent and that is why it is painful that Adam and Eve took to the side of the devil by disobeying God. The people in hell are not friends of God they will never Forgive God if they are pardoned because they eternal enemies of God. The people in hell cause God day and night for all eternity.  Some start by begging God because of the pain and punishment they are experiencing but the truth comes to them that there no hope and satan laughs at them all their sins are before them and this multiply the horror and they cause God the more.

so, if the devil repents, who will pay for his sins? he still ends up in hell. No way out for him.

grin grin Ye christians, thou shall never seize to amaze me grin grin grin
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by duduspace(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2009
noetic:

u keep bringing up meaningless rhetoric.

ur disbelief in Christian doctrines is not an excuse to reconcile this doctrines with ur imagination. Devil cannot be forgiven as he has already received judgement.

and what is your point exactly? did I mention anything about the Devil? I only pointed out someone utilizing Sci-Fi concepts to explain why the devil must go to hell.
Of course, the Devil must go to hell just as the Terminator has to be defeated so that John Connor could live. Story telling is almost as old as man you know?
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by Ascony(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2009
Of course, the Devil must go to hell just as the Terminator has to be defeated so that John Connor could live. Story telling is almost as old as man you know?

after terminator must have destroyed everything, john connor destroys his ass and then saves a few special folks, end of movie, grin grin
after the devil must have destroyed everyhting, God destroys his black behind and then saves a few special folks, end of movie grin grin
same ol' story, boss challenge actor, actor kill am at last, film finish,
ye christians, tis time to open thine eyes and see reality
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by jacktweed(m): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2009
Men!!!

Christians are the most deluded set of creatures on this planet sad

How someone or a group of people implanted the existence of a god and satan and the chess game they play to rule the world never ceases to amaze me. The constant hallucinations by these christians over this religious crap is bewildering to say the least. Not one freaking soul has seen a god or a devil and here you are asking whether the devil should ask for forgiveness when you dont even know what happened but disjointed stories and fables that have been passed on from generation to generation.

Anyway for my 2 cents, i wonder if the devil will forgive god if god apologizes to him or her grin for all the distorted lies and fabrications heeped on this poor soul who hasnt commited 1billionth the crimes your god has commited!

Anyway Atheism rocks. . .You dont have to fall under the hypnotism and fatal brainwshing of these hypocritical christians and their totally immoral bible that promotes death, sacrifice and sacriledges preached to under aged children!

Ewww! angry
Re: Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? by dalaman: 12:30am On Apr 25, 2009
What a question.

(1) (Reply)

An Ungodly Row: Dawkins Sues His Disciple / Happy Birthday Mother Mary! (photos) / 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.