Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter (5546 Views)

How To Make Stretch Marks, Lighter Or Disappear.? / 2017 Tiwa Savage Loves Bodylikemilk_skincare Natural Lotions / Help, My Face Is Black. How Can I Become Lighter And Smooth Without Bleaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2015
I couldn't believe my eyes, all my little spots caused by monthly period have all faded.. I also did not have any pimple during my last period. Got a wedding coming up and couldn't be happier.. my face toned nicely, i'm naturally very fair But sometimes I just get abit dark : sun, stress, diet change and etc also got a few people using the products : Egyptian milk, retin a and butter mix for those with stretchmarks and etc, and creams for darker people.. i'v seen soo many testimonies, you guys can follow them on @bodylikenilk.intl.com. Also visit www.bodylikemilkskincae..com very nice recipes available. Follow their instagram for the best @bodylikemilk_skincare

1 Like

Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmmm.....me like your profile pic, your pretty dear.

1 Like

Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by Xoxo79: 4:59am On Oct 07, 2015
Hi,
Why don't you paste different prices of your products here.
I am interested but I won't ping nor WhatsApp anybody until I want to make purchases.I ddon't like confidential businesses.

3 Likes

Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2015
Xoxo79:
Hi,
I am interested but I won't ping nor WhatsApp anybody until I want to make purchases.I ddon't like confidential businesses.
will post what I used soon.

1 Like

Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2015
Okeydokey following....
Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by ndiara1: 6:25am On Oct 08, 2015
kwinrachdiadem:
will post what I used soon.

I like you already and I will patronise you that's if it's not too costly.

1 Like

Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by ndiara1: 6:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Xoxo79:
Hi,

Easy sis.
Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2015
ndiara1:

I like you already and I will patronise you that's if it's not too costly.

Thanks, the body milk is one of my favs, also got vitamin c soap. That soap is far better than kojie San kojic acid soap. It literally peeled dead skin off. Anyways the soap was hard to find, but got mine in a big shop at Accra. A girl in Nigeria sells some dunno how much .she also sells the bodylikemilk products 0808 532 8419
Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
Okeydokey following....

You can get the lotions for like 3k, papaya lotions mixed with concentrated vit c serum. Also theirs kamana.. her stuff are original and crazy affordable than other skincare ladies.0808 532 8419 . I don't cream much but when I do at night I see the effect mehn. Also been using homemade recipes. They don't hide what works visit www.bodylikemilkskincare..com #addictedfan

Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
kwinrachdiadem:

You can get the lotions for like 3k, papaya lotions mixed with concentrated vit c serum. Also theirs kamana.. her stuff are original and crazy affordable than other skincare ladies.0808 532 8419 . I don't cream much but when I do at night I see the effect mehn. Also been using homemade recipes. They don't hide what works visit www.bodylikemilkskincare..com #addictedfan

Following you not the product... But ur convincing me sha... May buy some for ma sis

1 Like

Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
JbravoAdodger:

Following you not the product... But ur convincing me sha... May buy some for ma sis

Thanks, it's not bad at all... but make sure ur sis has sun protection so no darkening can occur... also new number to call is +234 9 035 4383 2
Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by henrietta90: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
kwinrachdiadem:

how does it work? how much is it? Can I use it on my oily, acne prone with sports and sensitive face and skin? Will it brighten my complexion? Also lemme have the number I can contact u with on whatsapp. please respond.
Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by prettymina(f): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2015
kwinrachdiadem:

Thanks, the body milk is one of my favs, also got vitamin c soap. That soap is far better than kojie San kojic acid soap. It literally peeled dead skin off. Anyways the soap was hard to find, but got mine in a big shop at Accra. A girl in Nigeria sells some dunno how much .she also sells the bodylikemilk products 0808 532 8419
hello kwin am also interested if not too costly I've really loose my skin colour nd I need to get back in due time am in lagos how do I get it.
Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by prettymina(f): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Some1 introduced this to me the person using it has 2colours duo she's dark nd actually wants to use it to get fair,but am fair nd now dark due to stress nd some other factors,but if d bodylike milk is better wil go for me I really need it soon....

Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2015
henrietta90:

how does it work? how much is it? Can I use it on my oily, acne prone with sports and sensitive face and skin? Will it brighten my complexion? Also lemme have the number I can contact u with on whatsapp. please respond.
exactly what you said, it will brighten your complexion and clear the spots, patches and whatever that wasn't there before. You won't regret it. Takes sometime maybe two to three weeks but it's worth it,no stretchmarks no white spots. Good thing is that also dark and fair people can use it. And you stop when your satisfied.

Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2015
prettymina:
Some1 introduced this to me the person using it has 2colours duo she's dark nd actually wants to use it to get fair,but am fair nd now dark due to stress nd some other factors,but if d bodylike milk is better wil go for me I really need it soon....
Be careful with any product that has glow at the end of its name dear.. they don't do justice at the end of it all. First u see the lightening in some days but the end is terrible. It's not worth it, know people who have used it, they look soo uneven and are suffering to get the deep spots and dark areas away with a mild product.

Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2015
prettymina:
hello kwin am also interested if not too costly I've really loose my skin colour nd I need to get back in due time am in lagos how do I get it.
First step for like two to three weeks if u are in a hurry to even out for christmas wink is to start exfoliating ok? Get a good body and facial scrub or make one, how? Goto www.bodylikemilkskincare..com recipes are there for you. Also when you have done this and you are ready for the lotion call new number the other one is off for now : +234 9 035 4383 27 everyone should call this lady for now..shes abit older but she has the lotions. Prices are back to normal but u can negotiate.till christmas when we come to naija we can do a big sale and promo so so everyone can see what we have in store, the sale will be for those following the instagram page : @bodylikemilk_skincare by next month we will start giving free samples of many lotions and oils so better follow and repost the pics to be picked very simple 30people will get christmas samples and a free Egyptian kamana milk lotion. Hehe

Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
+234 808 532 8419 or 07038997093 call for discounts on products. Halfcast lotions for 4k and stretchmark oils and creams 4k for pregnant and non pregnant ladies and can be used on guys too. . Get face treatments. Buy three get a free product. Ends Jan 12th. Those who ordered for the facials please call this new numbers your free samples are ready, Get a facial at your home by more than once wit us and get a free face treatment sample. Facials are cheaper than ever and include : lightening, pimples RX, acne RX, facial hair RX, spots RX and etc as low as 6k5 per session includes free tips and facial cream. Home service fee varies according to your house location. Thanks
Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
prettymina:

Call the number
Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
henrietta90:

Yes it will for more information follow on IG @bodylikemilk_skincare
Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
kwinrachdiadem:

please is there any way you could be contacted via whatsapp? I need the number. Thanks
Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by DonaTee(f): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
kwinrachdiadem:

what about those interested in learning how to make skin lightening products?

1 Like

Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Cutejay:
please is there any way you could be contacted via whatsapp? I need the number. Thanks
it's a gh num +233241445271
Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
DonaTee:

what about those interested in learning how to make skin lightening products?
buzz this lady 09 035 4383 27
Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by GuruMa: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
JbravoAdodger:

my dear if you really want good skin the likes of rukky Sandra, Rita Dominic,oge okoye,ebube nwagbuo,toke makinwa just to mention few of their names pls go to @lefemmeshopandspa..they are the best after using them..you will look for mi and tank mi...... ..no need for any filter for wat..they are sure as heaven is.
go for it.
Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Clear that face..... the natural way. Get the facial treatment @Alexisobah for more details.

Re: 4weeks Of Using @bodylikemilk_skincare Products&recipes Made Me 2shades Lighter by kwinrachdiadem(f): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hello back by popular demand! Loooool *ok no really* I have a client who now sells injectables and has brought a lot into the country new original stuff and i'm just doing my job as a promoter ( we all need money) she swears by it.. so do you guys think injections are in now? She needs to know how people will accept it before she orders more : anyways to get her contacts and for more details i'm on Insta : @Alexisobah

Also if your into skincare and wish to go beyond Nigeria, market and do business with people outside the country. Contact @Alexisobah on instagram or my personal email : oge.obah@yahoo.com
Reasons : I have over 100k views per month on posts and ad's I place for people, wide business base in westafrica, uk and Germany, have sold over 1.5 m (naira) worth of products for skincare business men and women to countries : uk, usa, Ghana, dubai,kenya,nigeria, togo,germany, France, Uganda, Ethiopia and the list goes on. You want your product to reach the world. Let's do this. Life can be Eazi, expand and make more money, naira doesn't have value again earn other currencies. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Learn how to make egyptian mlk,halfcaste cream,stretchmark oil,sunburn cream etc / Pictures Of Beautiful Igbo Women Living In Nigeria / Botcho Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.