Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). (6521 Views)

Dilemma Of A Nigeria Man Whose Son Was Illegally Adopted In Uk / Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2015
I asked him and he said he prefers to wash dishes in diaspora grin cheesy grin
chesterlee:

Lol....Abeg Ask him! grin
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by prelinctus: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2015
christinie:
Pls, what is so appealing in PH sef?
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Are we talking about PH or aboout Shell?
prelinctus:

Pls, what is so appealing in PH sef?
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by prelinctus: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2015
christinie:
There's Shell in Delta, Lagos e.t.c, so what is so appealing about the one in PH?
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2015
You were hating on PH before I asked you the qquestion.

The question should be: why do you despise the garden city? FYI Amechi is no longer there so things are getting better....
prelinctus:

There's Shell in Delta, Lagos e.t.c, so what is so appealing about the one in PH?
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by chesterlee(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2015
christinie:

Hahahaha....Dish washer grin grin

No place like home tho
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by trendphemmy(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2015
christinie:
I believe that when there's life there's hope.

Yes, u can tell dat to a 60 year old woman that lost all her kids in a motor accident. where is d hope. some are generally hopeless.
hope is what keepa humanity going but noy everyone will have a great outcome
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by Rixy007(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
That settlement stuff I think it's everywhere... Due to it we still av a bad road in my area badagry...
Fencing ur house-settlement
Roofing - settlement
U buy new car - settlement
U borrow car self - settlement
There's barely anything u do in my area day u don't settle dem... They are called OMO ONILE
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by Rixy007(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
christinie:
the only thing I find appealing is ph's bitches.... Na to dey Waka nak3d remain for pH girls
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by kashamyanat: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
I think what we are seeing in the picture is a photocopy of the guys life. I think he left the original copy of his life at home becos i see no reason why he should take such risk.
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by tuk2ato(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
What about Amaechi undecided
HungerBAD:

It's not their fault.

The only Ikwerre man living outside Ikwerre is Julius Agwu.

And that should tell you their level of exposure to the outside world.
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
This actually reminds of something i witnessed in Port-Harcourt(Obia-Kpor Area) some Years ago, and it still leaves me laughing.

So, this Yoruba Electrician man was called to come connect,install or do something with the electricity from the street to one newly acquired shop, and i think the Ikwerre Youths there were suppose to get some sort of settlement, but were not given.

They watched the man climb the ladder, and did not say anything.

Immediately the man was up, these youths came and took the ladder away. And told the man he dare not come down.

See begging from on top of an electric pole, while the man was holding on for his dear life.

Those were the days, it takes Weeks for you to get Electricity. Just imagine if it was now? that man would have probably being electrocuted.

Eventually these Youths were settled. The man came down, and everybody begged him to go up, and he did not answer anybody, but just packed his electrical stuff and left without saying one thing.

Lolzzzz......heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh I cnt stop laughing
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ok
Rixy007:
the only thing I find appealing is ph's bitches.... Na to dey Waka nak3d remain for pH girls
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by christinie(f): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2015
Who knows?
LordReed:

And the so called compensation will go to those whose shops and livelihoods were affected? Story...
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by tck2000(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jesus
Re: See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). by ahnie: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
HungerBAD:

Funny guy.

That was a long time ago, during my Ajuwaya Days. And i went to see my then Girlfriend serving there. I do not live in PH, do not intend to live or Visit there for Anything.

Rip bros....this life eeh! cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! / What Ailment(s) Can Discourage You From Marrying A Partner? / Story for the gods..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.