Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

18+ Kids Do Not Click, Adults In The Mood Only - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 18+ Kids Do Not Click, Adults In The Mood Only (779 Views)

Does Music Affect Your Mood? / Name The Song That Has The Most Potential To Get You In The Mood / Mesmerize Your Mood With “the Goats Album – British Ave” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+ Kids Do Not Click, Adults In The Mood Only by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 07, 2015
grin Good day guys, my brand name is EHITUNEZ, i'm an upcoming rap enthusiast based in benin , and this is my first time of joining this forum. Well I have been visiting this forum for like 1year now and i must say its been really exciting, and need i mention the individuals here are very refined and pretty amazing except the uncivilized few. I have mostly been active on the music section reading mostly the critics comments, cus i'm an upcoming artist who wants to know what the audience wanna listen to, so i can atleast stand out from the crowd and be different, so i thought it wise to finally join this family and become a nairalander, which ive done.. I'm posting this so you guys will see me not as a stranger but as a member of your family who you would like see achieving his dreams, cus nobody on earth has achieved greatness without the support of others. I have decided to start posting any new song i release on this forum so you guys can listen to it and maybe criticize it if deem fit, atleast that way i can always improve.. Another thing is when posting my songs i might sometimes be using an 18+ title cus it seems apart from politics thats the only kindda title that attracts traffic to a post, so if you see a post like (checkout what this girl is doing alone 18+) and click it hoping to see a sexy duchess, but end up seeing a link to download my song, abeg nor vex all na Hustle... All the same i'm EHITUNEZ and i'm proud to be on NAIRALAND ... Thanks and Godbless

1 Like

Re: 18+ Kids Do Not Click, Adults In The Mood Only by 1Odedeji(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lol, God bless your huzzle bruh.
#spreadthenews

1 Like

Re: 18+ Kids Do Not Click, Adults In The Mood Only by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
1Odedeji:
Lol, God bless your huzzle bruh.
#spreadthenews
thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Ariwo By Mikun / New Music Video:- Davido - If / Top 10 Songs For The Month Of March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.