Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard (35741 Views)

UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard: Diezani’s Cash Seizure Not Related To Arrest / UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard: Diezani’s Cash Seizure Not Related To Arrest / We Started Investigating Alison-madueke Since 2013 – UK National Crime Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by Bollinger(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2015
omusiliyu:
Some women are callous.
Etteh...Stella Odua..Maduekwe.
I think this justifies the reason why people believe that women education should end in kitchen.

So, where should a man's education end? i mean since men are the worst culprits ever.
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by erico2k2(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2015
Inspectahdeck:
My take on this case and the seized money is that £10,000 is the maximum amount an individual can bring into the UK and hold @ hand. So let's slow down on this news about seized money in a system (country) that works.
Exactly the money would be returned and she will pay a fine end off.but mumus took another edge to the case.
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by erico2k2(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2015
joseph1832:
If she is really as smart as you think she won't have been caught in the first place.
Who caught who?mo eye was sized. The bits never said anyone was caught.una go dey reason frm bck to front.
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by salissmg(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2015
adehsenior:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/uk-crime-agency-replies-vanguard-diezanis-cash-seizure-not-related-to-arrest/
what of the £13billion she went to invest at the mortgage sector at UK. I believe that is the reasons of her arrest , how she got to have such some of money. Is through money lundring. She will never go free,jail await her sooner or later.
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by benmike2358: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2015
Greyworld:
Ok the UK should please kindly return the money imediately to Nigerian Government.

I trust them less than half as well as they should like....

Return wetin
What is 27k pounds or 9.1 million Naira to a former executive director of Shell corporation
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by 400billionman: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2015
APC media springing unfounded stories daily..
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by 400billionman: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2015
MissOpeyemi:
Tiwa Savage Exp0sed Her Priv@te Part Again On Stage

http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2015/09/12/tiwa-savage-exp0sed-her-privte-part-again-on-stage/

The best comment so far..

You no get work. ?
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by chccho(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2015
dude u speak to show u think from ur anus, is alies new in the sector?,
1. Her family is bastardly rich.
2. The has work as minister of transportation, n was paid her salaries as due to.
3. She has work as minister of solid minerials, before becoming minister of petrolume, and the pay her the salaries and her allowance, her wardrope allowance, so wat is £27;000 to were when she has not become a minister, and neva forget she was the 1st female black to become OPEC president, so how much do u tut she get apart from her salaries and allowance given to her in Nigeria. Boy!!! ThINK WITH UR HEAD NOT WITH UR ANUS [/quote]
what is this one saying first i will advice u go and learn how to speak English and construct proper statements
Her family is bastardly rich,she was minister of this,that, and that bla bla bla as if ministerial position is a private biz
U are the one speaking from a diarrhea troubled anus, so being a minister automatically qualifies u to be rich her husband who is a retired admiral of the navy got rich thru Nigerian (perhaps stolen) resources..
All the positions she has ever occupied from shell, to FG, to opec none of it is her personal biz so how does this justify the billions of naira or millions of pounds and dollars that belongs to her
some people like u will just be talking senselessly as if in other developed countries they dont have people who were ex ministers and CEOs of multinationals..yet these peoples total worth might never be worth 5 million dollars...so how come the reverse is the case here in our society? how do public servants overnight become billionaires? if not for their shady games...
u say this woman is bastardly rich abi!!! i ask u again can u reasonably justify how diezanni and her family are worth millions if not billions of dollars today?? (think before u reply)
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by Querty(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2015
who cares!!!

all I know is dat She remains my Idol
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by rabex(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Orjioorji:
UK police have always been a willing tools in the hands of any Nigeria government in power to witch hunt it enemies, that I know that Alison Deziani will come out victorious
who is this one.
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by Greyworld: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2015
maximilian19:

2. The has work as minister of transportation, n was paid her salaries as due to.
3. She has work as minister of solid minerials, before becoming minister of petrolume, and the pay her the salaries and her allowance, her wardrope allowance, so wat is £27;000 to were when she has not become a minister, and neva forget she was the 1st female black to become OPEC president, so how much do u tut she get apart from her salaries and allowance given to her in Nigeria. Boy!!! ThINK WITH UR HEAD NOT WITH UR ANUS

Now I can agree with you that you are a big, fat irresponsible fool. Did I say she can't own 10billion $? I said the Uk should not keep (sieze) the money but return it to Nigerian Government pending when investigations would be over.

