Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode (25112 Views)

Lies Amaechi And Fashola Did Not Sponsor Buhari’s Election Campaign – APC / NO Wonder Lagos Is Down (i’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode) / I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did, Says Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
he is not doing anything in those areas. I thought he said he has re-awarded contract for the rehabilitation of Ejigbo axis of Ikotun-Ejigbo road,why the delay in the take off of the contract?

Ambode is still jonzing! He's still living in Fashola's glory. He's not serious with governance.
Work is almost complete on the Ejigbo ikotun road
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by authorMOSES(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Is it tinubu's gvmt or that of fashola is ambode refering to?he should please let us know which of the both he has saved that money from.INJUSTICE&WICKEDNESS is when you see two thieves,you singled One out,and pretended a blind eye on the other becuase of godfatherism. imagine asene wenger mocking mourinho & van gaal,just because arsenal thrash m'utd. 3:0.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Beremx(f): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2015
IyaIode:

work almost completed where? Iro nla!! No be road I pass yesterday?

Babe,you can mention somewhere else I dunno very well in lagos and tell me Ambode is allegedly working,definitely not Ikotun-Ejigbo.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2015
This one done dey find excuse.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Burger01(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2015
McCarlito:

My brother.... The last time I almost mind them was during the elections when I saw a PDP councillor aspirant in onigbongbo ward 1 personally pasting his campaign posters grin grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by BABANGBALI: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Kontinue,we are washing.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by ykwildchild: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Cos he knows better than you,btw how much are you generating? Is it 3b greater too?

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Badgers14: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2015
Whats Ambode trying to accomplish He's talking too much already... Ambode please lets roll up our sleeves and do some work angry

3 Likes

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by OAMMB(f): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2015
IyaIode:

He is working in ikotun, ipaja, ayobo and epe
is this the same ejigbo that the picture was posted here just yesterday.....
If it is that same ejigbo then amobode is a not a serious element

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by tinsel: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2015
I hope this man will not destroy all Fashola did in lagos. He talks too much.

1 Like

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by OAMMB(f): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2015
IyaIode:

ejigbo project was abandoned half way....i was told the lagos state road rehabilitation tractors have been removed.
also pictures have been posted here yesterday and we all saw the state of those roads...they are nothing to write home about.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by lonelydora: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2015
No too much talking. Do the work first and let the masses recognise that.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by superstar1(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2015
This guy should just shut up and get down to work.

Is he in direct competition with Fashola?

He talks as if Fashola is in the opposition party.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by tosin203(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] good job, my brother
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2015
fashoo2010:
It is abt how much u're running governance with, its abt d effectiveness of it on d masses. I hope u surpass Fashola feat in lagos which I doubt
Don't mind him jare, self-praise is a deceit. One can not be an Accused, Prosecutor and Judge in his own case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by GodMode: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2015
lurther:
When you guys are destroying markets that give lagos all it billions in tax revenue you did not know this are the consequences?

Don't worry 3billion naira is just small for now, very soon you will start collecting 100million naira in revenue.

You guys think you were trying to punish a tribe by destroying their markets? You lots will later prostrate and beg them to come rescue your state economy.

Meanwhile...... my condolences on your state revenue Losses.

You make it seem like that tribe is the only one into retail business in lagosgringringrin

1 Like

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Why won't he say that? After all, na quantity he dey give!

Fashola gave quality!

Mtcheeeeew!

Since you took over, We no va see your hand at Ojodu o! undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Markmoore008: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Nice one!

I like this,

check 100 hot biz & money making

ideas here!
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by olashas(f): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Let your works speak for you abeg. We are yet to see any development
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2015
OAMMB:

is this the same ejigbo that the picture was posted here just yesterday.....
If it is that same ejigbo then amobode is a not a serious element
The only spot remaining is between ile epo and iyana Ejigbo and that is because the drainage is being done.

Beremx:
work almost completed where? Iro nla!! No be road I pass yesterday?

Babe,you can mention somewhere else I dunno very well in lagos and tell me Ambode is allegedly working,definitely not Ikotun-Ejigbo.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by franzis(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2015
all I see is KAI over doing their job
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by GodMode: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2015
IyaIode:

Show us pics... Let us assess the road and see if the next raining season won't destroy..

How can that road be almost complete with way rain has been falling in Lagos
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by orakle007: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2015
another form of organised stealing,every politician assumes to be a saint cool coolcool
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by mistabiola: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2015
IyaIode:

★★★Must you lie in defense of a political office holder It's very glaring for every beloved eyes to see.... Ambode has done Nothing for now... "Let's criticize them while they're not working and let's praise them when they sprung into Action".... ★★★~ ©Mistabiola® lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by Beremx(f): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2015
IyaIode:

The only spot remaining is between ile epo and iyana Ejigbo and that is because the drainage is being done.

which drainage is being done? Iyalode,when last did you pass that road? So you wanna tell me you haven't seen the artificial gullies the former contractors left when they tried constructing drainages?

If you haven't passed that road in ages,e Jo, try pass the road again.

1 Like

Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by amakaffy: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Park well ogbeni...... how does it now affect d price of condom undecided
I see foolzzz everywhere[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by OAMMB(f): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2015
IyaIode:

I am not sure you are correct....
A colleague whose family live around there just mentioned that from NNPC to the Egbe Bridge the road is an eye sore and so goes to the ejigbo interior that was posted here yesterday....and that their work tractors have been removed from the area.
why start a road and then abandon it undecided
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by obienu: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Wasted vote...Jagaban's 'omo-boy'. Stop talking and start working....
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by shamecurls(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Lagosians can clearly see that as it shows in the fast rate at which the state infrastructure and security is becoming a shamble. The biggest mistake i made in 2015 was voting Ambode. Never knew i voted in speech maker instead of a visionary.
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by GodMode: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
which drainage is being done? Iyalode,when last did you pass that road? So you wanna tell me you haven't seen the artificial gullies the former contractors left when they tried constructing drainages?

If you haven't passed that road in ages,e Jo, try pass the road again.

Does she even live in lagos She could be a paid e-thug with a female moniker...

Once a nlder starts defending politicians just know that person is a paid e-warrior...
Re: I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode by justin04(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2015
It shows, roads are bad, okada riders roam all the major streets now and trailers park their trucks anywhere they feel like. Everything is chaotic now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Arrest More Influential Nigerians In The Coming Weeks — EFCC Chairman / Senate Warns Charly Boy, Protesters: "Leave Buhari Alone Immediately" / President Buhari’s Letter To Saraki On Benue Killings (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.