Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). (6522 Views)

Dilemma Of A Nigeria Man Whose Son Was Illegally Adopted In Uk / Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 3:52am On Oct 07, 2015
The way people take risks nowadays.
Hmnnnn.

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by HungerBAD: 3:54am On Oct 07, 2015
This actually reminds of something i witnessed in Port-Harcourt(Obia-Kpor Area) some Years ago, and it still leaves me laughing.

So, this Yoruba Electrician man was called to come connect,install or do something with the electricity from the street to one newly acquired shop, and i think the Ikwerre Youths there were suppose to get some sort of settlement, but were not given.

They watched the man climb the ladder, and did not say anything.

Immediately the man was up, these youths came and took the ladder away. And told the man he dare not come down.

See begging from on top of an electric pole, while the man was holding on for his dear life.

Those were the days, it takes Weeks for you to get Electricity. Just imagine if it was now? that man would have probably being electrocuted.

Eventually these Youths were settled. The man came down, and everybody begged him to go up, and he did not answer anybody, but just packed his electrical stuff and left without saying one thing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by housestark: 4:09am On Oct 07, 2015
Odikwa risky

1 Like

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by braimeddy: 4:12am On Oct 07, 2015
But seriously I don't really know why the ikwerre youths are like that. They always want settlement in anything that you want to do in their community. That was how a company wanted to do a road around rupokwu axis. The youths didn't allow them because they weren't settled. That was how the company left and up till now they are still suffering the bad road.
HungerBAD:
This actually reminds of something i witnessed in Port-Harcourt(Obia-Kpor Area) some Years ago, and it still leaves me laughing.

So, this Yoruba Electrician man was called to come connect,install or do something with the electricity from the street to one newly acquired shop, and i think the Ikwerre Youths there were suppose to get some sort of settlement, but were not given.

Immediately the man was up, these youths came and took the ladder away. And told the man he dare not come down.

See begging from on top of an electric pole, while the man was holding on for his dear life.

Those were the days, it takes Weeks for you to get Electricity. Just imagine if it was now? that man would have probably being electrocuted.

Eventually these Youths were settled. The man came down, and everybody begged him to go up, and he did not answer anybody, but just packed his electrical stuff and left without saying one thing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by braimeddy: 4:13am On Oct 07, 2015
This na heavy suicide mission. And the guy is even using his bare hands. The guy has been praying for death to come.

1 Like

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by HungerBAD: 4:16am On Oct 07, 2015
braimeddy:
But seriously I don't really know why the ikwerre youths are like that. They always want settlement in anything that you want to do in their community. That was how a company wanted to do a road around rupokwu axis. The youths didn't allow them because they weren't settled. That was how the company left and up till now they are still suffering the bad road.

It's not their fault.

The only Ikwerre man living outside Ikwerre is Julius Agwu.

And that should tell you their level of exposure to the outside world.

18 Likes

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by SAMBARRY: 4:31am On Oct 07, 2015
grin grin grin

after una Don make am smell im anus.he go say im house far. He no get family for Port Harcourt grin grin
HungerBAD:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 07, 2015
hahaha... I thought someone said since BH became president there is electricity 24/7? Personally, its not so in my area. In fact we had more light during GEJ. Masturbators can quote me and rant. That's what they do best.

2 Likes

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by Niyeal(m): 5:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Safety is of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by trendphemmy(m): 5:42am On Oct 07, 2015
suicide is a way to tell life: you can't kill me, I quit
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by deewhone(f): 6:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Whats d abomination all about? Wuh he did was dangerous and risky. Simple!
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by HopeAtHand: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2015
HungerBAD:

It's not their fault.

Stop being silly.

Imagine the rubbish you are wrote about Ikwerres..you never spared time to ask the youths the rationale behind the compensation they requested knowing that in PH road reconstruction always go in hand with demolition of shops and other means of livelihood.

If it makes you uncomfortable, you can head back home..we did not invite you to our town.
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by HungerBAD: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Stop being silly.

Imagine the rubbish you are wrote about Ikwerres..you never spared time to ask the youths the rationale behind the compensation they requested knowing that in PH road reconstruction always go in hand with demolition of shops and other means of livelihood.

If it makes you uncomfortable, you can head back home..we did not invite you to our town.

Funny guy.

That was a long time ago, during my Ajuwaya Days. And i went to see my then Girlfriend serving there. I do not live in PH, do not intend to live or Visit there for Anything.

1 Like

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by HopeAtHand: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2015
HungerBAD:

Funny guy.

That was a long time ago, during my Ajuwaya Days. And i went to see my then Girlfriend serving there. I do not live in PH, do not intend to live or Visit there for Anything.

Yea..please don't come back. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2015
There has not been power supply here for the past 2 weeks. Even when it is restored it goes off almost immediately.
HungerBAD:

1 Like

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2015
Not a small thing.
housestark:
Odikwa risky
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2015
It's usually rampant in any community where youths refuse to aquire some education, either due to lack of funds or as a result of laziness.
braimeddy:

4 Likes

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2015
When I sighted him I almost got frozen with fear. Wonder why some people don't like/value their lives.
braimeddy:
This na heavy suicide mission. And the guy is even using his bare hands. The guy has been praying for death to come.
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2015
They need some education. The Government should please see to that.
HungerBAD:

It's not their fault.

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2015
grin
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

after una Don make am smell im anus.he go say im house far. He no get family for Port Harcourt grin grin
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Thanks a lot. The electricity/power supply in my vicinity has dropped too. I don't know if it is part of the 5% punishment. embarassed
jcmaiah:
hahaha... I thought someone said since BH became president there is electricity 24/7? Personally, its not so in my area. In fact we had more light during GEJ. Masturbators can quote me and rant. That's what they do best.
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2015
Safety is of the Lord's, I agree but we should not tempt our God.
God have mercy on us all in Jesus name, amen.
Niyeal:
Safety is of the Lord.
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2015
I believe that when there's life there's hope.
trendphemmy:
suicide is a way to tell life: you can't kill me, I quit
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2015
Dangerous plus risky never reach to qualify for abomination? You sef.
deewhone:
Whats d abomination all about? Wuh he did was dangerous and risky. Simple!
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2015
Em em em em em

I comment my reserve.

Bekee bu agbara!
HopeAtHand:

Stop being silly.

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2015
So if you get a job in Shell and you are to work in their PH office you won't take it?
HungerBAD:

Funny guy.

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2015
Isee!!!
HopeAtHand:

Yea..please don't come back. grin grin
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by HungerBAD: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2015
christinie:
So if you get a job in Shell and you are to work in their PH office you won't take it?

Depends.

But i doubt,if i will leave what i am doing now. I can work with Shell outside Nigeria, but not coming back to Nigeria to stay even if given a Political Position.

The Ikwerre's can keep Shell to themselves too.

2 Likes

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Ok.
HungerBAD:

Depends.

But i doubt,if i will leave what i am doing now. I can work with Shell outside Nigeria, but not coming back to Nigeria to stay even if given a Political Position.

The Ikwerre's can keep Shell to themselves too.
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by chesterlee(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2015
christinie:

Lol....Abeg Ask him! grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by LordReed(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Stop being silly.

And the so called compensation will go to those whose shops and livelihoods were affected? Story...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! / What Ailment(s) Can Discourage You From Marrying A Partner? / Story for the gods..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.