Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (83244 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
shameless woman.......lolz

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
This lady shud learn something... grin
This is why most of us women are confused coz we usually mixxxed the s*x with feelings tat it shudnt be there...we always tot tat when a man caressing us,we tot he has a feelings for us..most women wud tot there's connections and forgot that everything is juz all abt s*x..
Smh shocked seems most women never learned. grin grin grin

GOD HAVE MERCY. LET THIS MEMBER HAVE MERCY ON HER ENGLISH TEACHERS

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by liveth101: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jazzlite:

My husband’s friend is wonderful in bed, but…

Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been having an affair with one of my husband’s good friends for the past six months and I think I’m in love with him. He’s also married and we’re good family friends.
I’m really confused about the relationship as he carries on as if nothing is between us when we’re with other people, yet he shows a lot of passion in the bedroom.

In fairness to him, it all started out as a bit of fun and I’m sure that’s the way he still sees it. I daren’t tell him the way I feel in case he ends the affair. I also don’t want to seem pushy as he’s made no promises. I know he’s sexually attracted to me. But is that all?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/my-husbands-friend-is-wonderful-in-bed-but/
hw can a married woman bi write dis tell ur human to learn hw to Bleep

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Funny...coz definitely u never read the story of the OP & have d guts to correct me..lol
As I always said, I am not Here for spelling & grammar, f*ck tat!
So before y'all correct my English, why not correct urself first and try to contribute to ur society to make Ng a better place to live?

sabi99:
please I don't mean to embarrass u buh please some things are wrong in ur statement.......wrong correct
Mixxxed. Mix
tat. That
We always tot tat. Always think that
Most women wud tot. Would think/thinks
When a man caressing us Caresses us(touch gently)
We tot he has a...... We think
He has a feelings. He has a feeling
There's connections. There's connection
Everything is just.... Everything is not all about sex
Thank u....cheers
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by mechanics(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmm, u ave to stop wateva affair u ave wit dat man and try to think of wat u saw in ur husband dat made u to luv him and bring dat memory back, if ur husband is nt gud in bed let him knw ur feelings so he wil adjust and make u feel him more beta, u may nt blame ur husband, u can't expect ur husband to be perfect, communication matters nw in ur marriage, if u continue like dis n ur husband eventually finds out, dont u knw he wil divorce u? My sista u beta kip ur marriage b4 it wil scatter, dat man u ar going out wit is nt a gud man, his aim is to scatter ur marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by mechanics(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
deewhone:
What an adultrous woman! She still has d impetus 2 voice/let it out. Smh
lolz, dats why she wants u to advice her.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
ollah1:

GOD HAVE MERCY. LET THIS MEMBER HAVE MERCY ON HER ENGLISH TEACHERS

Smh... juz another blackass nigga tryna correct my English...I mean for real nigga? What do u know abt English anyway? Ur funny
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by therapistmrs: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Please think with your head and not with you down below.Stop what you are doing fast, its not right.But na wa for some women ooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
therapistmrs..com
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
I see reasons why most men don't want to settle down anymore cos the way women cheat dis days shocked omo o crazy gan.. Dis woman is a disgrace and she will be shamed at the end. Stupid woman crazy woman, e dey pain me to dey hear all dis rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Excuzeme: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
gab264:
No long story"
May his husband friend joystick stuck inside her Tot!o forever in Jesus name Amen!!
#I found it hard breathing among humans

Easy now! I thought we all agreed to do away with our Grand Fathers method of using "Magun" on such errant wives? shocked shocked
Please o, dont introduce Magun again o, the thing dey cause too much embarrassment for those kind of illicit affairs.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by bmos(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Niyeal:
Infidelity at it peak. Alagberee

Her own na "Water don pass garri" The day your husband will catch you, I doubt if your head will continue to remain on your shoulder. Mumu at its peak!
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by sabi99(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Alfreddd:
it high time you visit TB JOSHUA for special deliverance from pussylibilolism. It a sickness that causes the p**** to get wet when staring at someone else's husband. Please do not hesitate to go this week to avoid being slapped by Amadioha.
it high time you visit TB JOSHUA#wrong.....it is high time you visited TB JoshUA#correct
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by smokeyupu(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jazzlite:

My husband’s friend is wonderful in bed, but…

Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been having an affair with one of my husband’s good friends for the past six months and I think I’m in love with him. He’s also married and we’re good family friends.
I’m really confused about the relationship as he carries on as if nothing is between us when we’re with other people, yet he shows a lot of passion in the bedroom.

In fairness to him, it all started out as a bit of fun and I’m sure that’s the way he still sees it. I daren’t tell him the way I feel in case he ends the affair. I also don’t want to seem pushy as he’s made no promises. I know he’s sexually attracted to me. But is that all?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/my-husbands-friend-is-wonderful-in-bed-but/

This lady is a very dangerous partner to have around. How can she do something like that? Even if the guy toasted her she should have told him off and report to her her husband. She is not only toying with her husbands affection but also that of the other guy's wife and probably kids from both sides.

