Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) (40084 Views)

"I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by MartinsEgah: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
So bad
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Rolandken(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
Everyday, when i read about what people do, i start to lose faith in humanity.

So, presenting him with a stolen baby would have made him pay your bride price?women with desperation for husband's all over the World, is starting to take a very dangerous dimension now.

Lets even start with the man. She left you in June,with a flat stomach. And then came back in September with a Baby?and you somehow thought the baby was yours?conceived,delivered and brought to you the father in 4 Months?this guy is not telling the Police the truth, as something tells me he knows more than what he is letting on.

I am not a Religious person, but i know that even in the Bible, Jesus stayed in Mary's Stomach for 9 Months. If there is a Baby that should have been born in 4 Months, that person would have been Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and that is why i am puzzled as to why the man did not ask her HOW YOU WAKA?

At the end of the day, she the thief is a Victim/Product of an harsh Society. An Orphan, no relatives, no Education, no Trade and all she wishes for in her life, is to have somebody to call her husband.

But, hold on.

If she has no relative, who is the guy suppose to pay the Bride Price to then? the story does not add up, and now the pity i was starting to feel for her has just disappeared again.
You are rily intelligent the way you analysed the situation in very simple format.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by MightySparrow: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/i-stole-baby-to-have-my-bride-price-paid/
Picture 1: Onyebuchi Jennifer that's stole the baby Picture 2: the baby and the parents

Igbo again? Time to go to Biafra, this is too much na!
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Raxxye(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
Everyday, when i read about what people do, i start to lose faith in humanity.

So, presenting him with a stolen baby would have made him pay your bride price?women with desperation for husband's all over the World, is starting to take a very dangerous dimension now.

Lets even start with the man. She left you in June,with a flat stomach. And then came back in September with a Baby?and you somehow thought the baby was yours?conceived,delivered and brought to you the father in 4 Months?this guy is not telling the Police the truth, as something tells me he knows more than what he is letting on.

I am not a Religious person, but i know that even in the Bible, Jesus stayed in Mary's Stomach for 9 Months. If there is a Baby that should have been born in 4 Months, that person would have been Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and that is why i am puzzled as to why the man did not ask her HOW YOU WAKA?

At the end of the day, she the thief is a Victim/Product of an harsh Society. An Orphan, no relatives, no Education, no Trade and all she wishes for in her life, is to have somebody to call her husband.

But, hold on.

If she has no relative, who is the guy suppose to pay the Bride Price to then? the story does not add up, and now the pity i was starting to feel for her has just disappeared again.

Nice one, Bro!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
The status of wickedness these days is really going high.

Madam, Yes, you had a pitiable origin but must that make you become so wicked? No feeling for parents of the child at all.... Just for your selfish motive. Even the child's face no move you!
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by sunx190(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
I feel like paying her prison price...can u help wit som #
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Thunder fire any ibo boy or gal dat intend to steal any baby again.... As in Igbo re very foolish pple o.... Chai
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
All lies undecided undecided undecided
No family relations abi
Who were dey planning to pay d bride price to
My father abi
Lies
I smell lies everywhere undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos / I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) / #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.