Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (83382 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by chidiandre(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
just wow!!!!!!!.....after they will come and say men are the scum of the earth
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by ArchEnemy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
devour129:
anything stolen is sweet but until it becomes yours then is same old same ol ! i beginning to think open marriage is best .
open marriage as in open relationship?
shocked
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by ddaammyy(f): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
"I HAVE tire to read sef, too much grammer on this thread" undecided
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by HARDDON: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yeaaah..a lady shudnt think tat way when she knows she's married and the guy is married too...in the first place she shudnt assume anything except from a great s*x...

Huh?
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by HARDDON: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
angels09:

As in...seriously

All so! No go No sway! embarassed

U wano ebb, u ebb, float lika boat upon dah nile, dont sink like an f'ing pumpkin angry
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Now this woman has got some balls, Yea! Definitely not her husband's grin grin grin ;
Digging the husband's friend, damn! shocked shocked
And then both we pretend like nothing is going on during family/friends occasion, Jesus! !!!

This is one hell of a betrayal from a wife and a friend! And to think they don't just fuccck but they passionately "make love".Oh boy!!!!! That husband dey fir serious gbege.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jazzlite:

My husband’s friend is wonderful in bed, but…

Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been having an affair with one of my husband’s good friends for the past six months and I think I’m in love with him. He’s also married and we’re good family friends.
I’m really confused about the relationship as he carries on as if nothing is between us when we’re with other people, yet he shows a lot of passion in the bedroom.

In fairness to him, it all started out as a bit of fun and I’m sure that’s the way he still sees it. I daren’t tell him the way I feel in case he ends the affair. I also don’t want to seem pushy as he’s made no promises. I know he’s sexually attracted to me. But is that all?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/my-husbands-friend-is-wonderful-in-bed-but/

go to hell,u cheating bastida.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by HARDDON: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you wanna be my side dish?

Like huh? COmmon now, big deddy iz got it locked down.

Was thinking of inviting u to dine on them royal table.

But mah hands r full right now. Sorry

@op, u just want some craze comments, thaz al
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Ilekeh(f): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
sigh......smh
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
nnachukz:
Imagine a married woman cheating on her husband and boldly typing this. GOD, the women you gave us have caused too much problems here on earth. I pray that man's wife should catche them and disgrace her. My comment would have been different if she had stated that her husband is late, only then will 90% of my blame go to the man.

and 83 people liked this trash?
how about the friend who is sleeping with his best friend's wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by itzgbengene: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
This lady shud learn something... grin
This is why most of us women are confused coz we usually mixxxed the s*x with feelings tat it shudnt be there...we always tot tat when a man caressing us,we tot he has a feelings for us..most women wud tot there's connections and forgot that everything is juz all abt s*x..
Smh shocked seems most women never learned. grin grin grin

Talking from experience cheesy
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by predatorX: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
angels09:

It'll sure make your pot honeyfilled..

i would love to cream up the honey pot with my milky jelly.

Canaanland, the zone of flowing milk and honey kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by kunzaar83(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jazzlite:

My husband’s friend is wonderful in bed, but…

Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been having an affair with one of my husband’s good friends for the past six months and I think I’m in love with him. He’s also married and we’re good family friends.
I’m really confused about the relationship as he carries on as if nothing is between us when we’re with other people, yet he shows a lot of passion in the bedroom.

In fairness to him, it all started out as a bit of fun and I’m sure that’s the way he still sees it. I daren’t tell him the way I feel in case he ends the affair. I also don’t want to seem pushy as he’s made no promises. I know he’s sexually attracted to me. But is that all?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/my-husbands-friend-is-wonderful-in-bed-but/
may God punish such a woman with the highest punishment
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by nifton(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ur gone too far...I never compared Ng to Philippines ...these 2 countries are very rich and beautiful on it's own way but due to the corruption of the leaders these countries hit the rock bottom...now tell me what did u contribute to ur society to make Ng a better place to visit for a foreigner like me?
Nope, I ve been civil with my posts but made me go far.All the same we are good.
#peace
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by noblegrex: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
She's enjoying it because she want to have a. Broken,sorrowful,shattered and sad life.but I assure her as long as she packed out of her house,she's beggining to have eterner sadness,because what seems sweet will bcome sour because she will so have it that she'll become tired of it or she'll still be attracted to another fat dick that sweeter.just be content with whatever you've got.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by lumeneng22: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Well done, you are hereby confered with the title Grand commander of Adulterers of Nigeria Gcoaon.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by goodgate: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
trendphemmy:
sanity has left the nation
They will soon blame Buhari.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Raxxye(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
shegebanti:
You dey mind the shameless woman, she don forget say anything way bad na him dey sweet, if guy/babe dey snick come your house behind your parent com Bleep you, if you dey Bleep married woman or ur best friend wife, na all those Bleep sweet pass because devil no want make u repent, thats y he dey add plenty sugar make he sweet. Now if her husband begin Bleep her friend now, they friend go say him sabi do d thing well well. Na wen make she herself go park go this man house, na dat time she go knw say her Egusi soup don sower, because he no go sweet like before.
Bros, u don kill me for laugh!
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
itzgbengene:

Talking from experience cheesy

Lol... grin
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by akp202(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
no wonder they said women they are wo unto men
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by IYANGBALI: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Olosi alakori ashewo. Oko nla lo ma pa e
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Lobolintin(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
This is why most of us women are confused coz we usually mixxxed the s*x with feelings tat it shudnt be there...we always tot tat when a man caressing us,we tot he has a feelings for us..most women wud tot there's connections and forgot that everything is juz all abt s*x..

Which brotel you dey work
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by sparklefresh(f): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Madam, better face your husband and make him the best in the bedroom before Nemesis will catch you. here is the thing, You would lose more cause ur relationship with your husband would have a lot of strain and that wouldn't be good. Even if he doesn't divorce you, his attitude towards you would b hell. You would wish you never existed even if he is d most holyghost filled man on earth. But check the case of his fiend/your lover, if his wife decides to leave it won't bother him. He could as well go ahead and marry someone else. So at the end of everything, you LOSE!!!!!!!.....SO B WISE....This dude doesn't love you, he loves your body.Forget that relationship and move on with your husband. When you feel the time is right, you can confess your sins to him . Am sure would forgive you provided you've stopped a long time ago.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by moshould(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Shebi f**k dey swt u? ur hubby tin nor reach. nor worry eye wey 2 open na dirty dey fall put. useless woman.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by jackima: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
The problem of God and man started at the formation of Woman.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by deewhone(f): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
mechanics:
lolz, dats why she wants u to advice her.
See, lets not deceive ourselves. Everyone knws d right 4rm d wrong. We all have conscience, it passes message 2 us wheneva we go d right or wrong path. She shld v thought abt it b4 letting herself fall into it
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by trendphemmy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
goodgate:

who is buhari, we dont kno d person here in TONGA
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by trendphemmy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
goodgate:

who is buhari, we dont kno d person here in TONGA
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by pkang: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
deewhone:
What an adultrous woman! She still has d impetus 2 voice/let it out. Smh

Freedom of speech
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Vikky014(f): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
lol. tell them .it seems you will marry a Nigerian
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by ehis05(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

I bet my English Is waaaaaay better than ur face...I bet u look like a goblin...and talking abt funeral ey? Ur still alive but surely u look like a rotten ass

Lol..it has not gotten to this na...besides I still look good in a broken mirror...let's go out on a date jus tryna make up 4 how bad u felt wit d joke.. cool
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by pkang: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Is this lady really married, is she controlling her husband, maybe before u comment on the lady's attitude try to find out who really she is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Tell Us About Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.