Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (83386 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by sukkot: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
banio:
Sex is never satiable. A new lover is often sweeter than a former. Even when the former is far better.
That's why we have the term "adultery" and "cheating".
Let's all be sincere to our partners
quite profound. the law of diminishing returns has set in
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
naijadeyhia:

I just read you are even filipino..heck you got it even more twisted. You aint black..hell you aint even white.. you are a fligga. ( thats a filipino trying to be black) pretty tough to comprehend

Lol..nice word grin
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Heeey u,shut up ur dirty mouth..u don't know nothing what we talking abt and out of nowhere u juz butt in..stay in ur lane.

I make my own lane fligga and choose when and where to cross over into yours or anyone else's. It became my biz when you started the black and white discrepancy when you are neither black nor white. You should be the one staying in your fligga lane and quit heyhoying.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
nifton:

Check all my posts on this thread and any other, I ve never used the N word, and so I did not use that on u.

U juz caught red handed boo...better luck next time...I won't clap back if u didn't hit me first, but u did...so take it.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by 123papas(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby, wetin you feel about the fact say she dey sleep with her husband friend?
KashyBaby:
This lady shud learn something... grin
This is why most of us women are confused coz we usually mixxxed the s*x with feelings tat it shudnt be there...we always tot tat when a man caressing us,we tot he has a feelings for us..most women wud tot there's connections and forgot that everything is juz all abt s*x..
Smh shocked seems most women never learned. grin grin grin
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by kiowy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
This is why most of us women are confused coz we usually mixxxed the s*x with feelings tat it shudnt be there...we always tot tat when a man caressing us,we tot he has a feelings for us..most women wud tot there's connections and forgot that everything is juz all abt s*x..
no be small grammer o......I don bite my lip

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
123papas:
KashyBaby, wetin you feel about the fact say she dey sleep with her husband friend?

I don't care who she sleep with..but d fact tat she was confused tat their fling turns out she is falling in love with their friend and she feel annoyed when this guy tryna be cool in front of their friends..I mean what she was expecting anyway? I Bet tat guy won't leave his family to be with her coz clearly all he wants from her is juz s*x...
I hate reading such an article when women get confused between love & purely s*x.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

U juz caught red handed boo...better luck next time...I won't clap back if u didn't hit me first, but u did...so take it.

Lmao at the clap back jibe, b1tch you be trying way too hard to be nigga recognised but if it ain't black then you gots to give back the crack cause you still fliggarated. I can tell you a softy who just loves the black life hype. If I am right then pls put away your toy uzzi and do you.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
I am done here. Just had to put you straight kashy but per the lady who is rolling with her mans friend, its her life. If she wants his dick for breakfast lunch and dinner.. hell even for desert its her coochie and her orgasm but karma is a real bi1tch and it bites hard.life has a way of dealing with people like her who think its all about the way he hangs with the dong.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by smartigo: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

I bet my English Is waaaaaay better than ur face...I bet u look like a goblin...and talking abt funeral ey? Ur still alive but surely u look like a rotten ass
Why u dey Bleep up na? You owe nobody any explanation, let it slide.

Btw, nobody is talking about the man. Anyway it is not an issue as much as the greedy woman.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Lmao at the clap back jibe, b1tch you be trying way too hard to be nigga recognised but if it ain't black then you gots to give back the crack cause you still fliggarated. I can tell you a softy who just loves the black life hype. If I am right then pls put away your toy uzzi and do you.

Stop b*tching around...it only shows how dumb u are...if I start talking in Greek and Arabic u might say Im cursing ur black ass...
So u better stay in ur lane and use listerine to wash ur rotten mouth...u r nothing in this section but an attention seeker! Go quote urself.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
HrmOlolade:
She must be an igbo, that's wah they are good at! Awon fl*th*ad bastard

No bro,itz the other way round.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
smartigo:

Why u dey Bleep up na? You owe nobody any explanation, let it slide.

Btw, nobody is talking about the man. Anyway it is not an issue as much as the greedy woman.

