Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Make Money Online Before The End Of This Year 2015 N300,000/month - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make Money Online Before The End Of This Year 2015 N300,000/month (328 Views)

LAUTECH Increases School Fees To N300,000 From N120k / Burn Survivor Celebrates The End Of Her Degree Exams (Photos) / Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online Before The End Of This Year 2015 N300,000/month by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 07, 2015
Nowadays, making money online is not as hard as people out there think. The internet has become a means where business minded person(s) can earn fantastic income. We only think that making money is by only opening offline jobs. No!!! currently the society has gone global that almost all buying and selling is done online. But the truth is there are numerous means of making money online. But the one i discussing now in this post is based on website designing. What do i mean? Simply that i am discussing on how to make money through website designing.

1) Who can make money with website designing? Everybody can make money from website designing.

2) What if i dont know how to design a website? Thats not a problem. you can acquire the knowledge just in a month and start making your cool cash. Or you can even recommend clients to website designing companies and be payed as a referral.

3) How do i get clients to design website for? You can get lots of clients in a very simple method. this is how you go about it. you prepare a proposal ( the proposal will bear a name e.g Website Designing & Communications) you may not even need to have registered your business name. you can choose any name you may want your business to bear. Just prepare you proposal and submit to Secondary & primary Schools, Churches & Organisations or even a personal website.

4) How much can i make in website designing business? You can make as big as N300,000 naira per month from website designing, because having a website is equivalent to renting a normal offline job. now, people use over 200,000 to renting the lowest cheap shop for a year while others are even 500,000 or more. Therefore if you approach a school, church or organisation with a proposal to design a website for them quoting N50,000 as your cheapest price though most websites are even designed at 80k, 100k, 150-200k. Or you are lucky to meet a wealthy man or a politician, you can go as long as emphasizing to Him/Her the importance of website in order to win him. such person can even pay you good amount of money upto 80-100k. Now let us calculate with the cheapest price. if you are collecting website job for 50,000 naira and you are just able to get six organisations to design website for in a full one month, you smile to the bank with your 300,000 naira atleast (50,000 x 6 = 300,000). but some months, you can make more than that. secondly the job is not stressful to execute and claim you money. this is a job you can do at your free time, maybe in the night if you have other things doing during the day time

5) How do i host my website? You dont have to struggle to win a contract and then waste the money to web hosting companies and go with nothing. There are so many reliable and trusted web designing companies that will give you quality web hosting with the cheapest price. An example of one of the best web hosting company is listed here. they have over ten years of proven excellent in performance and good reputation.
Therefore, for your trusted and reliable web hosting plan for as low as N2,500 naira, simply click the link below. dont search any longer for web hosting because the solution is here. you have nothing to loose. Good customer service relationship compared to other web hosting companies. infact we are waiting for your testimonies concerning the quality service you received.

SIMPLY CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER AND HOST YOUR WEBSITE FOR N2,500

http://www.smartweb.com.ng/?aff=1409

THEN, for those who are interested to LEARN WEBSITE DESIGNING and join the website designing business, just send us an E-mail to cjsmith.ng@gmail.com or call us on (+234) 08065847947. We also coach people through social networking if your location/city is not the same as ours.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP. GOD BLESS YOU...

(1) (Reply)

Success Guides For Twenty-somethings After Graduation / Java Tutorial For Beginners / I Mean In Like Scene With Fish Manny Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.