Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

How To Disable Video Autoplay On Facebook (apps And Web) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Disable Video Autoplay On Facebook (apps And Web) (410 Views)

7 Websites To Download Latest APPS And GAMES For Android / How To Disable Automatic Updates In Windows 10 While Using Hotspot / 30 Ways Microsoft Spy On You Using Windows 10 And How To Disable Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Video Autoplay On Facebook (apps And Web) by nasstil: 2:06am On Oct 07, 2015
recently, facebook has added a unique new feature to their web and apps, uploaded and shared video plays even when you did not intentionally clicke on the play button , but when you are using an allocated data connection there will seems to be a problem….exhausting your data will be quick, but with this simple steps , i will show you how to disable the autoplay in facebook apps and web
recently, facebook has added a unique new feature to their web and apps, uploaded and shared video plays even when you did not intentionally clicke on the play button , but when you are using an allocated data connection there will seems to be a problem….exhausting your data will be quick, but with this simple steps , i will show you how to disable the autoplay in facebook apps and web

the image cant display in this forum , but you can see the complet tutorial here [url][/url]http://sammyguide.com/how-to-disable-video-autoplay-on-facebook-apps-and-web/

(1) (Reply)

Mac Vs Pc. He Is A Mac And I Am A Pc / It Is Time To Prepare For Online Sales With Magento For The Year 2016 / Dell Mini 250gb 1gb Ram 25k Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.