She is "HEARTLESS".
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by nifton(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

After bashing me & calling me a fake ass nigga, u have d guts talk abt "racist"?? Clearly u followed those damn asses bashing me with my English when most of em still prove nothing in ur country and still broke...smh

Hey,I am not here to drag issues.Yes they got you worked up but that black,white discrepancy is uncalled for.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Aanuoluwarotimi(f): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
benega:
see the types of English you speeks. you are not shame with your self. as big as you be.
frying pan calling kettle black [center][/center]
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by liveexoticfish: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
There is a 4 calamity that will be with u for every belived me or not
1 your married seed children will mot listen to ur voice
2 your prayer on your husband can not be accepted
3 the blessing of GOD SWT has left yore fore
4 u think no body see U are a jokey
5 u are killing your husband gradually one day he will swich off and dea soon
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
nifton:

Hey,I am not here to drag issues.Yes they got you worked up but that black,white discrepancy is uncalled for.

U called me a "nigga"...bear tat in ur mind.u hit me first with a wrong msg...now what?
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by banio: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sex is never satiable. A new lover is often sweeter than a former. Even when the former is far better.
That's why we have the term "adultery" and "cheating".
Let's all be sincere to our partners
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Aanuoluwarotimi(f): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
The main truth is"The grass is greener on the other side" only when we are deceived there's indeed no difference in S** its all a thing of the mind,you have the right to demand from ur hubby what you want in bed.So why bring urself soo low.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by sabi99(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Funny...coz definitely u never read the story of the OP & have d guts to correct me..lol
So before y'all correct my English, why not correct urself first and try to contribute to ur society to make Ng a better place to live?

so I did a wrong thing by correcting u....ok lemme take d blame.......I always go by d slogan"if u know what is good,do it"......no problem, thank u for rejecting d correction buh I think I av done my own part.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by sukkot: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
benega:
see the types of English you speeks. you are not shame with your self. as big as you be.
she filipina
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by banio: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
A friend of mine had similar problem in their family, about 20yrs ago. His father divorced his Mum to marry her friend.
The funny part was that both men knew themselves.

Life is a funny place.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
sabi99:
so I did a wrong thing by correcting u....ok lemme take d blame.......I always go by d slogan"if u know what is good,do it"......no problem, thank u for rejecting d correction buh I think I av done my own part.

Eh hen...
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by sukkot: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
devour129:
anything stolen is sweet but until it becomes yours then is same old same ol ! i beginning to think open marriage is best .
oh you tired of your hubbys sex huh ?. i just did a dignosis on your marriage from your post lmao
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
deewhone:
What an adultrous woman! She still has d impetus 2 voice/let it out. Smh

Is that a promise that you wont do same to me when we get married?
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by nifton(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

U called me a "nigga"...bear tat in ur mind.u hit me first with a wrong msg...now what?
Check all my posts on this thread and any other, I ve never used the N word, and so I did not use that on u.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by shogz89: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

babe it's enough, people will keep commenting, I would have commented on it if I didn't see that you were a Filipino, cos at glance it wasn't really understandable,, hope you are getting along with our pidgin though..
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by sabi99(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Eh hen...
u are just attacking me simply because I corrected u....I want 2 assure u that I can take all the insults and attacks 4 just d good thing I did 4 my fellow being happily without even throwing back words at u....am happy....I just wanted to make u not feel insulted, but all to no avail....so leave me alone....let God be our judge.....cheers
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by sukkot: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

As if u know the 8 figure of speech ? Google it..if u all speak pidgin does anyone hate u? Does anyone judge u? I bet no one....I wasn't aiming for correct spelling,f*ck tat!
are you in nigeria or the phillipines ?
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yeah nigga nigga nigga so fucck the hell what? You make whats right wrong just because you want it to be wrong. Hell y'all call yourselves b1tches and all and seem to find it cool though. So what if someone called you a nigga.. be black and proud and quit feeling so self righteous nigga or do I cal you a b1tch since you are female or aint. Damn now you got me wilding out.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

I just read you are even filipino..heck you got it even more twisted. You aint black..hell you aint even white.. you are a fligga. ( thats a filipino trying to be black) pretty tough to comprehend

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Yeah nigga nigga nigga so Bleep the hell what? You make whats right wrong just because you want it to be wrong. Hell y'all call yourselves b1tches and all and seem to find it cool though. So what if someone called you a nigga.. be black and proud and quit feeling so self righteous nigga or do I cal you a b1tch since you are female or aint. Damn now you got me wilding out.

Heeey u,shut up ur dirty mouth..u don't know nothing what we talking abt and out of nowhere u juz butt in..stay in ur lane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.