Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

World's Most Expensive Suit By Alexander Amosu - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / World's Most Expensive Suit By Alexander Amosu (2908 Views)

10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have / N14.2M For World's Most Expensive T-Shirt / Worlds Most Expensive Suit Created By Nigerias Alexander Amosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive Suit By Alexander Amosu by GoldCircle: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2009
A Nigerian is in the world news again but this time not for something despicable, But rather for designing the most expensive suit ever sold. It's our very own Alexander Amosu! Remember him? Yeah, the guy with the cockney accent in the Dragon's Den series. A program that was sponsored by UBA and aired sometime last year on many TV stations across Nigeria. I remember he was the same guy that was involved in the pimping of cell phones in the U.K sometime back with some of his phones even selling as much as 10,000 pounds. I watched his interview with Richard Quest of CNN and I was indeed very impressed. I heard someone who wants to remain anonymous has purchased it for a whooping 100k!

Kudos Amosu & keep the flag flying!!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/5196897/Worlds-most-expensive-suit-goes-on-sale-in-London-for-70K.html

http://www.luxist.com/2009/04/22/the-worlds-most-expensive-suit/
Re: World's Most Expensive Suit By Alexander Amosu by sherifatou: 4:41am On Apr 23, 2009
never heard of the guy but kudos I guess.
Re: World's Most Expensive Suit By Alexander Amosu by dayotee2(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2009
Known the guy for awhile, first read about him in the oviation Magazine and what stike me about him then was that he made his first million at 25, now dats once big achievement. I respect and Admire this guy, feel so proud of him ,

See his other achievements to date as stated on his website:

• At the age of 12 earned £10 a week doing paper round

• Started his first business at age 15 holding school football, basket ball and table tournaments.

• Started Promotion, a Sound system and PA hire company hosting and playing at house parties and nights clubs called Shadow King Crew, earning £250 per show.

• Promoted 37 parties in total averaging £2,000 per night

• Started a cleaning company called HomeCare Cleaning Agency at age 19 turning over £4,000 p/m with a total of 12 clients

• The first person to start urban ringtones in Europe at age 24 after he sold his cleaning company.

• Made his first million at the age 25

• At the age of 26 started his own magazine called ICON

• Started a new company selling off line mobile phones

• Holds five wards starting from “Entrepreneur of the year award”

• Created the first ringtones book and software Polywap 2.1 that allows you to send ringtones around the world from your PC.

• Had my first TV show at 28 called Rich & Famous

• Started inspirational speaking at schools, colleges and business seminars

• The first to start the world first mobile video community site Mobsvideo.com, here you can upload, download and share content.

• Launched Mobsworld 2005, mobile playground for your phone

• Partner and Investor in Screen Nation Awards, the first Black film and television awards in the UK

(1) (Reply)

Polo Sneakers For Sale / Where To Buy Designer Jeans In Nigeria / What's The True Cost Of Lifetime Beauty Care?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.