Then juz stop quoting me with ur nonsense msg...talking abt funeral is waaaaay to far for this article.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by nifton(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ur feeling funky right, taking up the racist line,throwing shades at Nigeria. The goodnews here is that phillipines is no better than Nigeria in all ramification. No rating whatsoever will place ur country ahead of Nigeria.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Chibokgame: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Woman,
The next time you are in bed with your husband's friend, Try and upload a picture from the action.
So that your husband and othr men like him with similar issue can learn.

I hope this will really help you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by gab264(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Excuzeme:

Easy now! I thought we all agreed to do away with our Grand Fathers method of using "Magun" on such errant wives? shocked shocked
Please o, dont introduce Magun again o, the thing dey cause too much embarrassment for those kind of illicit affairs.
It will better dhe two adulterous beings.
It got to sever them (real) seriously!gringrin

#Swallow maa pride #
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Stop b*tching around...it only shows how dumb u are...if I start talking in Greek and Arabic u might say Im cursing ur black ass...
So u better stay in ur lane and use listerine to wash ur rotten mouth...u r nothing in this section but an attention seeker! Go quote urself.

Coming from someone trying so hard to be black. You dont see me trying to be filipino..shows who the attention seeker is. So you can speak greek and arabic yet you do not want to be a greek or an arab but just black.

If you are in Nigeria and trying to bash nigerians how many fellow filipinos have you bashed recently because at my last count your ladies practically throw themselves at black men... guess we got the goods y,all need.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
ok.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
I would advise her to join feminist movement very quick.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
nifton:

Ur feeling funky right, taking up the racist line,throwing shades at Nigeria. The goodnews here is that phillipines is no better than Nigeria in all ramification. No rating whatsoever will place ur country ahead of Nigeria.

Ur gone too far...I never compared Ng to Philippines ...these 2 countries are very rich and beautiful on it's own way but due to the corruption of the leaders these countries hit the rock bottom...now tell me what did u contribute to ur society to make Ng a better place to visit for a foreigner like me?
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
techmart:
no more shame in immortality anymore.Infidelity at it peak..
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Coming from someone trying so hard to be black. You dont see me trying to be filipino..shows who the attention seeker is. So you can speak greek and arabic yet you do not want to be a greek or an arab but just black.

If you are in Nigeria and trying to bash nigerians how many fellow filipinos have you bashed recently because at my last count your ladies practically throw themselves at black men... guess we got the goods y,all need.

Smh....sorry but I dnt stoop down to ur low level of St*pidity...ur juz a twit.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by tlops(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
deewhone:
What an adultrous woman! She still has d impetus 2 voice/let it out. Smh
Don't forget that there is a man also involved!
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Smh....sorry but I dnt stoop down to ur low level of St*pidity...ur juz a twit.

I guess this "twits" country isnt too low for you to stoop. Tanga Gunggong
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
naijadeyhia:

I guess this "twits" country isnt too low for you to stoop. Tanga Gunggong

Someone wanna learn Tagalog...Lol! Keep trying...but I wud like to bargain tat to enhance my pidgin..
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Udoks(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
trendphemmy:
sanity has left the nation

True that... She even used a rocket
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by cjeriia: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
c lame attempt @ expressing things in a rather urbane way. Hope u don't feel d way you write is smart.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by tutusky: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
..Fear God, woman. what happened to your senses? instead of you to pray and also ask people to help you pray to overcome the spirit of adultery you are here proudly announcing how you (a married woman ) slept with your HUSBAND'S FRIEND AND HOW WONDERFUL HE IS IN BED!!!! chai, my God forgive and deliver you..ameen.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thank God 4 baby mama... ain't no need for marriage
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Emayo017(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
That is Y we Men does not have any believe in women at all cost[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Someone wanna learn Tagalog...Lol! Keep trying...but I wud like to bargain tat to enhance my pidgin..

No deal. Tagalog is too low an offer for pidgin. Pidgin has got worldwide popularity unlike rural Tagalog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Tell Us About Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.