1 Like

Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by MyMouth(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2015
MissOpeyemi:

http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2015/09/12/tiwa-savage-exp0sed-her-privte-part-again-on-stage/
U should be ashamed of urself, looking at a married woman's private part! Go get a life!
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by Greyworld: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2015
chuna1985:

Return wetin
What is 27k pounds or 9.1 million Naira to a former executive director of Shell corporation
Since the money is "nothing" they should have ignored it and continue with their investigations.
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2015
Greyworld:
Ok the UK should please kindly return the money imediately to Nigerian Government.

I trust them less than half as well as they should like....
There re no reasons why UK government, should return the money to Nigeria govt, it is hers to keep. The primary reason why that money was seized lies on britt govt attitude suspect, such sums of money kept by an individual whether a Nigerian or a Britt will be alluded to sponsorship of crime such as drug dealing or arms purchase.
In the US or other developed world, it is only criminal organizations or urban gang keeps large sums of money on themselves.
A little bit of over Nineteen million naira, could not be alluded to money laundry on her part if she can proof it source.
1: Mrs Madueke was a retired senior management cadre of shell Petroleum, her cash parting payoff by shell runs in million.
2: Mrs Madueke served as a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria, her salary and others are paid in dollars.
3: Her husband is a multi millionaire
To the britts £27000 does not come close to tax payers money they spent every year to fumigate royal household, simply to kill rodents.
Sentiments apart, if I am in her defense team, she will go fully free like a bird.
Her problem like any other Nigerian is our attitude of keeping large sums of money at home, for which is highly discouraged in the UK and other first world countries.
If she happens to sprint over to Spain, they Britt will kiss her case goodbye,most British citizens are enjoying their illegal loot there, no extradition treaty between these two nation.

1 Like

Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by macaranta(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2015
I really don't understand this case,is having £27,000 a crime in the UK now?
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by vroom(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2015
maximilian19:

3. She has work as minister of solid minerials, before becoming minister of petrolume, and the pay her the salaries and her allowance, her wardrope allowance, so wat is £27;000 to were when she has not become a minister, and neva forget she was the 1st female black to become OPEC president, so how much do u tut she get apart from her salaries and allowance given to her in Nigeria. Boy!!! ThINK WITH UR HEAD NOT WITH UR ANUS

Ooo boy!!!, is it by force to speak English!, guy u for don scatter pidgin now,see as u fall my hand, as u start,i bin think say u go fire that guy wey u won reply,i no no say the gun been de face ur ankle....chai!, u and Mama peace were definitely tutored by the same prof....petrolume.......I don take cover for your English ooo.
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by macaranta(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2015
I really don't understand this case,is having £27,000 a crime in the UK now?...All those clamoring to hang her..at least patiently build a solid case against her before screaming thief.
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by macaranta(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2015
I really don't understand this case,is having £27,000 a crime in the UK now?...All those clamoring to hang her..at least patiently build a solid case against her before screaming thief besides she wasn't poor before becoming a petroleum minister.
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by nobeku: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
Those britts are just raising dust to calm Nigerians agitations. They won't lift another finger on Dieziani who is obviously smarter than y'all think and because the last incident should have served as an opportunity for the brits to bring her down if they wanted too. When she comes back to Nigeria then she'll be properly prosecuted.

my opinion.
Well, if you know anything about the law in the UK pertaining to such matters, and if you lived there, you'll know that this your opinion no hold water..
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by Greyworld: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2015
indigene:

There re no reasons why UK government, should return the money. The primary reason why that money was seized lies on britt govt attitude suspect, such sums of money kept by an individual whether a Nigerian or a Britt will be alluded sponsorship of crime such as drug dealing or arms purchase.
In the US or other developed world, it is only criminal organizations or urban gang keeps large sums of money.
A little bit of over Nineteen million naira, could not be alluded to money laundry opn her part if she can proof it source.
1: Mrs Madueke was a retired senior management cadre of shell Petroleum, her cash parting payoff by shell runs in million.
2: Mrs Madueke served as a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria, her salary and others are paid in dollars.
3: Her husband is a multi millionaire
To the britts £27000 does not come close to tax payers money they spent every year to fumigate royal household, simply to kill rodents.
Sentiments apart, if I am in her defense team, she will go fully free like a bird.
Her problem like any other Nigerian is our attitude of keeping large sums of money at home, for which highly discouraged in the UK and other first world countries, remember they refer us a third world.
Stop tangling yourself bro, let me make this easy for you...... Instead of the UK government to hold that money they should send it to Nigeria.

Mean while I didn't get your name, Barrister?
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by joseph1832(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2015
erico2k2:

Who caught who?mo eye was sized. The bits never said anyone was caught.una go dey reason frm bck to front.
Really? How come she was released on bail if she wasn't caught? E be like say na you dey reason with your back bros.
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by maximilian19(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Greyworld:

Now I can agree with you that you are a big, fat irresponsible fool. Did I say she can't own 10billion $? I said the Uk should not keep (sieze) the money but return it to Nigerian Government pending when investigations would be over.

guy read more abt alison, and by d way is pounds Naira? The say hey saw her wit £27000 and not naira, and in europe n american, there are certain amount u are to be with not to that amount she is with, which is against their monetary rules.
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Greyworld:

Since the money is "nothing" they should have ignored it and continue with their investigations.

I missed my point, the money is too small, she's worth hundreds of millions of Naira before she became minister for petroleum.
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by UnimkeAk(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2015
MissOpeyemi:

Jesus christ

do pple actually click on those links.

for tthe past 2 days nw ; Tiwa Savage exposes pp on all threads
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by nduchucks: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2015
The bottom line is that Diezani was arrested on suspicion of money laundering, other financial crimes, and granted bail. In the process of the arrest, they found monies on her which was seized.

This is standard procedure to put pressure on her accomplices to negotiate for immunity and their freedom, in exchange for damaging testimony against the big fish.

I don't see how this woman will escape prison. Ibori did less than she did.

1 Like

Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by chccho(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2015
nduchucks:
The bottom line is that Diezani was arrested on suspicion of money laundering, other financial crimes, and granted bail. In the process of the arrest, they found monies on her which was seized.

This is standard procedure to put pressure on her accomplices to negotiate for immunity and their freedom, in exchange for damaging testimony against the big fish.

i like reading wise commments like yours, not like some people telling us poo here

1 Like

Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by dazzlingd(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2015
nduchucks:

simple summary

1 Like

Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by ask1: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2015
<div class='fln-affiliate' data-username='azeezsodiqkayode' data-style='' data-qts='//t.flnaffiliate.com/' data-type='banner' data-theme='faces' data-size='336x280' ></div>

<script type='text/javascript'>(function(d) {
var po = d.createElement('script');
po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true; po.src = '//static.flnaffiliate.com/build/js/affiliate-sdk.js';
var s = d.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);
})(document);</script>
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by sapientia(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
LOL.. unlike Nigeria where every arrested person is named and sent to the media

giving accomplices time to run..

If you dont know your partner has been arrested.. you will be at ease and be arrested..

But once naija security agencies throw those names to the dogs..

Every accomplice disappears
Re: UK Crime Agency Replies Vanguard by moyarhtohbadt(f): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Guys please help me win the #silverbirdvjsearch by liking my video on instagram @moh_og_ . God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) / Osinbajo And Aregbesola At The EP Summit In Abuja [Photos] / Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.